Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell was that scream?! It’s a firework Charlotte. Going to take a wild guess and say she’d had a drink or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Watch her latest story, Stan and merlin.
I can guarantee one day an accident is going to happen.

Reactions: 4
you would think she would have learned her lesson about having a toddler on the floor with a dog. She also needs to realise that the dog isn’t leaning to give his paw - he’s just reacting to her putting her hand infront of him.

Reactions: 2
She really seems to ‘bump’ into her family members quite a lot doesn’t she!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She really seems to ‘bump’ into her family members quite a lot doesn’t she!
I thought exactly this when she mentioned the grandparents the other day (the "chance" meeting that gave her comfort 🤮) . Pretty sure there was another time she just "bumped into them" during lockdown, when she was out.
Surely Miss goody two shoes wouldn't break the rules?!! 😄😄

Reactions: 5
Pull the other one Charlotte, I’m sure you just bumped into your brother on your walk 😂 and why has the dog collar made a re-appearance? Which still looks too big.

Bumping into Merl makes her sound likes she's taking a senior citizen out for some fresh air. Not a puppy. No shade to any Merls.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just can’t cope with her calling him “MERL.”
For fucks sake. It’s almost as bad as her calling Daisy “DAY” 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I just can’t cope with her calling him “MERL.”
For fucks sake. It’s almost as bad as her calling Daisy “DAY” 🙄
I want to rip my ears off whenever she calls Daisy, Day. It’s so annoying! Whats next - calling Mark, Mar?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It'd probably be kept under wraps anyway. Tbh Char could have clawed it back a bit for me if she'd even kept it a bit real with the dog. There's been no talk about him sh!tting or peeing anywhere, or trashing anything, which surely even the lowest maintenance of dogs must do? But not a bad word has been said about the experience so far. I honestly wondered wtf I'd done getting my puppy for at least the first 4 months!!! And i was honest about that (in fact he's still a d!ck now, but we love him lol). I just want a little more honesty.

Reactions: 11
It'd probably be kept under wraps anyway. Tbh Char could have clawed it back a bit for me if she'd even kept it a bit real with the dog. There's been no talk about him sh!tting or peeing anywhere, or trashing anything, which surely even the lowest maintenance of dogs must do? But not a bad word has been said about the experience so far. I honestly wondered wtf I'd done getting my puppy for at least the first 4 months!!! And i was honest about that (in fact he's still a d!ck now, but we love him lol). I just want a little more honesty.
That’s the problem with her, she’s just not relatable. With my experience with our dog, the first few nights we had her she cried all night, we had puppy pads everywhere, a chewed skirting board and she would pull on the lead when she first started going for walks. But Merl hasn’t S**t or peed anywhere, hasn’t chewed anything, sleeps through the night and is marvellous going for walks. Why has she got to portray everything as so perfect just for the gram?

Reactions: 6
I thought exactly this when she mentioned the grandparents the other day (the "chance" meeting that gave her comfort 🤮) . Pretty sure there was another time she just "bumped into them" during lockdown, when she was out.
Surely Miss goody two shoes wouldn't break the rules?!! 😄😄
I’ve no doubt she’s sneaking round to her parents too when she’s not eyeballing us all on her stories. Her followers must be incredibly dense to think she just “bumped” into her brother and co. Cue tears from charl the rule breaker when this means the ham day is off the cards!!

Reactions: 13
Oh come on guys, she lives in a small village, she was bound to bump into them!

• Haha
Thread suggestion: Food, food, food and a new puppy called Merl, Charl’s content makes us want to hurl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
#9 Food haul bore and definitely not poor 'cos Charl uses the kids to make adverts galore.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Something that really bugs me about Charlotte is the way she structures her writing. The use of “, I think” after generic statements. For example today she’s harping on about how “blue” she feels because of Corona (even though nothing in her life has changed in anyway and it’s not had any impact on her whatsoever but let’s not let the truth get in the way of her story...) so she’s waffling on and then closes her chat with “it’s normal to find this hard, I think” ————— she does it all the time and it’s so irritating.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.