Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This. I messaged her A nice message ages ago before I found tattle & before I saw through her, she never bothered to reply or even like it, then she did an ad that was I think taking a holiday and rubbing that cabin she stayed in in peoples faces, just boasting really & it pissed me off so I wrote something in the comments and straight away she dm’d me defending herself, the ads like busses excuse etc!
*given for free

Reactions: 1
You’re guaranteed a reply from her when you’re questioning the way she parents/earns a living. You get a snarky, passive aggressive reply that never directly addresses the issue you’re questioning about, and rather skirts around it, and redirects any negativity towards the person asking. Classic narcissism, like every other “influencer”.
Yep. I'd have a tiny bit of respect for these influencers if they just owned the way they earn a living and said, 'yeah, do you know what? the money is too good to say no. I do feel guilty about exposing my children but just couldn't turn that amount of cash down'. Stop pretending it's for any other reason than ££, none of this 'making memories' BS. Own the fact you sell your kids for a living. I'll never agree with it, but I'd rather they just admitted it.

Reactions: 14
I think if Charlotte had any skills or talent of her own then she wouldn’t exploit her children. Her only ‘talent’ was to get pregnant and have 3 children. Who in their right mind would use their innocent and vulnerable children for money? They are not old enough to consent to their images being used to sell crap, and they are certainly unaware of the kind of dangerous people who could use their images for unsavoury reasons 🤢 😡 If using footage and images of her children isn’t enough, she details their whereabouts often enough. Someone could snatch those kids (I hope that never happens). She can’t be naive. She obviously puts money/fame before her children, which goes against every maternal instinct. She’s selfish and manipulative.

Reactions: 10
I think if Charlotte had any skills or talent of her own then she wouldn’t exploit her children. Her only ‘talent’ was to get pregnant and have 3 children. Who in their right mind would use their innocent and vulnerable children for money? They are not old enough to consent to their images being used to sell crap, and they are certainly unaware of the kind of dangerous people who could use their images for unsavoury reasons 🤢 😡 If using footage and images of her children isn’t enough, she details their whereabouts often enough. Someone could snatch those kids (I hope that never happens). She can’t be naive. She obviously puts money/fame before her children, which goes against every maternal instinct. She’s selfish and manipulative.
You know what's upsetting is that we are thinking it, so who else is thinking it...her lack of child safety is utterly disgusting.

Reactions: 8
Look how her house layout has been filmed..... burglars,intruders,sickos,they can all see her set up
shes filmed her sodding front door so often fgs! We can see the locks, which kind they are and what other security is in place. We have been shown in detail the back garden and the new patio doors and where the garden leads to for a quick getaway. I’d only need a small crowbar for those flimsy doors

I know where she keeps her computer, car keys and I’m familiar with her bag,and know where she stashes it

we know her kids well enough to stage a convincing kidnap scenario too. ‘Hey Day!Po and Dada have sent me to collect you as a Surprise for Mama. Bill is in the car waiting with Wanny, come on let’s go we can get a babycino on the way, I know they are your favourite!’ ....

daft cow!!

Reactions: 16
That haribo ad with daisy is shocking. I can’t imagine filming my kid eating sweets for money. She wants to get herself a proper job like the rest of us and let her kids be kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Her kids packed lunches are shocking I’m sorry but they are really unhealthy.
Pinwheels - great but you didn’t need to add that awful cheap processed meat
Pepperami - more cheap processed meat, packed full of salt and saturated fat
Yoghurt - fine
Cheese savouries - there are loads more healthy choices of crisps - whats wrong with mini breadsticks and houmous or similar baked snacks
Dreamy bar - self explanatory (wouldn’t even be allowed at my kids school)
Paws - again processed and full of sugar - send some fresh fruit
Apple - it’s like the token healthy snack!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Look how her house layout has been filmed..... burglars,intruders,sickos,they can all see her set up
shes filmed her sodding front door so often fgs! We can see the locks, which kind they are and what other security is in place. We have been shown in detail the back garden and the new patio doors and where the garden leads to for a quick getaway. I’d only need a small crowbar for those flimsy doors

I know where she keeps her computer, car keys and I’m familiar with her bag,and know where she stashes it

we know her kids well enough to stage a convincing kidnap scenario too. ‘Hey Day!Po and Dada have sent me to collect you as a Surprise for Mama. Bill is in the car waiting with Wanny, come on let’s go we can get a babycino on the way, I know they are your favourite!’ ....

daft cow!!
exactly this!! We know so much about their lives it’s scary! I hope to god that the info never gets into the wrong hands... but you just don’t know these days do you?
Surely she can’t be so dumb as to not have thought about the risk she’s putting her children at?

