Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even sounds out of breath when she makes her "brew" in the morning. Very fit and healthy though obviously...(sarcasm)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread Suggestion..... Charlotte Louise Taylor #13 - Endless lies about her size. Spends most of her time photoshopping her thighs.

🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I see Billy Bullshitter is back pretending to like flash power mops for the dollar. If I could be bothered, I’d link to the vlog a few years ago where she said mops like that were crap and a vileda mop and bucket were best. 😂

Just so authentic and honest. It would be great if she could get a steam iron ad next and give their clothes - particularly the Hills are Alive dresses - some much needed attention.

Or vain willy 😂
Free Vain Willy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe the same woman that constantly complains about how busy she is and how hard she works, has the time to film herself hanging out washing..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not a 12 or a 14. Needs to size up, look at how tight it is across her back! Also, unflattering on her bum and looks see through!! Can literally see her arse crack on that second photo.
57064D1A-A53E-4417-B455-DA464383AE77.png
26BF2424-8B6C-4D3B-B43E-449863BC85C0.png
54A4274B-D0D8-4B91-9DF0-6362EC7A2AF8.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
This has just been posted on Poynton News page-she was there with Grandma & Stanley last week (picture of them outside) lets see if she mentions having to isolate?

The Acoustic Lounge
17 h ·
Unfortunately we have had to temporarily close due to an outbreak of Covid which has now affected some staff.
We believe that this may have been from last Thursday 24th June but we are still awaiting confirmation from NHS Track and Trace.
Anyone affected will be contacted by the appropriate people.
Hopefully we will be in a position to be back open next week but I am taking the precaution of keeping the remaining staff and customers away from the business.
Many thanks and stay safe
Brian

• Wow
Reactions: 9
As I said only yesterday, her brand work consists of filming in her house, gurning to the camera and uploading misspelt or unchecked text. Et voila we have all three today!!!!
And what the duck is with the filming herself out of breath running/walking and the breathy stories!!! She's bleeping nuts.

Attachments

I can’t believe she classes bleeping around with a frigging flash mop as “hard work” talking shite into a camera isn’t hard work, go and get a proper job Charl ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually laughed out loud when I saw today’s ad. Pushing a mop around for 5 minutes while filming and then 1 minute 30 of talking. Even if you she did actually mop the whole room it is an hours work max! Plus say 30 mins to check it over and send to be approved.

I actually laughed out loud when I saw today’s ad. Pushing a mop around for 5 minutes while filming and then 1 minute 30 of talking. Even if you she did actually mop the whole room it is an hours work max! Plus say 30 mins to check it over and send to be approved.
An HOUR to mop that room?!!!! Noooooo way!!!!!!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Charlotte does one week of c25k and is already patting herself on the back 😂 You do more walking than running until about week 3 so you not? Hope she sticks with it.

How are her followers not seeing through this body morphing bullshit? Those screenshots from her stories prove it all today, you can clearly see she’s not a size 13

The latest wedding video 🥴 I swear this woman just talks for the sake of talking. Telling us about why you didn’t go to a Roman Catholic secondary school is nothing to do with your wedding Charl 🥴 Also the amount of times she mentions how mark did want to get married/she’s so lucky to have him/can’t believe he wants to marry her/she’d accepted her lot in life by not getting married etc etc. It scream insecurity!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The latest wedding video 🥴 I swear this woman just talks for the sake of talking. Telling us about why you didn’t go to a Roman Catholic secondary school is nothing to do with your wedding Charl 🥴 Also the amount of times she mentions how mark did want to get married/she’s so lucky to have him/can’t believe he wants to marry her/she’d accepted her lot in life by not getting married etc etc. It scream insecurity!!
The line that went something along the lines of well mark thinks I’m beautiful or he wouldn’t be marrying me 🤢🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.