Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Good on you for saying it like it is. I’m gobsmacked that she then tried to turn it around onto you with that fucking patronising “I’m sorry if you are having a bad time” - oh fuck right off Charlotte. And what the hell does she mean by the “don’t you think writing messages like this puts you in a concerning position” ehhhhh WHAT?!!!!!

It’s very very telling if you read her responses that she does her usual thing of not ever actually answering a question directly - she skirts around everything and fills her reply with loads of flannel to distract from what she has been asked. You weren’t nasty in your messages; you were simply asking questions and making valid points. The fact the she replied like a child speaks volumes.
also frankly disgusted by the way she tries to use mental health issues as some sort of excuse..... sorry but that is fucking low. She’s a snake. She knows exactly what she’s doing, the little girl wide eyed fake self deprecating bullshit doesn’t fly with me, I see right though it.
Her reply is disgusting. Almost like gaslighting? Trying to make you feel guilty over calling her out for something that is an incredibly fair point.
“My children are proud of me” oh do fuck off, Charl. They don’t know any different because you’ve shoved a camera in their faces their whole lives. Seriously when are they going to introduce laws against this?

Reactions: 19
She is such a bloody show off. Panning the camera round her kitchen showing us all the food shes preparing for dinner. What purpose does that serve other than to boast.

I wonder how many of Charlotte's followers have lost their jobs this year? Or how many are facing redundancy with this next lockdown. How many are losing businesses they've poured their heart in to? How many are anxious, worrying about how they're going to provide for their kids this Christmas?
But, smuggy mcsmug face wants us all to see how well she's doing.
Not to mention how insensitive it is after doing an ad about kids not having enough food.

I know we're all in different circumstances but Charlottes "content" is viewed by a lot of people. She needs to be a bit more sensitive.View attachment 295682
And pull your sleeves up. Its not cute.
Why does she also assume everyone has weekends off? Just because she hasn’t got a job and can stay home everyday doesn’t mean everyone is home to prepare a roast ffs

Sara_M

VIP Member
She's always trying to make out hes this wonderful man, who does much more than we ever see and that they're like teenagers in love. Sometimes I wonder if it's not us she's trying to convince, but its herself instead.

• Haha

Ktpeterson

I can only see that she's gained in lockdown, extension, puppy, work, hauls upon hauls of stuff, yet spends her days crying... sorry over what exactly

Pagger

Chatty Member
"He ALWAYS has a wild hour at this time. Without fail."

Hes been with them for.... what 4 days? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Prepare yourselves for:

‘Our family feels complete’

‘My heart is full’

‘So lucky’

‘I know I’ve got my work cut out BUT... *passive aggressive explanation*’

‘Always pictured a dog in our family (fuck the cats now, I’m not a cat person I’m a dog person)’

37BBL

VIP Member
She should have a big dining table there. A nice lamp in the corner with a nice sideboard to keep some kids bits in. Nice art on the walls and maybe a nice big clock.

On the other side where her table is, a nice sofa and some kids storage.

Would look so much better! X

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Hi Charlotte

you really need to get your engagement ring altered as it’s to big for your finger and keeps slipping around.

no one cares that you don’t have a bra on. Seriously. No one cares. What are you, 14? Still thinking it’s amusing/shocking/sexy to talk about your bra? It’s not. Grow up.

You don’t have the flu. You probably have a mild cold. That is all. You are clearly fit enough to be on your phone taking selfie’s so you really haven’t got the flu or anything close to it. Stop attention seeking.

Buy a new jumper.

• Haha

MrsSplusone

“The extension has changed how we use our house so much” yeah you don’t use the rest of it anymore

• Haha
  • Heart

Sara_M

VIP Member
She's an absolute joke!!!!!! Shes made me so angry this morning. All she does is boast and brag. She tries to dress it up as being humble and grateful but, shes just smug and arrogant. Food hauls, fancy dinners, shots of her tidy utility room, the panning round of the camera, showing off her new extension, giving us a run down of everything she manages to do before 8am, ad after ad. Then comes on and tells us to "spare a thought....." 😡
Charlotte (we know you'll read this) your "content" (🤮) is the sort of thing that makes everyone else feel shit about themselves. Some people can barely get out of bed at the minute, some people are having to to without decent food in order to make sure their kids are fed, some people will have lost EVERYTHING this year.
But you crack on with your food hauls, exploitation of your children, expensive dog and fairy tale relationship. It really cheers us up 🙄🙄😡

skintsocks

VIP Member
View attachment 263156
Kind of vulgar after her ad about kids with no food.
And not a tin of Heinz in sight!
She can't show the tins of Heinz because Mark has two days off and will be needing to roll them down the stairs. I'm so sick of the constant adverts. I don't actually give a flying.......about what she bought at the supermarket. I buy my stuff and I put it away! She can shove her fall-y stuff right up her chalk fireplace.

• Haha

daes56

Oh fuck off Charlotte you smug twat. Proud of how much work you got done? Filming a few videos and pissing off to Aldi to buy bastard chocolate snowmen- THAT is not work. Try being a single parent, working in an essential shop for 9 hours then coming home and starting again!! That is what you call work😡

• Heart

Sara_M

VIP Member
Yeah I’ve actually never seen her playing with the kids at all, in any capacity. They never seem to play with actual toys - it’s either iPads or watching the TV. Or occasionally colouring in. Do they never play with Lego? Or board games? Dolls? Action figures? Cars? Do they even own bikes? Balls? They never seem to do anything- apart from eat.
Cue lots of stories over the weekend of the kids playing with actual toys 😂😂

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
Oh she had her wee sad voice on, on stories today.
Saying she's trying to keep a positive head and not think about it too much is pathetic. Lockdown doesn't affect her at all. It didn't last time either. She was able to get an entire extension built last time!! Plus, she had Mark from Preston at home 24/7 which must have been like a dream to her, considering she was a giddy kipper every other Friday when he was off.
Shes an absolute joke.
(Also think she has been reading here because, she mentioned McDonald's drive thru!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
Why is she advertising Baby TV?! She doesn’t have a baby anymore! She is such a money grabber, she will literally advertise anything...

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Honestly her use of that extension “space” winds me up more and more every time I see it. I’ve said it before but surely that lantern space should be a nice big dining table? I just can’t understand her thinking. She’s plonked a cheap sofa and little TV on a crappy tv unit, then dotted a load of naff nick nacks around the wall?? Someone else said it would look nice with some big art prints and I agree - make it fresh and contemporary, add bold flashes of colour. All that beige is quite frankly awful, it gives the feel of an old people’s home! Her taste is like a grandmas though, it’s awful.