Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
these screenshots of her in the latest video are crazy. This is absolutely not intended to call her out for being a certain size, but just proves that she’s all smoke and mirrors and in total delusional denial to herself. Clearly this is why she speeds up any full body shots of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am seriously in shock at those screenshots. I know we joke and laugh about how she poses in pictures but this is bloody fraud!! 😂🙈

Reactions: 13
no way!! I’m a size 12 and I look half that size no way she’s a 12 like me!!!
I’m a size 10/12 and she genuinely looks double my size. She’s very big on the bottom half - wide hips, big bum, big thighs and legs. She looks short too. I’m 5’10 and fairly curvy/hourglass figure - big boobs/small waist/curvy hips & bum and long slim Legs. There’s just no way at all that she gets that body into the same size of clothes that I do! I just wish she would stop lying about it and constantly drawing attention to her “pretend” size; she makes it an issue, no one else.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Wow she’s huge in the video compared.
Also, I live near her. There is no way it was farm house frilly dress weather today at any point. She’s insane. Who dresses up like that on a Thursday?

Reactions: 10
I couldn’t care less what size Charlotte is. I have a real issue with it’s her pretending that eating the diet she shows online means she has lost loads of weight. I also have a real issue with her posing for photos that seem to show her about 7 stones lighter than she actually is.

As an aside, that looks a total load of shite in Bill’s lunchbox. Given him a sandwich on whole meal bread with a decent protein filling. One cut up veg, one cut up fruit. Some cut up cheese, yoghurt (not crappy fat free full of sugar stuff). Some salsa or hummus to dip and some breadsticks or crackers and a treat maybe a couple of times a week. Emergency banana in case he is ever still hungry or can eat on the way home. There is far too much processed salty/sugary food and hardly any protein and good fats to keep him full up.

Reactions: 15
I’m a size 10/12 and she genuinely looks double my size. She’s very big on the bottom half - wide hips, big bum, big thighs and legs. She looks short too. I’m 5’10 and fairly curvy/hourglass figure - big boobs/small waist/curvy hips & bum and long slim Legs. There’s just no way at all that she gets that body into the same size of clothes that I do! I just wish she would stop lying about it and constantly drawing attention to her “pretend” size; she makes it an issue, no one else.
It’s crazy I don’t get how she can look so different between video and the photos she takes!! She must edit them no way she can twist her self to look that much smaller!! no way my size 12 jeans would fit her bum and hips!! They just fit over mine and I have zero bum and hips compared to her!!

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t care less what size Charlotte is. I have a real issue with it’s her pretending that eating the diet she shows online means she has lost loads of weight. I also have a real issue with her posing for photos that seem to show her about 7 stones lighter than she actually is.

As an aside, that looks a total load of shite in Bill’s lunchbox. Given him a sandwich on whole meal bread with a decent protein filling. One cut up veg, one cut up fruit. Some cut up cheese, yoghurt (not crappy fat free full of sugar stuff). Some salsa or hummus to dip and some breadsticks or crackers and a treat maybe a couple of times a week. Emergency banana in case he is ever still hungry or can eat on the way home. There is far too much processed salty/sugary food and hardly any protein and good fats to keep him full up.
Yeah exactly- I don’t give a tit what she weighs or what size she is. It’s the fact that she is out & out lying about it, pretending that she’s a size 12, obviously editing or doctoring her images and trying to imply that she’s loosing weight by eating crap and still drinking like a fish - it’s dangerous information that she’s giving out and it’s just the barefaced lying that gets me. Yeah we all like to
Show ourselves in the best light and pick the photos where we look our best etc but this is completely different- she’s deliberately being deceptive and lying. It’s wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah exactly- I don’t give a tit what she weighs or what size she is. It’s the fact that she is out & out lying about it, pretending that she’s a size 12, obviously editing or doctoring her images and trying to imply that she’s loosing weight by eating crap and still drinking like a fish - it’s dangerous information that she’s giving out and it’s just the barefaced lying that gets me. Yeah we all like to
Show ourselves in the best light and pick the photos where we look our best etc but this is completely different- she’s deliberately being deceptive and lying. It’s wrong.
If she didn’t say she was on a health kick, she could eat Taco Bell until she burst as far as I’m concerned. It’s broadcasting that she is making better choices etc which are leading her to lose weight which quite clearly is not the case. I have lost two stones on Weight Watchers and it has been a bloody hard slog but worked for me (not recommending to anyone FAOD). I am much more active than Charlotte and I was really astonished to see what she was eating but apparently losing weight without doing much in the way or exercise. Then I saw these screen shots and realised it is obviously a complete and utter load of bollocks. It’s bloody irresponsible - it’s obvious that excess weight correlates with poorer COVID outcomes and lots of other conditions. It’s also obvious that generally we are getting fatter in the UK but this twit is taking photos of eggy crumpets and streaky bacon and trying to pretend to her followers that we should all be able to eat that and various take away sandwiches on every regular basis and Taco Bell and takeaways every Friday night whilst losing stones in weight. Give it a rest. The amount of milk Charlotte will be going through in a day (even skimmed) for coffees at home and costas and will be a fair calorie intake.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m just In shock. And here’s me beating myself up fitting into size 16 skinny jeans when in reality I wish I had thinner legs . Beyond words.

