Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good on you for saying it like it is. I’m gobsmacked that she then tried to turn it around onto you with that bleeping patronising “I’m sorry if you are having a bad time” - oh duck right off Charlotte. And what the hell does she mean by the “don’t you think writing messages like this puts you in a concerning position” ehhhhh WHAT?!!!!!

It’s very very telling if you read her responses that she does her usual thing of not ever actually answering a question directly - she skirts around everything and fills her reply with loads of flannel to distract from what she has been asked. You weren’t nasty in your messages; you were simply asking questions and making valid points. The fact the she replied like a child speaks volumes.
also frankly disgusted by the way she tries to use mental health issues as some sort of excuse..... sorry but that is bleeping low. She’s a snake. She knows exactly what she’s doing, the little girl wide eyed fake self deprecating bullshit doesn’t fly with me, I see right though it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Good on you for saying it like it is. I’m gobsmacked that she then tried to turn it around onto you with that bleeping patronising “I’m sorry if you are having a bad time” - oh duck right off Charlotte. And what the hell does she mean by the “don’t you think writing messages like this puts you in a concerning position” ehhhhh WHAT?!!!!!

It’s very very telling if you read her responses that she does her usual thing of not ever actually answering a question directly - she skirts around everything and fills her reply with loads of flannel to distract from what she has been asked. You weren’t nasty in your messages; you were simply asking questions and making valid points. The fact the she replied like a child speaks volumes.
also frankly disgusted by the way she tries to use mental health issues as some sort of excuse..... sorry but that is bleeping low. She’s a snake. She knows exactly what she’s doing, the little girl wide eyed fake self deprecating bullshit doesn’t fly with me, I see right though it.
Her reply is disgusting. Almost like gaslighting? Trying to make you feel guilty over calling her out for something that is an incredibly fair point.
“My children are proud of me” oh do duck off, Charl. They don’t know any different because you’ve shoved a camera in their faces their whole lives. Seriously when are they going to introduce laws against this?

Reactions: 19
I absolutely do not feel even in the slightest bit sad about my messages! I just think she's an even bigger twta than I thought 24 hours ago 😂

You watch.. now she will be quiet for a while and we will get a.. 'Sorry for being absent, I had some awful messages who said some really personal things about my children... blah blah...'

No Charl.. I didn't say anything that the rest of the whole bleeping world couldn't find out because you publicised your children for a quick quid!

Her responses were very predictable and very 'Charlotte'.

Problem is.. now all the details are out there.. she can never get those back. Unless she moved house, schools, clubs etc, anyone will forever have access to her children!

Reactions: 15
I can't imagine my children who are 8 and 2 saying they are proud of me.... 😂😂 Absolute bollocks, the sad fact is they don't know any different so it won't effect them now. It will be further down the line, and let them think having no privacy or boundaries is ok and normal....that mentality could lead to so many different scenarios. We would all love to be there 24/7 for our kids Charlotte, but as you like to say while making points...
A) Its not healthy to be glued to them constantly
B) I want them to have a good work ethic and normal life.
C) I want them to be PROUD ( when they are old enough to use the word) that i didn't make money selling them online.
I could do the whole alphabet here but you get my drift lol. She's just a lazy fat arse who thinks she's better than everyone. Fortunate to have success... No hun. Lucky...you are a massive drip who needs a slap.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has an absolute cheek to then try and pull the "having a hard time with my mental health" trick. Charlotte, you read here, wake up!!!! You have NO IDEA the damage you could be causing your children by exploiting them online and, for what? Pure greed!!
How would you feel if one day, some creep snatched one of them from your back garden? Had a car waiting in waitrose car park because they know it leads directly to your house?
Or, if at 14, Daisy screams that she hates you, because some bullies at school made fun of some personal information they found online that you had plastered all over the Internet about her?
Or if Bill tells you he doesnt want to live with you any more because your invading his space so he wants to go live with his dad instead.
And you have to tell them mummy did it for an overpriced tap and some bifold doors.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone else said it on Louise pentlands thread but it’s so true, in 10/15 years we’re going to see a lot of these kids suing their parents for exploiting them and coming out and saying what it was really like

