Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you get a puppy after spending money making the house nice?

How long until we have puppy moaning. I wonder if the little thing will get her up every few hours in the night. Give me a new born over a puppy any day šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I feel for the poor dog.. especially in a few months when he goes to live with nanny and po...

But what I'm more angry about is how she finds it SO EASY to sell her children. Their choldhoods.. their privacy..

More importantly... CHARLOTTE.. CHILD TRAFFICKING IS REAL. You have LITERALLY advertised where you live, what you drive, when your kids are at clubs, how to get into your garden, whats in your house, all of their private information...

And for what? An extention and a dog?

I HONESTLY hope they sue you when they're old enough. You are exploiting your children and quite frankly putting them in danger. Have you ever asked them if they're okay with being exploited for your own personal and financial gain? Have you ever explained to them how you have put their safety at risk? Or if all the 'fun' things you do with them is purely for the gram? Or how you have given them a digital footprint before they're even old enough to decide if they want one?

We know you read here... Maybe address some of the points made by the many people who see through your tit?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh for the love of god, the dog slept all night without a peep (on her insta comments) we all know this would happen because in Charlotteā€™s world everything is so perfectly perfect šŸ˜‚. She must be the only person I know that this has happened to, the first night we had our dog I was up most of the night because it wouldnā€™t stop crying.
Letā€™s face it though that dog could be up all night, eating her faux ivy, chewing her bloody rattan, and piddling on the floor and sheā€™d never let on šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh for the love of god, the dog slept all night without a peep (on her insta comments) we all know this would happen because in Charlotteā€™s world everything is so perfectly perfect šŸ˜‚. She must be the only person I know that this has happened to, the first night we had our dog I was up most of the night because it wouldnā€™t stop crying.
Letā€™s face it though that dog could be up all night, eating her faux ivy, chewing her bloody rattan, and piddling on the floor and sheā€™d never let on šŸ˜‚
IF he did sleep all night... IF... then shes going to have the shock of her life tonight šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Day 1 with a puppy today. Should be interesting. Hope she realises that itā€™s like having a newborn baby and that she wonā€™t be doing anything else at all today other than looking after that dog?!!!

Reactions: 6
Or how you have given them a digital footprint before they're even old enough to decide if they want one?

We know you read here... Maybe address some of the points made by the many people who see through your tit?
This. THIS THIS THIS. Above all the instahun crap, trends, faux personalities, Charlotteā€™s cluttered tat, caking on makeup to go to the beach or pick up a dog, the fact she hasnā€™t given her children a choice in their digital footprint and splashing EVERY DAMN DETAIL about their health and private lives all over the Internet (which is there forever) is what angers me the most. She, and all the other ā€œinfluencersā€, are irresponsible, selfish dickheads.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The lazy cow should of been up every 4 hours at least to put him out there bladders are tiny and canā€™t hold all night so is she letting him pee where he sleeps if so thatā€™s awful and if heā€™s crated they tell you not to let them go to the loo where they sleep šŸ˜­ already a selfish dog owner!!!

Come on poppet this is basic research which you already did apparently...
AC55FFF6-ADB7-4626-BA6F-D685E7778D22.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Christ! Not gone out for a wee all night??

ours is a year and only just makes it til 5/6 am

do you think she took away his water early last night?

Reactions: 2
Can someone please tell her to remove the collar from that dog whilst it is in the crate, seen far too many puppies and dogs hang themselves because of irresponsible pet owners not removing them.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Get a puppy collar!

Also... Fine, fair enough saying about the AD break... (Hi Charl!) But you can't skip if you want to watch the other stories? So it's a bit pointless!

The lazy cow should of been up every 4 hours at least to put him out there bladders are tiny and canā€™t hold all night so is she letting him pee where he sleeps if so thatā€™s awful and if heā€™s crated they tell you not to let them go to the loo where they sleep šŸ˜­ already a selfish dog owner!!!

Come on poppet this is basic research which you already did apparently... View attachment 277251
Spot on with this! I didnā€™t think of that, a puppy couldnā€™t go all night without needing a wee ā˜¹. I think Charlotte is not being very truthful here.

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s cute to see Children bond with Puppies but one thing you mustnā€™t do is let the Children taunt them and thatā€™s exactly whatā€™s happening in that Story.
agree. Both the puppy & the children need to be taught how to behave with each other. She shouldnā€™t be letting Stan do that at all.

very telling I thought that sheā€™s posted photos/footage of Stan & Daisy with the dog but nothing with Bill and that she said yesterday that Stan & Daisy love him already but ā€œBill is a bit olderā€ ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€” doesnā€™t sound like Bill is happy with/interested in the puppy at all......)

Reactions: 10
I sent Charlotte a message to kindly point out a few things about owning a Puppy as Iā€™m a Veterinary Surgeon. It comes from a place of kindness ā™„
You will no doubt get some passive aggressive message back from her now where she wonā€™t actually address anything you have mentioned but will skirt around everything and she will probably tell you to ā€œhave a nice dayā€

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.