Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giddy as kippers 🤣 that's not a phrase. There's a place in Lancashire called Giddy Kippers Party and Play Centre, does she think that's an actual phrase?

Does anyone know where she's from? I can't place her accent but I want to say Cheshire way? I know Mark's from Preston!
Giddy kipper is a phrase, giddy as kippers is not! (Is giddy kipper a northern thing? Maybe it is? Was definitely used in my childhood)

Charl is from Poynton and yep, who could forget Mark is from Preston 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She won’t be as giddy as kippers when merlin has wee’d all over the new floors and is chewing on the rattan crap that clutters the extension

Reactions: 6
I've definitely heard giddy as a kipper in my life. So yeah, a whole family would be giddy as kippers. I have no idea where I've heard it though 😂

Reactions: 3
Giddy kipper is a phrase, giddy as kippers is not! (Is giddy kipper a northern thing? Maybe it is? Was definitely used in my childhood)

Thought so, who'd have known Mark was from Preston though 🤣

Reactions: 1

I’m northern and never came across it before!

Reactions: 3
I’m from North and I’ve heard of “giddy as kipper” not “giddy as kippers” 🙄 also how long until the dog has its own Instagram account.. ?

In the last month she’s done NINE ads involving her kids, literally her meal ticket 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand her.. she says she’s read alllll the puppy books and done all the research, and she genuinely thinks he’s settled in after 4 hours? That first day is probs the easiest. Cannot bloody wait till it shits on the carpet and chews the rattan

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand her.. she says she’s read alllll the puppy books and done all the research, and she genuinely thinks he’s settled in after 4 hours? That first day is probs the easiest. Cannot bloody wait till it shits on the carpet and chews the rattan
Just wait till he cries all night long 😂

Can’t wait for the dog to keep her up at night. She moans when stans been awake once in the night!

Reactions: 4
yes poor little scrap will be a bit lost tonight......i think one of them will stay up with him though, he will want to snuggle

bet they've worn him out

Can’t wait for the dog to keep her up at night. She moans when stans been awake once in the night!
Thing is, we'll never hear about the shitting and trashing things because that doesn't align with her rainbows and unicorns facade!

Reactions: 8
Me and my husband just watched her stories from today and there’s a bit where she says “Mark’s never had a dog before”. Husband immediately said “yeah he did but he rolled it down the stairs.”

I am so proud.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her vocabulary is like an 89 year old. Let's start calling her Ruth
Giddy as kippers was probably her great grandmas favourite saying, i reckon it brings back so many wonderful memories when she says it 🙄

No, definitely not a northern thing 🤣 I’ve never heard it in my life!

Preston? Think I’ve heard of this mystical place....it’s famous for egg rolling yeah??
Charlottes never mentioned marks from Preston has she? I must have missed that 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.