Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mememememe

I LOVE autumn. Its genuinely my fave time of year. I love getting wrapped up and bonfire night etc. Influencers have ruined it for me. Dickheads. Who buys a pumpkin spiced latte if they don't like it just because it taste like autumn. All for the gram and the fake lifestyle. Just waiting for the red cup infrint of a snowy path shot... So predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Now trying to hype up the standard AF burger mark has managed to find his way into the kitchen and make. “I’ve no idea what he’s marinated it in!” when she’s literally just filmed the chicken next to the fcking Nando’s sauce. Give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

gypsymoth

VIP Member
She’s over stepped now!

1/ getting shopping delivered using up valuable slots when she then MAKES MULTIPLE SEPERATE TRIPS ON TOP!!

2/ going to Aldi.... we really should be Going In for essentials then out again.....!she films and touch’s it all!! Just to ‘show everyone’ as she didn’t buy it, it was just like things she already has!!

3/ she’s promoting going out for non essential trips ‘for Christmas’ tat..... it’s early November!

Reactions: 21

FakeNews

Jesus, I'm sorry but she's nauseating. Showing her child eating McDonalds with his mouth open (gag) and then showing off all the dreadfully unhealthy foods she's just bought at Iceland, before doing sad-face to the camera and saying how grateful she is that so many followers are checking in to see if she's OK. And she is OK, thank goodness. I mean, can you imagine if she weren't? Maybe we should all clap for her at 8pm? How about Charlotte, you spare a thought for ICU nurses, care home workers, those without families, without jobs, without any kind of money to feed their kids or heat their houses. For fuck's sake, stop simpering about a lockdown that will barely affect you.

• Heart

Sara_M

VIP Member
Its definitely edited and very clever camera work. Shes the master. For a start, one leg is missing, which she has pointed out herself but, doesnt explain why.
This is from a vlog a month ago
Screenshot_20201006-111613_YouTube.jpg

This is in no way an attempt to "shame" her about her size, i couldn't care less if Charlotte is a size 10 or a 20. it makes absolutely no difference to me. Its the lying and hypocrisy i hate.

• Wow

Hurrah54

VIP Member
I watched the most recent favourites video and she was honestly insufferable 😬
I don't know if she's got worse but she is so odd and needs to get out more. I cringed so hard when she said "I just love working. I'm one of those people who likes to keep themselves busy, yeah I'm one of those odd people, I know". WOW so qUiRky. Umm Charl, filming your shopping once a week, filming your toilet for an #AD and talking about what you've bought isn't non-stop working. Insulting.
She ALWAYS mentions her family or her childhood as well.. "oh I bought this pointless Christmas plate because it reminds me of my Grandma" I never realised how tragic and sad she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What happened to the 30 day shred.......? Every time she says she’s “put on a few pounds” (understatement of the year) and is “doing something about it” all I see is another meal plan jam packed full of carb heavy, cheese laden crap with enough treats to last the year. No wonder 3 hours out the house left her practically bed ridden. She’s the laziest, unhealthiest, most in-denial about her size 13 appearance “influencer” out there!

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
View attachment 273538

Good old Charl will be donating PART of her fee for her work!!!
Why are they paying for this and why is she accepting the money! Part of the fee?!? Absolute joke!
any decent human being would say “yknow what, im going to donate 100% of the fee I would normally get paid for this kind of advert because yknow what I earn an absolute fortune for doing fuck all really and I’ve hammered the adverts over the last 6 months when the majority of my followers have been worried about not being able to have the money to buy a tin of beans. I’ve had an extension done on my house and I’ve spent about £3K on a dog!”

Fucking disgraceful.

• Heart

Fridgepicker

Please don’t tell me she’s dragged that canopy down from daisys room n plonked it over the tv for an ad 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Heather

Spend and gloat
Flaunt and brag
Showing off what crap she’s snagged.

A tone-deaf influencer with naught to do,
A Meldrum wannabe, version number 2.

GhostHoward

VIP Member
I’ll never body shame, so whether she’s gained, lost or stayed the same over lockdown means nothing to me...but the lying about it (didn’t she say she’d only gained 5lb not long ago) and then shaming women who aren’t “admitting” to it, pisses me off.

Also the completely unrealistic “you can eat all this shit like me and still be a size 13”. It’s such an unhealthy mind set and is flat out lying.

I really enjoyed her cooking/slimming world content (mostly because she isn’t exploiting her children or shoving ads down our throats with it) and even if a recipe wasn’t something I’d make I appreciate what she’s done for it.

She’s changed so much, and become money hungry. I’m as cynical as they come, and thought she was a lovely, caring mum. The change might not be as obvious as Rebegger Meldrum, but it’s there...and is sadder to see.

Reactions: 19

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
So today she posted some waffle about choosing the dogs name and how “we’ve always chosen names for the pets based on characters....” or whatever..... was she talking about her & her parents and what they did when she was a child? Does she realise that she’s not a child anymore and that her family is her & mark and the 3 kids?!

she’s another one who needs to cut the cord and grow the fuck up.

• Haha

Lou23

Oh please do fuck off with your little “spare a thought for the people who do not have the finances or ability...” maybe take a look at your own attitude which quite frankly comes across as very spoilt and way too over indulgent. Most decent people know how to shop with consideration so why you’ve taken it upon yourself to remind everyone. 😤

Booklover

VIP Member
I’m sorry, but what’s she got to be blue about? As far as I know she’s not lost anyone to covid, she worked from home anyway, she’s got her partner at home with her, her kids are still going to school/nursery, and she barely went out anyway. So what is actually different for her right now?
Exactly. Nothing has changed for her. Mark is still working, they had a new extension built, she's still rolling out the Ads, they got a dog and her family all live close by. So I find the whole faux 'I hope you're ok, I really do' nauseating.

Sara_M

VIP Member
At the end of the pumpkin post
"And remember, you are loved, just as you are"
Oh do f*** off Charlotte 🙄

• Haha