Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ouch! Have you seen her latest story?! So obvious it’s unreal!
Hi Charlotte!
Thanks for reading what I had to say on here! Just to clarify… your body doesn’t make me feel angry, jealous, disgusted, confused etc… your lies when you have such an influential position and platform make me angry! You are lying about your size and it doesn’t help to champion women who are actually the same size as your TRUE size and not your FICTITIOUS size. I don’t need to go within myself and heal… you need to go within your self and question what good editing and manipulating images is doing for a) your mental health and b) the mental health of plus sized women who follow you! Not to mention what it could do for your daughter and her self image in the future! Stop thinking people are jealous of you and start reading what is actually being said here!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ouch! Have you seen her latest story?! So obvious it’s unreal!
Hi Charlotte!
Thanks for reading what I had to say on here! Just to clarify… your body doesn’t make me feel angry, jealous, disgusted, confused etc… your lies when you have such an influential position and platform make me angry! You are lying about your size and it doesn’t help to champion women who are actually the same size as your TRUE size and not your FICTITIOUS size. I don’t need to go within myself and heal… you need to go within your self and question what good editing and manipulating images is doing for a) your mental health and b) the mental health of plus sized women who follow you! Not to mention what it could do for your daughter and her self image in the future! Stop thinking people are jealous of you and start reading what is actually being said here!!!
Charlotte - you know how people feel about Matt Hancock being a big hypocritical liar? Pretending to do or be one thing and then doing the direct opposite? That’s how lots of us feel about what you do

For the avoidance of doubt, we’re not jealous of you or Matt Hancock’s body or anything else. It is your behaviour that is the issue

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hold up

she thinks people are JEALOUS of her body..?!

ETA: just seen her post…

ok Charlotte. I can assure you that no one here is jealous of your body. Your body doesn’t make any one here uncomfortable. THIS IS ABOUT HOW YOUR BODY CLEARLY MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE. so uncomfortable infact that you have systematically and conciously made the deliberate decision to EDIT every image you share of your body to make yourself appear slimmer/smaller. You doctor the images you share of your body because you are uncomfortable with how you look in real life.
you LIE constantly about the size of clothes you need to buy. You pretend that you are a size 12 which WE CAN ALL CLEARLY SEE THAT YOU ARE NOT A SIZE 12. This doesn’t make anyone here uncomfortable, this is not OUR problem.
You pretend that you have lost weight - you claim you are loosing weight which is a lie. You drink copious amounts of sugar laden alcohol and you have a diet that is carb laden and full of high fat, stodgy meals that by anyone’s estimation is excessive and not conducive to a healthy diet.

YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH YOUR BODY, YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH YOUR WEIGHT, YOU HAVE CREATED A ROD FOR YOUR OWN BACK BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN LYING ABOUT THIS FOR MONTHS IF NOT YEARS.

these are YOUR issues.

our only issue is that you are a LIAR.

39290EFB-D02B-4139-A907-3A94DB3E1884.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Who on earth comes back from a run and mainly focus on how everyone she ran past reacted to her run????? I mean who cares what other people think or do? I ran 10km every workday the last thing I give a flying monkey is what anyone thinks of me when I ran, I for sure look horrible during the run but I am busy running VS looking at anyone if they would give me a thumbs up?? Any runner would be talking about their time, distance, calories, performance instead no? How did she even notice other people reaction if she was running?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who on earth comes back from a run and mainly focus on how everyone she ran past reacted to her run????? I mean who cares what other people think or do? I ran 10km every workday the last thing I give a flying monkey is what anyone thinks of me when I ran, I for sure look horrible during the run but I am busy running VS looking at anyone if they would give me a thumbs up?? Any runner would be talking about their time, distance, calories, performance instead no? How did she even notice other people reaction if she was running?
A narcissist?

Reactions: 18
New thread suggestion:

Sharky, Bill, Day, Merl and Wanny - I’m due on this week, for an update on my fanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
A narcissist?
Definitely. Maybe not a full one but going in the right direction for the title.

Charlotte spoke in her stories like she had her own little cheerleading squad on her running path. Did you get some clapping too char??
Get a life!

