Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PatTheTat

New thread suggestion:

Sharky, Bill, Day, Merl and Wanny - I’m due on this week, for an update on my fanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

UhXfFRbC

Hey, I have been following this thread for a while but I’m new to commenting. I was recently watching one her vlogs and my son is in the background😡 regardless of what’s allowed when filming in public, surely she should make and effort to not film other peoples children!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

goosica

Eurgh here she goes again wanking on about how brave ‘we’ve all’ been. Yes Charlotte. You have been terribly brave getting your house extended and only seeing your family 82 times a week instead of 87. Massive round of applause.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

MardieT

Chatty Member
Thread Suggestion..... Charlotte Louise Taylor #13 - Endless lies about her size. Spends most of her time photoshopping her thighs.

🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think bill should have stayed at his dads longer than mid day today, it is Father’s Day, I know marks been a good step dad to him but I just think it’s right he should spend most of today with his real dad :(
I agree. I think the story referring to the two Dads in Bill’s life is very hurtful. Being a parent is a unique, singular, experience. There’s no indication that Bill’s Dad has not been a fully involved parent. He is Bill’s dad. His only dad. Bill can have his own, special and unique relationship with Mark but he is not his dad. I wonder how Charlotte would feel if Bill’s dad started asking for Bill for half the day on Mother’s Day to spend time with his partner - aka Bill’s “other” “mama” - one of 2 in his life etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

DangFlabbitMiley

I do find it strange she acts as though Bill has returned from war when he’s only been up the road for 2 days

• Haha
Reactions: 34

PatTheTat

Watched the latest vlog so you guys don’t have to... key highlights

- over explaining about the bloke she fancies so much taking a day off so they can spend time together
- over explaining about how she’s absolutely sure that Merl will be ok by himself at home
- over explaining in detail why Mark really wants to go to Primark to buy more boring clothes
- sped up footage of her prepping copious amounts of food in her beige AF boring kitchen

the highlight...trying her utmost best to engage the Shark in flirty chat in the car, gurning at him like a toothless frog and him blanking the shit out of her wanting nothing to do with her. Top quality content from our gaggle toothed gushing twat.

Also in case you guys are wondering, all the exercise with those 5kg weights and healthy eating with fuck loads of wine is doing wonders for her attempts to “shed the lockdown pounds”.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

ivebeenherebefore

I really didn’t like that reading…. It was a bit….. boring….. I didn’t find it particularly sentimental or special… and yeah I completely agree, she shouldn’t have shared it. i dunno why she’s sharing anything about the wedding to be honest
Each to their own I guess but it wasn't my cup of tea. And it says "Mum and Dad get married today"...Mark isn't his dad. I respect any man that brings up a child that isn't his BUT Bill's dad is around and very much involved. I just feel they chose that reading because it feeds into the fairytale of a happy family where all the kids are theirs 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

ADBABE

Chatty Member
I think bill should have stayed at his dads longer than mid day today, it is Father’s Day, I know marks been a good step dad to him but I just think it’s right he should spend most of today with his real dad :(

• Heart
Ouch! Have you seen her latest story?! So obvious it’s unreal!
Hi Charlotte!
Thanks for reading what I had to say on here! Just to clarify… your body doesn’t make me feel angry, jealous, disgusted, confused etc… your lies when you have such an influential position and platform make me angry! You are lying about your size and it doesn’t help to champion women who are actually the same size as your TRUE size and not your FICTITIOUS size. I don’t need to go within myself and heal… you need to go within your self and question what good editing and manipulating images is doing for a) your mental health and b) the mental health of plus sized women who follow you! Not to mention what it could do for your daughter and her self image in the future! Stop thinking people are jealous of you and start reading what is actually being said here!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

reader87123

VIP Member
🚨🚨🚨 Mark put bed covers on the bed 🚨🚨🚨

Everybody praise the man. 🙌🏻

Honestly, she is so pathetic. Set the bar higher, Charlotte. FFS. You do not have to wank over your bloke doing very basic tasks like it's somehow beneath him to do those things and he's done you a massive favour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
With a caption about if you can't post a selfie on your wedding day when you are feeling yourself then when can you!
Haha yeah…

“really feeling myself today, and I’m a bit giddy because it’s finally my wedding day, the day I get to say “I do” to my fella, the guy i proper fancy, can’t wait to flirt with him later because it’s our wedding day and you have to have a flirt on the day you marry your very own Mr Darcy, don’t you? And that’s ok, I think. It’s just lovely and I’m so exited and I hope you are all ok and excited too, I really do”

• Haha
  • Sick

Ellabella

VIP Member
I can’t see it now either! Was something about how she looks gorgeous in both her insta pics and YouTube vids but is clearly a different size in each and asking if she is not happy as her true self! Or something like that!
You made the comment though? You can see your profile pic and it says "comment as a_gentlehand"??
Screenshot_20210615-110617.png

• Haha
  • Wow
[/QUOTE]
Stephen is 10x more attractive than Mark (in my opinion) but maybe Mark is amazing in bed…? I dread to think of it but he doesn’t seem like he has a beaming personality 😅
I can't imagine him being amazing in bed, I see him as a just lay on yer back and think of England, type of bloke 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢

This has given me a flashback to a video where she was rambling on about what her perfect day be, and she finished off with "and at the end of the day, me and mark would go to bed together and have some special sexy time, as I'm a grown woman and I do enjoy sex and I really fancy him" or some absolute waffle 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28