Reactions: 12
I think the thing that makes me so angry is the complete lack of acknowledgement and the complete disregard for the welfare of their children.

as a parent, your overriding base level instinct is to protect your children. I would literally throw myself under a truck to save my kids from harm, it’s a uncontrollable instinct. I cannot comprehend how these people can so willingly and easily violate the privacy of their children and so flippantly. As the other lady has pointed out - anyone online can find out vast amounts of deeply personal information about all of Charlottes children. That kind of information should never ever ever be out there in a public setting. It is abhorrent that she refuses to acknowledge how deeply disturbing it is that thousands of people know intimate details like where the children sleep, or medical conditions. The child protection violations relating to the thousands of images she has shared online gives me the fear. Thousands of images of her children and hours upon hours of video footage of them is out there for ANYONE to download, save, print out and do ANYTHING with. The cold hard facts are that there will be peadophiles out there who have images of her children. How any parent can even attempt to justify that makes me sick and they should all be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She has an absolute cheek to then try and pull the "having a hard time with my mental health" trick. Charlotte, you read here, wake up!!!! You have NO IDEA the damage you could be causing your children by exploiting them online and, for what? Pure greed!!
How would you feel if one day, some creep snatched one of them from your back garden? Had a car waiting in waitrose car park because they know it leads directly to your house?
Or, if at 14, Daisy screams that she hates you, because some bullies at school made fun of some personal information they found online that you had plastered all over the Internet about her?
Or if Bill tells you he doesnt want to live with you any more because your invading his space so he wants to go live with his dad instead.
And you have to tell them mummy did it for an overpriced tap and some bifold doors.
She's only having a hard time with her mental health because she hasn't gone on holiday. Which shouldn't be a reason for using the mental health card!

We're all struggling with this pandemic, but no Charlotte is struggling on a whole different level because she's special and really feeling it, she really is!?

Reactions: 6
Even just Google "Daisy Nelle Taylor" and go to images. On the first page alone there are about 24 or 25 pictures of her.
20201022_113335.jpg

This one, for example. (Despite Charlotte's breach of her privacy, im covering her face). This is the sort of image that could easily end up in the wrong hands.
Ya know how many images there are when I Google my children? ZERO.

• Wow
  • Angry
Wow, the post from her blog got me searching some of her old posts, and I think this one says it all. It’s sad really.

What a waste of fuckin space 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Saw this Ad come up on my Facebook. That poor kid has no say in her photo being plastered all over the internet. It makes me so sad 😔 yea they get nice things from it, nice holidays, extension paid for etc.. but it really is not worth it 😬
Not the best picture of her either. Imagine how she will feel as a teen!

Reactions: 5
She keeps missing the point! Her children didn’t consent to a digital footprint!

• Heart
"We love you Merlin" her dog must be special, didn't realise he could go on the ipad log into his Instagram and see her little tribute to him🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She'll be absolutely fuming today after receiving those messages!
She won't change though. Still keep on putting her kids online and over exposing them and their lives.

Reactions: 10
She'll be absolutely fuming today after receiving those messages!
She won't change though. Still keep on putting her kids online and over exposing them and their lives.
Ah well at least it's not our kids that will be fucked up, she thinks she's being clever so whatever good luck to her

Reactions: 3
Ah well at least it's not our kids that will be fucked up, she thinks she's being clever so whatever good luck to her
True, I can just never get my head around how much they give away!
As said above, most people easily know her Kids school. We watch them on YouTube and Instagram, we know their son's, names, address, mother's names, favourite colours, favourite foods.. Any weirdo could turn up at school and say "I'm Charlotte's friend Daisy, your mama has sent me to get you because she's busy with work, shall we go wait at Costa and get a brioche and baby chinno?"

It honestly terrifies me. I won't even let my kids have those bags with their names on 🙈🙈

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.