Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MardieT for the thread to tile, I had to tweak it to make it fit but this was the original:

Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 - Flowers on the hob, wine in her gob, sells her kids privacy because she is a nob.

👍👍👍😁😁😁

Reactions: 15
I want to roll the thread title down the stairs.
It’s a tradition in Preston.
Mark is from Preston. Incase anyone wasn’t aware.....!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey, I have been following this thread for a while but I’m new to commenting. I was recently watching one her vlogs and my son is in the background😡 regardless of what’s allowed when filming in public, surely she should make and effort to not film other peoples children!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Hey, I have been following this thread for a while but I’m new to commenting. I was recently watching one her vlogs and my son is in the background😡 regardless of what’s allowed when filming in public, surely she should make and effort to not film other peoples children!
I would message her. She's so careless about that sort of thing.

Reactions: 14
Definitely message her, that’s appalling and so very careless of her

Reactions: 11
Contact her and ask her to take it down immediately and remind her that some of us don’t want our children splashed all over the internet.

Reactions: 19
What’s with our Charl posing in her non-supportive sports bra these days? For the love of god, put a bloody top on, especially when it’s in your hand!

Reactions: 5
So she’s there posing about workouts and the benefits of her healthy lifestyle while her kids are in front of the tv eating crisps before 10.30am? 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So she’s there posing about workouts and the benefits of her healthy lifestyle while her kids are in front of the tv eating crisps before 10.30am? 🤯
Her inane healthy lifestyle/weight loss chat falls apart when she’s downing pints of wine 4 nights a week.....

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.