Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she says in latest vlog she’s put on ‘lockdown’ weight.
She also (quite insultingly...!!!) tries to present it as “we’ve all put weight on in lockdown” and how at least “she’s admitting it”..... no charl, some of us actually do more exercise than the 5 minute school run and don’t have “treats” with every meal of the day. She can’t start trying to drag everyone else down / assume we’ve all put weight on just because she’s piled it on!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Heartfelt plea to any clothing companies out there who might like to #KindlyGift our Char a new set of pyjamas.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her eatings always been out of control, her portions are the same as Marks, over loads on the carbs and sits down and has treats every night. What does she expect. And during lock down you were allowed to walk and I myself did at home work outs!!! No excuse she's just a little piggy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ll never body shame, so whether she’s gained, lost or stayed the same over lockdown means nothing to me...but the lying about it (didn’t she say she’d only gained 5lb not long ago) and then shaming women who aren’t “admitting” to it, pisses me off.

Also the completely unrealistic “you can eat all this tit like me and still be a size 13”. It’s such an unhealthy mind set and is flat out lying.

I really enjoyed her cooking/slimming world content (mostly because she isn’t exploiting her children or shoving ads down our throats with it) and even if a recipe wasn’t something I’d make I appreciate what she’s done for it.

She’s changed so much, and become money hungry. I’m as cynical as they come, and thought she was a lovely, caring mum. The change might not be as obvious as Rebegger Meldrum, but it’s there...and is sadder to see.

Reactions: 19
I think she's 'auditioning' with those bloody cat treats. I've never heard her even mention cat treats/food before, but the last couple of weeks she's been singing the praises of Romeo's favourite treats. I can hear it now...

"We all like a treat now and then, don't we?! Even our little four-legged friends! I only ever want the best for my little ones, I'm a foodie myself, so I would never give Rover anything but the best, he's just like one of my kids, but not really, coz he's a pet, if you know what I mean? I know I'm probably a plonker for caring so much, but when I think of how my mum and dad cared for my beloved Spot when I was a kid, he was such a great pet and they really showed me the importance of canine nutrition, that's just how we do it in our family! Mark's from Preston, so he fed his childhood dog a little bit differently, if you know what I mean, but honestly these DOG TREAT PRODUCT really are just so cozy and so, I dunno, just amazing really. Our family feels so complete now, with little Rover, so as a lovely treat for not chewing on my baseboards and door frames, we give him DOG TREAT PRODUCT and it's such a special family time. Ad Break OVER, 2 minutes until the next 'bus' arrives."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Charlotte: I've put some lockdown weight on and I'm trying to make better choices.
Also Charlotte in the same vlog: Eats a fried sausage and egg bagel, goes out for cocktails, eats a chocolate pastry and buys a bag of chocolate 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those green floral pyjamas!!! Jesus, they were on a grid post or story this weekend on the washing line and I remember seeing them and thinking they were BED SHEETS!!! Turns out they are her pyjamas, they looked huge

and no, WE HAVE NOT all put on weight during lockdown I was an essential worker working overtime working extra hard covering for the furloughed colleagues! How dare she! Lazy mare some of us WORK!!!

Reactions: 7
She wrecks my head. She talks about the fact that she’s put weight on bla bla bla but then she’s been out today and has stocked her cupboards up with sweets and absolute shite from M&S....?! I’ve never known anyone to just constantly consume sweeties and rubbish every single day. Everything she does seems to revolve around eating - either preparing/cooking a (rich, carb heavy, stodgy meal) buying sweets/snacks at the shop, opening a bottle of wine “because it’s 5pm/because it’s Friday” or going out specifically to eat - going for a costa or going for brunch etc - it’s always about food!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am not a frequent follower (actually had to unfollow her some time ago) but I went to see what she’s been up to and has she gained weight? She looks different and I can’t work out why?
I think it shows in her face. Shows her true colours shaming imaginary women that haven’t “admitted lockdown weight gain”.

Reactions: 5
Cringing so much at the puppy content!!
I think we can all see the word vomit when she finally picks him up. The missing piece of their puzzle, the nostalgic memories of growing up with dogs, feeling so giddy about spending evenings in the new extension with the dog and her fit as f**k fiance (from Preston)
I wonder if she will train it properly. Imagine her cosy little vlogs, all sitting down for the pork, apple and dumpling stew and the pooch takes a leap up and gobbles up Charlotte's dumplings 😋
This made me chuckle 🤭

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell, she’s just running a shopping channel.
Was catching up with a YouTube video earlier and lol and behold, a channel mum Charlotte Louise Taylor ad. I skipped after 5 seconds but felt like a pissing lifetime.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was catching up with a YouTube video earlier and lol and behold, a channel mum Charlotte Louise Taylor ad. I skipped after 5 seconds but felt like a pissing lifetime.
Yeah I've seen them. She's bloody haunting us now! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
The advert that shows when I come on this thread is for a car supermarket in Preston 😂😂 I wonder if they roll their Easter eggs down the forecourt?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.