Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed on every food haul she will buy something and say this is just an emergency tea or this
I knew a woman who wanted her kids to be potty trained by the age of 2. (don't know why). And she used to make her kids wear knickers all the time and they had sooooo many accidents but she carried on.
Once they were at a soft play and her kid wee'd on one of the structures.
The mum wasn't even following the kid around like she should have been. The kid never even said if they needed a wee or not (because they were too young!).
Poor kids, I felt so sorry for her kids and still do but I can't change someone else's parenting. It was selfish of her and it is selfish of Charlotte.
I don’t know why she didn’t do it during lockdown...perfect time when she couldn’t actually go out anywhere 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She does it to justify her existence. “I’m sooooo busy and productive. I’m just doing my best, as I’m sure all of you are. Hope you have a lovely, lovely day, I really really do”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She does it to justify her existence. “I’m sooooo busy and productive. I’m just doing my best, as I’m sure all of you are. Hope you have a lovely, lovely day, I really really do”
You should be proud of yourself. I’m proud of you. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember the other day on her list she had “light candles” 😂
Honestly tit like this boils my piss. I’m working so many hours in layers of PPE at the moment, and she’s floating around ticking ‘light candles’ off her work list. I absolutely despair.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
By the time you write “put toilet rolls in bathrooms” and drawn a box to tick, you could just have....er.....done it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Honestly tit like this boils my piss. I’m working so many hours in layers of PPE at the moment, and she’s floating around ticking ‘light candles’ off her work list. I absolutely despair.
It just a nonsense isn’t it.

I don’t understand people who feel the need to sit and compile a list of basic tasks like this. It’s pathetic. It would save time by just doing the jobs at hand instead of sitting down and making a list of basic tasks that literally take a few minutes at a time.

Reactions: 10
By the time you write “put toilet rolls in bathrooms” and drawn a box to tick, you could just have....er.....done it!
Yes this is my point exactly!!! What a sad state of affairs is it that it’s seen as note worthy or an accomplishment that chucking a few loo rolls in the bathroom is even on her radar like this. She’s got way too much time on her hands.

Yes this is my point exactly!!! What a sad state of affairs is it that it’s seen as note worthy or an accomplishment that chucking a few loo rolls in the bathroom is even on her radar like this. She’s got way too much time on her hands.
Indeed! I commented on a thread just the other day (think it was this one) that these influencers who make lists of every single mundane household task and film them being ticked off make an absolute mockery of the rest of us who do all of the listed tasks AND have an actual day job too. Makes me despair, it really does 😆

Reactions: 7
I will say I write lame lists like this for myself. After I put the kids to bed and do the days picking up but still have random tasks on my mind and won’t get to them until the next day I write them all down. When I was working I called it a brain dump, and now I am SAHM and it’s a mom brain dump. Although the only person who sees my lists is my husband. It’s normal for me to write mundane tasks, but those tasks will totally slip my mind otherwise.

Reactions: 7
I will say I write lame lists like this for myself. After I put the kids to bed and do the days picking up but still have random tasks on my mind and won’t get to them until the next day I write them all down. When I was working I called it a brain dump, and now I am SAHM and it’s a mom brain dump. Although the only person who sees my lists is my husband. It’s normal for me to write mundane tasks, but those tasks will totally slip my mind otherwise.
Ok. Interesting alternative. I restock loo rolls in the bathroom when I’m cleaning them every few days and can’t imagine needing a reminder on a list to bath my children (which was on th list). If I wasn’t in a daily routine to do it, it should be quite obvious they need to be cleaned. If I knew someone had to make a written prompt to bath their children, I would be genuinely concerned they weren't coping very well or had short term memory issues. That's a basic need that a parent should be meeting in a responsive way without needing a reminder

Reactions: 5
I don't mean to be awful but you could really see her shape in those time lapses in her latest vlog. She'll put that out then contort herself for silly selfies on insta. Does she really think we're all thick? Also, like others have said, she looks a completely different person without makeup on. She literally is two different people. It must be hard keeping that going 😔

Those baby photos she posted look soooo much like Stan. Remember when she said he looks like Mark 🤔🤔

Reactions: 10
I don't mean to be awful but you could really see her shape in those time lapses in her latest vlog. She'll put that out then contort herself for silly selfies on insta. Does she really think we're all thick? Also, like others have said, she looks a completely different person without makeup on. She literally is two different people. It must be hard keeping that going 😔
Yes and she wears so much of it. She must really not like how she looks without it. It's so thick on her face like she's always going on a night out, not just regular light daytime make up.

Those baby photos she posted look soooo much like Stan. Remember when she said he looks like Mark 🤔🤔
I still can’t believe she said that Stan looks like Mark, he’s the absolute image of her, I think Stan is more like her than Daisy, even though Daisy is very like her if that makes sense

Reactions: 15
Can’t wait for all the date night hype with the bloke she really fancies 🤣 my god she’s so bloody cringe.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.