Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been mentioned but why hasn’t Charlotte advertised who her invites are made by? Thought she was all for supporting small businesses..

Reactions: 4
I’d imagine she’d still be with Bills dad. She seems the needy can’t be on her own type
Stephen is 10x more attractive than Mark (in my opinion) but maybe Mark is amazing in bed…? I dread to think of it but he doesn’t seem like he has a beaming personality 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE]
Stephen is 10x more attractive than Mark (in my opinion) but maybe Mark is amazing in bed…? I dread to think of it but he doesn’t seem like he has a beaming personality 😅
I can't imagine him being amazing in bed, I see him as a just lay on yer back and think of England, type of bloke 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢

This has given me a flashback to a video where she was rambling on about what her perfect day be, and she finished off with "and at the end of the day, me and mark would go to bed together and have some special sexy time, as I'm a grown woman and I do enjoy sex and I really fancy him" or some absolute waffle 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Just to prove to us all on here that she really is a size 12 🤣🤣. She shows the size 12 label of the dresses on her latest vlog. The dresses were too small and she could do with going up 2 sizes. Why does she carry on with the lies about her size it’s ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just to prove to us all on here that she really is a size 12 🤣🤣. She shows the size 12 label of the dresses on her latest vlog. The dresses were too small and she could do with going up 2 sizes. Why does she carry on with the lies about her size it’s ridiculous.
I generally think she’s in denial 🤔

Reactions: 13
I'm a 12, I could squeeze myself into a 10 but it would be far too tight and unflattering. Juts because it stretches doesn't mean its your size!

Reactions: 18
Hello bleeping Fresh! Seriously! Was that part of the brand work she had to deal with recently and had to work over the weekend! So she got FREE bleeping FOOD then! My heart bleeds....

Setting the camera up to go in the front door again! :rolleyes: I see she's full on milk maid while Sharky's dressed like a sulky teen! 😆

• Haha
I find it super unprofessional and annoying when an influencer isn’t 100% confident on the offers or products they are promoting. Good example here “50% off your first box then *I think* 35% off the next two”
You think?! Actually look into it and tell me confidently or don’t mention it at all.

Reactions: 20
I’ve just died of second hand embarrassment for her actual soul at the running videos this morning and her aunt cheering her on 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can she please not film herself talking and running? I don’t need video evidence of her gasping along. Good for her for doing C25k but there is no need to be chatting into her phone whilst doing it. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 14
She could also do with investing in some decent pants and not those god awful cheese string thongs she loves to show off to everyone! 🤮

Reactions: 15
Can she please not film herself talking and running? I don’t need video evidence of her gasping along. Good for her for doing C25k but there is no need to be chatting into her phone whilst doing it. It’s embarrassing.
Not so worried now about going out for a walk / run on her own as a woman like she was bleating on about a few weeks ago either? She's such a liar and attention seeker it's embarrassing!

Good on her for going out for a run but shouting into her phone about tired mums who don’t have perfect bodies was just embarrassing 😬 just go for your run you don’t have to film it 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Wtf was that running story. It’s great if she is enjoying the running but why is she trying to be some kind of inspiration? She’s only been doing it for a couple of weeks!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.