Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the hienz ad BTW I've deleted Instagram for a bit - Durley if it's an ad for a charitable cause you wouldn't take a fee??

Does she even realise the absolute shite that she comes out with....?

this morning on stories.....

“I’ve already resigned myself to having a quiet family Christmas” (said as a negative thing that she’s trying to cheer herself up from)

Surely a family Christmas is what you want? You, your partner, the kids, the bloody new dog all having a cosy Christmas together in the shiny new updated house???

I know she’s whinging because she wants to do the ham day with her family and spend Christmas with her parents, doing all the stuff she’s done as a child but come on!!!!!!!!!!! Grow up. Christmas is for the kids - not for her to regress back to her own childhood!!!!

most of us will be greatful for a “quiet family Christmas” this year, especially as some poor souls won’t get that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her moaning about Christmas is an absolute cheek. She’s resembling a Christmas pudding lately 🌚 Serves her right if she reads here too, she can have a taste of how it feels to be shamed.

Reactions: 8
Her own family are probably so sick of her too

her excitement over ‘seasons’ is not normal, way ott!

Reactions: 4
Does she even realise the absolute shite that she comes out with....?

this morning on stories.....

“I’ve already resigned myself to having a quiet family Christmas” (said as a negative thing that she’s trying to cheer herself up from)

Surely a family Christmas is what you want? You, your partner, the kids, the bloody new dog all having a cosy Christmas together in the shiny new updated house???

I know she’s whinging because she wants to do the ham day with her family and spend Christmas with her parents, doing all the stuff she’s done as a child but come on!!!!!!!!!!! Grow up. Christmas is for the kids - not for her to regress back to her own childhood!!!!

most of us will be greatful for a “quiet family Christmas” this year, especially as some poor souls won’t get that.
Resigned her self to a quiet family Christmas - what some people could only dream of Charlotte.

She's obsessed with the seasons because let's face it, her life is pretty boring! AD after AD after AD must get tedious?!

Reactions: 9
She is so out of touch with reality. I don’t think she’s totally ‘all there’.

Reactions: 3
I honestly can't imagine her pulling on some walking boots and rain coat and taking their soon-to-be large retriever on two hour walks a day etc. They never seem to go out for longer walks like that.. it's always a walk to a shop or to costa or a cafe.

Reactions: 9
These influencers forget that many have been following from the start and so yeah they may not share every second of their day.. they do over YEARS show their life and and you do get to know routine/lifestyle/their favourites/traditions etc etc and she's been doing this so many years! And where in those many years have she EVER shown they've been on a good 5 mile walk/hike.. and why wouldn't you, its content, it's a family activity etc so yeah there's no surprise when people are shocked by her choice in breed of dog.. I am pretty sure she'll do what they all do and get the dog and take it for walks and be like "we've always loved a long crisp family walk" blah blah and it'll be so wrong!!

She's obsessed with the seasons because let's face it, her life is pretty boring! AD after AD after AD must get tedious?!
This is it, she doesn’t have much going on in her life so feels the need to make occasions out of the seasons turning. I know family life can be a bit like Groundhog Day, but she doesn’t have a proper job either so she’s just always in the house. Her life is the house, kids, and Mark. She doesn’t really do anything for her, and when she does it’s short-lived (remember when she said she’s caught the “gym bug?”)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.