Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing at all to do with their sizes by the way, but am I the only one who thinks this dress is hideous?! It looks like a nightie! Not flattering or anyone, even a flipping athlete. Just so odd and frumpy.
I hate them, but they’re everywhere! Everywhere I look every woman I see is wearing one. I think they make even the most glamorous of women look frumpy. They remind me of some sort of granny nightie, I just don’t understand the trend! 😖

Reactions: 7
I've only just watched the wedding update. Why share the reading William is going to be doing? She should have kept that for her guests I think and shared it after.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I've only just watched the wedding update. Why share the reading William is going to be doing? She should have kept that for her guests I think and shared it after.
I really didn’t like that reading…. It was a bit….. boring….. I didn’t find it particularly sentimental or special… and yeah I completely agree, she shouldn’t have shared it. i dunno why she’s sharing anything about the wedding to be honest

Reactions: 12
I really didn’t like that reading…. It was a bit….. boring….. I didn’t find it particularly sentimental or special… and yeah I completely agree, she shouldn’t have shared it. i dunno why she’s sharing anything about the wedding to be honest
Each to their own I guess but it wasn't my cup of tea. And it says "Mum and Dad get married today"...Mark isn't his dad. I respect any man that brings up a child that isn't his BUT Bill's dad is around and very much involved. I just feel they chose that reading because it feeds into the fairytale of a happy family where all the kids are theirs 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes me too. "buy us treats. buy us sweets".

Reactions: 4
Each to their own I guess but it wasn't my cup of tea. And it says "Mum and Dad get married today"...Mark isn't his dad. I respect any man that brings up a child that isn't his BUT Bill's dad is around and very much involved. I just feel they chose that reading because it feeds into the fairytale of a happy family where all the kids are theirs 🤷‍♀️
My thoughts exactly - Charlotte so badly wants her fairytale happy clappy family. It’s hugely disrespectful to Bill’s actual father.

Reactions: 16
I thought the whole dad thing was a bit odd with bills actual dad being on the scene. Why not let Bill choose something to say himself? She’s giving away so much about this wedding that no one will need to actually attend

Reactions: 14
My thoughts exactly - Charlotte so badly wants her fairytale happy clappy family. It’s hugely disrespectful to Bill’s actual father.
It’s awful and very hurtful to his father. You get the feeling that Charlotte would be quite happy if Bill’s father just died the decent thing (in her mind) and fucked off. Despite the fact it would be devastating for William. Now the boy is to stand up in public snd read a poem about his “Dad” getting married to him Mum?! I don’t think so. If she has any decency, she will change the text to Mark and Mum but I’m not holding my breath

• Heart
Reactions: 15
content and views £££

I’ve just watched the wedding update. Wow the life story just to tell us why she doesn’t have many friends 🤷🏽‍♀️ I feel like she was actually justifying to herself why she doesn’t have many friends. Also I know she “really fancies Mark” but from the way she was talking in the video it sounds as though she just really wants the wedding day not necessarily to marry Mark 😬

It’s awful and very hurtful to his father. You get the feeling that Charlotte would be quite happy if Bill’s father just died the decent thing (in her mind) and fucked off. Despite the fact it would be devastating for William. Now the boy is to stand up in public snd read a poem about his “Dad” getting married to him Mum?! I don’t think so. If she has any decency, she will change the text to Mark and Mum but I’m not holding my breath
Omg I didn’t realise it was a typo. Charlotte might be a lot of things but don’t think she wishes her ex dead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am so glad I wasn’t the only one that thought the “mum and dad” thing was inappropriate. His dad is still very much on the scene and from what I can make out is an excellent dad and influence on Bill. She’s very very lucky he is still very much in his life and I found it a bit odd out of all the kids Bill doing that one. I’m not disrespecting their family set up at all because Mark has taken on Bill but at the end of the day his dad is still a very active part of his life. I don’t but all this nicey nicer I’m so vulnerable and twee tit that Charlotte portrays.

Reactions: 16
Charlottes dress goes up to plus size.
View attachment 642527
And yet even in that dress (which I hate the style of) they all look bloody confident in their bodies so look good and completely own it.

Honestly I don’t see how she’s ever been a size 12….
I remember losing a lot of weight and getting to a 12. I was so proud of myself and thought I looked good. Then I see Charlotte and she said she’s a 12/13 and I thought “duck, am I really that big at a 12. Am I deluded?” In hindsight I wasn’t. (I’m an inch shorter than Charlotte).

Reactions: 8
And yet even in that dress (which I hate the style of) they all look bloody confident in their bodies so look good and completely own it.

I remember losing a lot of weight and getting to a 12. I was so proud of myself and thought I looked good. Then I see Charlotte and she said she’s a 12/13 and I thought “duck, am I really that big at a 12. Am I deluded?” In hindsight I wasn’t. (I’m an inch shorter than Charlotte).
See this is the damage that lying about your size can do. It makes us normal folk question ourselves!

Reactions: 6
New post about Daisy, going on about a backpack but posting a photo of her stood with a carrier bag! Nice.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.