Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping hope so. Comedy GOLD!!!!!! 🤣
I hope we get a selfie that’s she’s taken with a caption about how much she’s “feeling herself” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
With a caption about if you can't post a selfie on your wedding day when you are feeling yourself then when can you!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
With a caption about if you can't post a selfie on your wedding day when you are feeling yourself then when can you!
Haha yeah…

“really feeling myself today, and I’m a bit giddy because it’s finally my wedding day, the day I get to say “I do” to my fella, the guy i proper fancy, can’t wait to flirt with him later because it’s our wedding day and you have to have a flirt on the day you marry your very own Mr Darcy, don’t you? And that’s ok, I think. It’s just lovely and I’m so exited and I hope you are all ok and excited too, I really do”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Haha yeah…

“really feeling myself today, and I’m a bit giddy because it’s finally my wedding day, the day I get to say “I do” to my fella, the guy i proper fancy, can’t wait to flirt with him later because it’s our wedding day and you have to have a flirt on the day you marry your very own Mr Darcy, don’t you? And that’s ok, I think. It’s just lovely and I’m so exited and I hope you are all ok and excited too, I really do”
And don't forget to enjoy those moments with the ones you love, because those you love are what its all about.

She's like a walking hallmark card.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha yeah…

Don’t forget she will mention that they did it all backwards and had kids first. She mentions that every time she talks about her wedding 🙄

Reactions: 11
She keeps saying that she “hopes it happens”. It’s booked for September so even if the restrictions go on longer than anticipated she should be ok.
If the 30 guest restrictions ARE in place, do you really think Shark, who doesn’t want to get married and is clearly the driving force in it not being a “BIG wedding, would let her postpone it? Surely if the goal is to get married, and it’s small and intimate. you’d do it with the 30 people allowance?

Reactions: 7
Nah the first dance song will be some vomit inducing pile of crap from some bland Broadway musical. Like Seasons Of Love from Rent.
She’s said it’s going to be ‘The Luckiest’ by Ben Folds. Yep, the one that she plays over 95% of her videos.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s said it’s going to be ‘The Luckiest’ by Ben Folds. Yep, the one that she plays over 95% of her videos.
Seriously?!!!

So she’s told the world the first dance song, she’s more or less told the world exactly what dress she’s wearing….! 🤣

• Haha
Jeez that’s one miserable song for a wedding! I bet the drinks will be an aperol spritz because it reminds her of going to Italy with Shark

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously?!!!

So she’s told the world the first dance song, she’s more or less told the world exactly what dress she’s wearing….! 🤣
She said on her stories a couple of weeks back that it will likely be their wedding dance song. Each to their own but I seriously can’t stand the song, and yes I can’t believe how much she’s given away. She’s such an oversharer she just can’t help herself.

Reactions: 4
It’s the clothes Charlotte wears like the shirred dresses they stretch for miles I’m a 12/14 depending on brand and I fit a size ten in that style and did because they are super stretchy and nobody wants the arms to be huge as they are balloon style anyways.
Leggings again anyone can squish into a smaller size also mum jeans they are so baggy if you don’t carry weight on your waist then you’re all good going down a size, cardigans are the same you can wear them open.
Charlotte is kidding herself though at the end of the day and shopping the styles that she can downsize that means nothing because she knows if she went for a skinny Jean without stretch she would be sizing up considerably.

Reactions: 7
It’s the clothes Charlotte wears like the shirred dresses they stretch for miles I’m a 12/14 depending on brand and I fit a size ten in that style and did because they are super stretchy and nobody wants the arms to be huge as they are balloon style anyways.
Leggings again anyone can squish into a smaller size also mum jeans they are so baggy if you don’t carry weight on your waist then you’re all good going down a size, cardigans are the same you can wear them open.
Charlotte is kidding herself though at the end of the day and shopping the styles that she can downsize that means nothing because she knows if she went for a skinny Jean without stretch she would be sizing up considerably.
If she went for a skinny Jean without stretch she would be forced to buy her actual size!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I do quite like Charlotte and I enjoy her videos,they are an easy watch for me/something to have on in the background.
However,there are a few things that grate on me,which I’m sure have been more than covered in these threads!

-saying she is ‘due on’ when talking about her periods. Or just talking about periods in general. I’m not a prude but I’m not interested in other peoples menstrual cycles thanks very much
-calling a coffee a brew. I always thought she drank tea til she clarified that when she says brew she means coffee. Call it a bloody coffee then.
-on some of her last vlogs she has put mum/mom in the title,obviously to try and get the American market but I hate when you tubers do that.
-saying mama and dada when referring to her and mark. My two year old says mama and dada when she is talking about what my 9month old calls us(baby is just babbling she isn’t really saying that). Why would you encourage the use of mama and dada with kids her age?
-I hate that she doesn’t give totals for her grocery shops anymore. I’m fairly sure she used to-I get why she doesn’t,because she probably spends a fortune but I would like to know.

Side note-but I’m nearly sure in a recent vlog she was packing nappies for Stan for nursery. Is that ok in England? I’m in Northern Ireland and my daughter is due to start a playgroup in January 2022 at 2years 10 months but she needs to be potty trained so I am panicking she will lose her spot because she is nowhere near ready for potty training at the minute whereas Stan is older and seems to still wear nappies to nursery? Maybe I picked that up wrong.
To be fair it’s common to call a coffee a brew up north 😂 I call it a brew

Reactions: 3
OMG do you think Charlotte will treat the guests to one of her solo renditions?
Oh noo! It's bad luck to sing at your own wedding, Charl! Just putting that out there! 🤣 (This could just be an Irish superstition, but still!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Haha yeah…

This was SPOT ON!! haha!

• Haha
To be fair it’s common to call a coffee a brew up north 😂 I call it a brew
I don’t know how far up north you are (Manchester is 2.5hrs south of me but not quite Newcastle north) but a brew is tea as you brew the tea bag! Never heard of anyone calling a coffee a brew up here in my 30 something years on this planet 😂

Reactions: 21
Why do I need to know that she did her bedding yesterday, is going to Stan and daisys today and bills tomorrow? Like why do I need to know?

I think I need to delete Instagram 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
The crazy frog selfies are too much! Especially with her spaniel ear boobs in the sports bra….put a vest on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know how far up north you are (Manchester is 2.5hrs south of me but not quite Newcastle north) but a brew is tea as you brew the tea bag! Never heard of anyone calling a coffee a brew up here in my 30 something years on this planet 😂
I’m in Manchester I generally call a hot drink a brew, probably not fully correct way to call it but me and my family just refer to a hot drink as a brew 😂

Reactions: 3
I hope the wedding venue has stairs so Mark can roll her down them. He’s from Preston, you know?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.