Reactions: 4
Yoghurt - fine
Cheese savouries - there are loads more healthy choices of crisps - whats wrong with mini breadsticks and houmous or similar baked snacks
What’s the best the Apple comes home each day and is placed back in the lunch box for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder what the other parents at school think of her.. who know about the exploiting of her children.

I wouldn't want to send my children for a play date incase they got filmed for the gram!

Reactions: 6
I wonder what the other parents at school think of her.. who know about the exploiting of her children.

I wouldn't want to send my children for a play date incase they got filmed for the gram!
YES. 👏
I would feel so uncomfortable with play dates, for the phone and camera always out. She needs a lesson in safeguarding.

Reactions: 6
She really has no idea how to feed her children healthily. Those lunchboxes 🤦🏻‍♀️

I'm more surprised at how little she puts in the lunchboxes especially for Bill! I'd much rather put too much in than not enough!

Reactions: 7
Yoghurt - fine
As soon as I saw her story with the lunchboxes my initial thought was ‘that Apple is just for the gram’.

I think she’s heading down a slippery slope. She’s becoming so money-hungry, after what happened with Mrs Meldrum (and considering they were ‘friends’ 🙄) I thought these mummy instagrammers would learn. The audience don’t like ads. A couple a month is tolerable but every bloody day is just ridiculous!!

Reactions: 11
Doesn’t really like pumpkin spice latte.... but will buy one anyway and no doubt post on Instagram about it.....?! WTAF?!!!!!

What’s the constant chat about anxiety/stress....?! Feels like she’s leading up to an advert for something like Calms?

ETA: her stories today are absolutely ridiculous. So she got her bloody latte - and apparently it takes like “autumn-y” can someone please explain this for me? How in the name of duck can it taste of a SEASON?!!!!!!!!!! duck off to duck!!!!!!!!

whinging about how terribly inconvenient it is to have to actually leave her house to go to the shops to buy stuff for a brand job because it takes her away from her hectic lifestyle..... duck OFF. Can’t she see how absurd that is?! “Oh poor put upon me, I’m just so busy and now I’ve had to come to the shops to buy stuff for work and get myself a coffee & a wrap, isn’t my life just soooooooo hectic”

Meanwhile in our hospitals our fantastic NHS staff are working 14 hour days, have to shove half a sweaty sandwich down their neck and deal with all manner of hell trying to keep us all safe. But don’t worry - Charlotte Taylor is having an unbelievably stressful Monday, talking shite into her phone and sitting outside Starbucks......

Idiot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Doesn’t really like pumpkin spice latte.... but will buy one anyway and no doubt post on Instagram about it.....?! WTAF?!!!!!

What’s the constant chat about anxiety/stress....?! Feels like she’s leading up to an advert for something like Calms?

ETA: her stories today are absolutely ridiculous. So she got her bloody latte - and apparently it takes like “autumn-y” can someone please explain this for me? How in the name of duck can it taste of a SEASON?!!!!!!!!!! duck off to duck!!!!!!!!

whinging about how terribly inconvenient it is to have to actually leave her house to go to the shops to buy stuff for a brand job because it takes her away from her hectic lifestyle..... duck OFF. Can’t she see how absurd that is?! “Oh poor put upon me, I’m just so busy and now I’ve had to come to the shops to buy stuff for work and get myself a coffee & a wrap, isn’t my life just soooooooo hectic”

Meanwhile in our hospitals our fantastic NHS staff are working 14 hour days, have to shove half a sweaty sandwich down their neck and deal with all manner of hell trying to keep us all safe. But don’t worry - Charlotte Taylor is having an unbelievably stressful Monday, talking shite into her phone and sitting outside Starbucks......

Idiot.
Literally couldn’t agree more 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 It’s a bloody joke and she needs to get in the real world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.