Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did the person say? I tried to look but can’t see the original comment.
I can’t see it now either! Was something about how she looks gorgeous in both her insta pics and YouTube vids but is clearly a different size in each and asking if she is not happy as her true self! Or something like that!

Reactions: 6
Missing the point totally.

YOU can feel however YOU want about your body Charlotte. But if you basically sell your image and that of your family, people will comment on that - particularly if there is a huge and obvious disparity in the “product”. It is not the job of consumers to “empower” you either. They owe you nothing and it’s is not healthy to rely on strangers for validation.

Missing the point totally.

YOU can feel however YOU want about your body Charlotte. But if you basically sell your image and that of your family, people will comment on that - particularly if there is a huge and obvious disparity in the “product”. It is not the job of consumers to “empower” you either. They owe you nothing and it’s is not healthy to rely on strangers for validation.
Also suggest you read The Emperor’s New Clothes if you want some insight into how people feel watching you kidding yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She keeps mentioning this fake account that has taken her photos and saying people are strange. Yes, Charlotte, they are. God knows who else has taken your photos and videos of your kids. Stop posting them all over the internet. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 22
Maybe she’s afraid the fake account will post pictures of the “real” Charlotte 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has deleted the comment. I don't know why she would take the time to reply, only to then delete the whole thing 🤔
I saw the comment though and the person worded it very respectfully.

Reactions: 7
I can’t see it now either! Was something about how she looks gorgeous in both her insta pics and YouTube vids but is clearly a different size in each and asking if she is not happy as her true self! Or something like that!
You made the comment though? You can see your profile pic and it says "comment as a_gentlehand"??
Screenshot_20210615-110617.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
You made the comment though? You can see your profile pic and it says "comment as a_gentlehand"??
View attachment 618357
Yeah, why take this off Tattle? I definitely think she is misleading her viewers about her size but I also don't agree with messaging her outside of here or commenting on her photos. If she chooses to read here, fine, but don't go contacting her. Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 618357
Well isn’t that beautifully awkward and embarrassing.

I don’t have a problem with anyone choosing to call her out in person, but then to come on here and make out it wasn’t you who messaged her is just odd, and detracts from her terrible reply. It also gives her the fuel to yell troll.

The “a_gentlehand” account isn’t on Instagram anymore. Given that Charl replied it might not have been her who deleted the comment.

Reactions: 14
I am wondering ....Since she made it so obvious where she lives , doesnt she afraid if anyone local sees her in real life and see how different she looks from the pictures?Doesnt she feel uncomfortable that Marc and her family /friends knows exactly how she looks like?Does she have illusions about her body??She is a completely different person!

Reactions: 9
Saying that H&M dress isn’t the most flattering? I think it’s nice on her so much better than those milkmaid dresses

Reactions: 20
yes she wants her adoring fans/mugs to say “oh no! You look amazing!”
And SO thin! Have you lost weight? My husband walked into the room and said Charlotte looks SO slim! (Another thing on the internet that never happened in real life)

Then we can have more alluding to the amazing diet where you can eat what you want and do 20 minutes of light exercise a day and lose STONES, you know. But still a BIT to go as JUST between a 12 and a 14. But more on the 12 size really as the 14 wedding dress needs taken in. A MEDIUM, if you will.

Meanwhile the rest of the world looks on in astonishment………. 🙈

Reactions: 15
Writing on your kid’s sandwiches with edible pens is the work of an actual maniac. Why? WHYYYYYYYY?!

Reactions: 22
Wondering if Charlotte is feeling vulnerable/frustrated/annoyed after how she was shown in her friends YouTube video. Not having control and the ability to perfectly curate (contort) yourself must have brought about some feelings within her? Makes me think of her kids and their lack of control and consent with what she puts out into the world. Doesn’t feel good does it Charl???

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Writing on your kid’s sandwiches with edible pens is the work of an actual maniac. Why? WHYYYYYYYY?!
She's so desperate for people to fawn over her and let her know what an incredible mother she is. Charlotte, most mothers haven't got a second in the day to be pissing about writing on sandwiches with edible pens. 🙄

Reactions: 14
She's so desperate for people to fawn over her and let her know what an incredible mother she is. Charlotte, most mothers haven't got a second in the day to be pissing about writing on sandwiches with edible pens. 🙄
I'm pretty sure her kids would rather she kicked a ball around with them or played with them, rather than decorating sandwiches FFS! She's such a fake try-hard!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.