Reactions: 11
Definitely. Maybe not a full one but going in the right direction for the title.

Charlotte spoke in her stories like she had her own little cheerleading squad on her running path. Did you get some clapping too char??
Get a life!
If she’s anything like me, then the clapping would be her thighs. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Charlotte has never bothered me too much before apart from being a bit annoying but seeing her complain about having to work so hard has really bothered me. She has no idea how easy her life is. She has a job that gives her a lot of money. She gets to work from home so doesn’t have to sort out childcare or miss out on school things because she can choose when she works. And she can do the work when mark is at home to watch the kids or when the kids are in bed. So yeah she might miss out on some of her weekend but I’d say it’s worth it. I’ve been trying to find a new job that mostly fits in around school and nursery hours so I don’t need to pay for much childcare and it’s a nightmare. Before covid when the schools had activities you could go to I had to send my mum a lot because I couldn’t get the time off work since I already need to take time off for my kids hospital appointments. I would love the flexibility of her job and all she does is complain 🙄 but yeah you go and reward yourself for all your hard work Charlotte

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Charlotte has never bothered me too much before apart from being a bit annoying but seeing her complain about having to work so hard has really bothered me. She has no idea how easy her life is. She has a job that gives her a lot of money. She gets to work from home so doesn’t have to sort out childcare or miss out on school things because she can choose when she works. And she can do the work when mark is at home to watch the kids or when the kids are in bed. So yeah she might miss out on some of her weekend but I’d say it’s worth it. I’ve been trying to find a new job that mostly fits in around school and nursery hours so I don’t need to pay for much childcare and it’s a nightmare. Before covid when the schools had activities you could go to I had to send my mum a lot because I couldn’t get the time off work since I already need to take time off for my kids hospital appointments. I would love the flexibility of her job and all she does is complain 🙄 but yeah you go and reward yourself for all your hard work Charlotte
It’s one of the things that annoys me the most about her. She gets up and mopes about in her pyjamas and has the time to make omelette for breakfast before a workout and shower, then does the housework and goes out for coffee, all whilst constantly uploading stories to update us on her thrilling life. She said the other day “I’m one of those people who just can’t sit still 🤪” - but she really doesn’t strike me as one of “those” people… 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also her “work” isn’t really particularly taxing is it?! She wanders around talking into her phone, or follows step by step instructions she’s been spoonfed in a brief by the brand she’s working for. It’s not hard nor is it intellectually challenging, it’s money for nothing. She needs to just shut her mouth, she’s completely out of touch with the reality of working for a living. She hasn’t got a clue.

Reactions: 14
There is no run 4 in week 2 of couch to 5 k 🥴

also didn’t she do a run yesterday? They specifically advise you to leave a day between runs for a reason, because if you’re not used to running (which she is not), without rest days you will get injured and then won’t be able to continue.

Moron. I give it 2 weeks before she’s hurt herself and is complaining when it’ll be totally her own fault for not following simple instructions so that she can show about running on the gram 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly. I haven’t watched any of her videos in ages so I don’t know how many she does a week now but surely it must only take her a few hours to film whatever she’s doing and then edit it. And for her Instagram adds all she has to do is take a photo and write the caption. Not exactly hard work or time consuming is it 😂

Reactions: 2
Did we really need to hear her heaving breathing/panting on that story?! She’s not annoyed me as much as she had lately. I don’t know if she’s just hitting a nerve but all this woe is me and fake body positivity crap is really grating on me. How is she going to ever do a before and after with this ‘health kick’ without actually editing her pictures or bending herself into oblivion?

Reactions: 9
The cynical part of me wonders if her whole push on body positivity and fitness is an attempt to stay relevant. Her kids are getting older so she has no baby and toddler content. I quite like some body positivity influencers and am all for being confident in your skin, but it all feels a bit fake from Charlotte because it is clear to everyone she isn’t positive about her body at all.
She would have been better off going down the foodie route, not the daft kids lunches(others do way better at this stuff) but she likes food, she is able to cook and has a shiny new kitchen to use.

Reactions: 7
Did you even go for a run if you didn’t record yourself heavy breathing?? 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.