Reactions: 11
It’ll be those dresses that are a 12 as they are billowing, shirred (?!) and big puff sleeves. No way would it be size 12 jeans

Reactions: 4
Not watched her in ages.
I'm same don't care what size you are but just be honest with your followers and don't edit to make self 5 sizes smaller and promote a diet thats clearly not condusive with weight loss.
I found her via sw videos.
Shes always been very bottom heavy.
Is the wedding this year? You would think that would motivate her.
I'm trying lose weight myself and very unhappy gained 2 stone in a year and I'm calorie counting and dying 10k step a day.
Its so much harder lose weight in 40s isn't she still her early 30s.
I'm a 16 mostly now and I'm not as big as her in the video screenshot.
She must be 18-20 and least 14 stone.

Reactions: 7
Those screen shots versus her selfies are like different people. Even the stretch mark selfie. I always wondered why she loved giant hoodie sweatshirts and now I know, so she doesn’t have to see herself. I don’t look any better (currently a US 14) I have a toddler and a baby and like to cook too. I hope she either is working towards changing herself how she wants or loves herself anyway. I know
Food is a passion for her so that won’t go away, but maybe counting calories will work for her over time? She hasn’t said what her weekly loss goal it, has she? It might only be a half pound a week which takes a long time to lose a large amount of weight on.

Reactions: 5
Not watched her in ages.
I'm same don't care what size you are but just be honest with your followers and don't edit to make self 5 sizes smaller and promote a diet thats clearly not condusive with weight loss.
I found her via sw videos.
Shes always been very bottom heavy.
Is the wedding this year? You would think that would motivate her.
I'm trying lose weight myself and very unhappy gained 2 stone in a year and I'm calorie counting and dying 10k step a day.
Its so much harder lose weight in 40s isn't she still her early 30s.
I'm a 16 mostly now and I'm not as big as her in the video screenshot.
She must be 18-20 and least 14 stone.
I agree. Own your size! Be honest about your health journey. Losing weight is a slog so be relatable about it.
I’ve been losing weight this year and am down to a size 16/18 and her bottom half is definitely bigger then mine.

Reactions: 10
Those screen shots versus her selfies are like different people. Even the stretch mark selfie. I always wondered why she loved giant hoodie sweatshirts and now I know, so she doesn’t have to see herself. I don’t look any better (currently a US 14) I have a toddler and a baby and like to cook too. I hope she either is working towards changing herself how she wants or loves herself anyway. I know
Food is a passion for her so that won’t go away, but maybe counting calories will work for her over time? She hasn’t said what her weekly loss goal it, has she? It might only be a half pound a week which takes a long time to lose a large amount of weight on.
I don’t think she has claimed she’s aiming for a target weight loss goal. She is waxing lyrical about “this time it’s different” and “learning to love myself” “making positive changes” and all that shite, but if at the same time she is doing her utmost to catfish us (and herself!?) that all this healthy eating of milky coffees, endless treats, Taco Bell, booze every night is doing wonders for “seeing a huge difference” then the whole loving and accepting myself thing is a total bare faced lie. Wonder if it’s just a marketing tool to stay relevant in a year many of us have struggled with image / self esteem. Either way, the proof is in the pudding - the screenshots don’t lie, but Charlotte clearly does.

Reactions: 6
She’s back doing a Primark haul telling us she’s a size 12/14 🤣.Give over Charlotte, recent screenshots prove your not a size 12 or 14! She’s showing the medium label size12/14, but she probably bought identical in a large and just returns all the smaller sizes.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.