Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carriexbradshaw

they definitely look that way. I don’t think she’s ever addressed it. His hands look unusually large for his body and his wrists are really floppy. It’s very noticeable. Who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️
Interesting, hope he doesn't end up with issues. My cousin's son had a similar thing and had to have special braces the strengthen his wrists when he was a toddler.

Ellebell

im sorry but I’d be extremely surprised if she’s ever been a size 12. I’m not trying to be rude but come on.... she’s not a slim girl and never has been. At the moment I’d honestly say she looks like a 16/18.
I was shocked but the dress only goes up to 12 doesn't it.

carriexbradshaw

Oh FFS I hate it when she goes off on one about something and tries to be funny. Like when she put war paint on her face when Bill had threadworms and just KEPT GOING with it in her stories. It wasn’t funny the first time. Then it was Fishgate. Now a spider. My god this woman needs some substance in her life.
I know, it's like car crash TV. New flash Charlotte, nobody actually cares!!!

Pagger

Chatty Member
Do you know, you're absolutely right, I really don't want to bash a mother for going through a traumatic time - these things leave scars, I know.

I'm trying to work out what I struggle with... I think it's her decision to have another baby with all the risks involved. Surely, if the experience with Daisy was that traumatic, why would you even consider putting another child through that?
Stan wasnt planned