Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she says that they need to ‘book a slot’ to pick up the puppy, makes it sounds like a puppy farm, churning out loads of pups so people ‘book a slot’ so it’s not obvious!
It definitely sounds a bit dodgy, how quickly they’ve gone from ‘researching’ to a puppy in a month, and the ‘witch came into season early’ to a pup coming home in 3 weeks...
yeah the wording is very odd “book a slot” -
Surely you would just say “arrange to go and collect him” wouldn’t you? She’s going to absolutely milk the living daylights out of this entire puppy experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure when we got our dog the guy just said, there’s someone coming at 10, so come for about 11... there was no ‘booking slots’
This isn’t your ‘this isn’t an ad, but have previously worked with them’ Tesco delivery slot Charlotte!

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she say there were two litters? Maybe bad wording but im guessing that’s at least 10 pups, imagine if they all wanted to turn up on the same day!

Why is Daisy up so late on a Sunday night? It’s her first full week of school and she’s sat on the sofa with Charl at 7.30 aged 4.... seems absolutely absurd. No doubt she’s had a few glasses of wine and therefore doesn’t give a tit!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Why is Daisy up so late on a Sunday night? It’s her first full week of school and she’s sat on the sofa with Charl at 7.30 aged 4.... seems absolutely absurd. No doubt she’s had a few glasses of wine and therefore doesn’t give a tit!!!!!
My 5yr old was bathed and asleep by 7.30! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Cringing so much at the puppy content!!
I think we can all see the word vomit when she finally picks him up. The missing piece of their puzzle, the nostalgic memories of growing up with dogs, feeling so giddy about spending evenings in the new extension with the dog and her fit as f**k fiance (from Preston)
I wonder if she will train it properly. Imagine her cosy little vlogs, all sitting down for the pork, apple and dumpling stew and the pooch takes a leap up and gobbles up Charlotte's dumplings 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cringing so much at the puppy content!!
I think we can all see the word vomit when she finally picks him up. The missing piece of their puzzle, the nostalgic memories of growing up with dogs, feeling so giddy about spending evenings in the new extension with the dog and her fit as f**k fiance (from Preston)
I wonder if she will train it properly. Imagine her cosy little vlogs, all sitting down for the pork, apple and dumpling stew and the pooch takes a leap up and gobbles up Charlotte's dumplings 😋
Oh, he’s from Preston? She never mentioned it.

• Haha
She can’t wait until she can join her mum on a morning walk with her ‘Little lad.’
Give it a rest Charl you big drip.

• Haha
She’s poorly (obviously) and it’s not the days she’s fantasised about 🤦‍♀️ Ffs. I don’t think I’ve ever fantasised about a day before. Does anyone when it’s a Monday?! I’ve looked forward to certain days before but not bloody fantasied. She really does live in some fairytale bubble doesn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My god she’s pathetic when she’s ill. Every damn time. Comes on insta stories with her sick voice and plays ‘poor me’.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.