Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god. I hope it’s not, she needs boob support. You can see she has no volume in her upper breast from the sports bra pictures she posts.
She said in her video she is getting a seamstress to add some, I can't see it making much difference really. I can't see it being flattering at all. The complete wrong shape.

Reactions: 4
No mention whatsoever of what Mark, best man, ushers, bridesmaids etc will be wearing or even her children :/ it's just all about food drink and her dress her hair her makeup etc

Reactions: 12
Clicked on the wedding video, saw it was 36mins long and clicked off again. How can she sit and talk about herself for over half an hour? Yawn.

Reactions: 13
Everything she talked about in that 36 minutes video I can book/sort them in about 10 minutes outside of trying the dress - she has to make such a huge deal out of everything.

Reactions: 8
I think you are right! and she said it cost £120… not the right style for her at all with no suppport and sheer panels 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Everything she talked about in that 36 minutes video I can book/sort them in about 10 minutes outside of trying the dress - she has to make such a huge deal out of everything.
She will be 3637 hours in the florist you know talking about each individual flower it’s origins and why one is pink and another is white 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.