Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s horrible to say but her kids always look so scruffy! Never dressed nicely and always looking like they’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards! Yet charl will do her cleaning with a full face of make up and a bloody horrid milkmaid dress on! 🙄

Reactions: 17
It’s horrible to say but her kids always look so scruffy! Never dressed nicely and always looking like they’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards! Yet charl will do her cleaning with a full face of make up and a bloody horrid milkmaid dress on! 🙄
I was thinking the exact same. She’s always made up with her hair curled and daisy looks like she’s slept in a skip! Maybe she should’ve added “Iron Daisy’s rainbows uniform” to her special to do list this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was thinking the exact same. She’s always made up with her hair curled and daisy looks like she’s slept in a skip! Maybe she should’ve added “Iron Daisy’s rainbows uniform” to her special to do list this morning
She needs to get Daisy’s hair cut. She’s letting it grow when it’s all still baby hair so it looks so tatty.

Reactions: 10
🚨🚨🚨 Mark put bed covers on the bed 🚨🚨🚨

Everybody praise the man. 🙌🏻

Honestly, she is so pathetic. Set the bar higher, Charlotte. FFS. You do not have to wank over your bloke doing very basic tasks like it's somehow beneath him to do those things and he's done you a massive favour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She's literally the stereotype that women capable of independent thought in the past worked so hard to escape from. She worships him, but I can't see why. On the rare occasion he does something she shares it, so the rest of the time he does nothing? I think she'd have married anyone that wandered past if they agreed to it. I still hate those dresses, whilst we're at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hold the front page!! Mark made the bed I repeat Mark made the bed!! Get him a medal 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m a lurker on this thread usually, but had to post this comment from her in her wedding updates video… who called it, she’s having flowers in her hair 🤣
Yup. And you know it’s either going to be some hideous flower crown with a ribbon trailing down the back or it’s going to be some sort of french plait/loose mermaid braid with flowers pined in it…..! (I’m not a fan of a veil myself but not am I a fan of the Pinterest cliches of “boho chic” wedding trends…!)

Reactions: 8
I hate those dresses so much. It’s all she wears though. Who has time to do make up and hair before a school run…

Reactions: 3
Loads of people said flowers in the hair. We are just waiting for day day scattering petals up the aisle and Bill holding a cushion with rings on. I'd send her a wedding present myself if she would just get someone to look at Stan and his wrists because he won't be holding anything at this point. That is, Bill taking part in the wedding between his mum and his stepdad, NOT HIS DAD.

Hold the front page!! Mark made the bed I repeat Mark made the bed!! Get him a medal 🙄
Did he though? Or did he just change the quilt cover? Let us all bow down and give thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Loads of people said flowers in the hair. We are just waiting for day day scattering petals up the aisle and Bill holding a cushion with rings on. I'd send her a wedding present myself if she would just get someone to look at Stan and his wrists because he won't be holding anything at this point. That is, Bill taking part in the wedding between his mum and his stepdad, NOT HIS DAD.

Did he though? Or did he just change the quilt cover? Let us all bow down and give thanks.
No way will Bill get to do that. Merlin will be involved too with a cushion tied to his back with the rings on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yup. And you know it’s either going to be some hideous flower crown with a ribbon trailing down the back or it’s going to be some sort of french plait/loose mermaid braid with flowers pined in it…..! (I’m not a fan of a veil myself but not am I a fan of the Pinterest cliches of “boho chic” wedding trends…!)
With daisies and sweet Williams in it. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stanley will ABSOLUTELY be holding one of those signs saying 'Here comes our girl!' as he walks down the aisle in front of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stanley will ABSOLUTELY be holding one of those signs saying 'Here comes our girl!' as he walks down the aisle in front of her.
I dunno, I can see him pulling one of these wee wagons. Maybe with day day sitting in it throwing her petals out :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A sign saying "If you want to see the bride, then keep watching" Then the sound of her silly giggle and that tune she has at the beginning of her videos will play and down the aisle she comes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my god she makes my eyes roll so much it hurts. She lives in fairytale land.

Reactions: 7
I imagine she will change the reading so William says Mum and Mark get married today .....surely he won’t say mum and dad? 🤔
Also I noticed she hasn’t mentioned if she is having any bridesmaids...I would’ve thought her good friends the hairdresser and nail lady would’ve been strong contenders 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe Merlin will come charging down the aisle with Charl on his back! Her hair all billowy and full of Daisies whilst Mark sobs to some cheesy tune like Celine Dion’s “because you loved me”. Then Charl will flash him her wide toothed grin and he will just melt into her arms 🙄😂 Come to think of it Gloria Gaynor’s “I will survive” will be what Mark needs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.