Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Anybody seen her mate Kayleys new YouTube video? 👀
yup.

sorry but how Charlotte has the nerve to continue to out & out lie about her clothes size/weight is just obscene.

if she’s not happy with her size then she just doesn’t need to talk about it; no one cares. It’s the continued and sustained lies about it that gets everyone pissed off.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 23

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Hold up

she thinks people are JEALOUS of her body..?!

ETA: just seen her post…

ok Charlotte. I can assure you that no one here is jealous of your body. Your body doesn’t make any one here uncomfortable. THIS IS ABOUT HOW YOUR BODY CLEARLY MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE. so uncomfortable infact that you have systematically and conciously made the deliberate decision to EDIT every image you share of your body to make yourself appear slimmer/smaller. You doctor the images you share of your body because you are uncomfortable with how you look in real life.
you LIE constantly about the size of clothes you need to buy. You pretend that you are a size 12 which WE CAN ALL CLEARLY SEE THAT YOU ARE NOT A SIZE 12. This doesn’t make anyone here uncomfortable, this is not OUR problem.
You pretend that you have lost weight - you claim you are loosing weight which is a lie. You drink copious amounts of sugar laden alcohol and you have a diet that is carb laden and full of high fat, stodgy meals that by anyone’s estimation is excessive and not conducive to a healthy diet.

YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH YOUR BODY, YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH YOUR WEIGHT, YOU HAVE CREATED A ROD FOR YOUR OWN BACK BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN LYING ABOUT THIS FOR MONTHS IF NOT YEARS.

these are YOUR issues.

our only issue is that you are a LIAR.

39290EFB-D02B-4139-A907-3A94DB3E1884.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Charlotte has never bothered me too much before apart from being a bit annoying but seeing her complain about having to work so hard has really bothered me. She has no idea how easy her life is. She has a job that gives her a lot of money. She gets to work from home so doesn’t have to sort out childcare or miss out on school things because she can choose when she works. And she can do the work when mark is at home to watch the kids or when the kids are in bed. So yeah she might miss out on some of her weekend but I’d say it’s worth it. I’ve been trying to find a new job that mostly fits in around school and nursery hours so I don’t need to pay for much childcare and it’s a nightmare. Before covid when the schools had activities you could go to I had to send my mum a lot because I couldn’t get the time off work since I already need to take time off for my kids hospital appointments. I would love the flexibility of her job and all she does is complain 🙄 but yeah you go and reward yourself for all your hard work Charlotte
It’s one of the things that annoys me the most about her. She gets up and mopes about in her pyjamas and has the time to make omelette for breakfast before a workout and shower, then does the housework and goes out for coffee, all whilst constantly uploading stories to update us on her thrilling life. She said the other day “I’m one of those people who just can’t sit still 🤪” - but she really doesn’t strike me as one of “those” people… 🤨

• Haha
Why does she go about being a foodie when she serves up so much premade food? She has the time and money to prepare most meals from scratch so why doesn’t she if she loves cooking so much? Of course we all have days where we shove fish fingers and chips in the oven for a quick easy dinner but she never takes the time to make even the simplest things. She always buys those baking mixes for the kids too instead of actually baking from scratch.
I think Charlotte's definition of being a foodie is very much that she likes to eat, not that she likes to explore new cuisines and techniques 🤣

• Haha

LadyLucyLocks

Just a heads up Charl because we all know you read here, Daisy wasn't brushing her teeth behind you whilst you chatted crap to the camera. She ate the Toothpaste, licked the tube and then you asked her if she was done 🙈 Maybe just keep an eye on her next time ay?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I want to roll the thread title down the stairs.
It’s a tradition in Preston.
Mark is from Preston. Incase anyone wasn’t aware.....!

• Haha

GhostHoward

VIP Member
I hope the wedding venue has stairs so Mark can roll her down them. He’s from Preston, you know?

• Haha
  • Heart

37BBL

VIP Member
Wedding dance to Luther vandros or something similar, mid way through the kids will run on the dance floor and Charl will scoop them up and there will be some snaps of how it was so perfect her babies ran to mama and dada and the moment was so beautifully captured.

• Haha

tootsie

Chatty Member
Writing on your kid’s sandwiches with edible pens is the work of an actual maniac. Why? WHYYYYYYYY?!

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Have to say as someone who quite likes Charlotte,I am so shocked at these pictures. I know a lot of you were saying this was the case but to be honest I thought people were being melodramatic about the difference in real Charlotte and insta Charlotte but there’s no denying the deception when looking at those photos. Like everyone else,I have no issue with her being larger,but the deception/denial is awful.

Ktpeterson

I’ve just died of second hand embarrassment for her actual soul at the running videos this morning and her aunt cheering her on 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

CarrotTop87

Chatty Member
Also, why does she say she’s got big boobs? I don’t think she has at all. Just droopy and average. I feel she has this image in her head of this figure she just doesn’t have. Crazy frog

Booklover

VIP Member
Posting a picture of your sleeping child in their most vulnerable state is the thing I hate most about these Instabeggars. Give him his privacy, you twat. How would she like it if Shark did it to her? Horrible cow.

• Heart

MardieT

Chatty Member
She keeps mentioning this fake account that has taken her photos and saying people are strange. Yes, Charlotte, they are. God knows who else has taken your photos and videos of your kids. Stop posting them all over the internet. 🙄🙄

Rubyrooroo

This might sound a bit weird but does anyone ever watch Charlotte's vlogs and think she's acting like a little girl being a grown up? Hard to explain what I mean..

Scotblock

VIP Member
Charlotte wasn’t NEVER a single mum. She was on the phone to Mark her “best friend” on the way to her mum house to tell her she had split with Bill’s Dad. I don’t know where this co-parent thing came from but it’s a load of shit. She had Mark lined up within a fortnight 😂 I have no idea why she’s so set on re-writing history to make herself look better.