Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since it’s already Wednesday I doubt she’s ever going to post anything about it now. Cleft lip and palate awareness week began on Saturday! With her platform she could be doing so much for a community that her and her daughter are a part of but she won’t because it’s not bringing her any money in.

Reactions: 7
More breathy stories, more sugary shite bought today and flowers still on the hot hob! A typical Charl day then!

Reactions: 2
Since it’s already Wednesday I doubt she’s ever going to post anything about it now. Cleft lip and palate awareness week began on Saturday! With her platform she could be doing so much for a community that her and her daughter are a part of but she won’t because it’s not bringing her any money in.
if it’s anything like Feeding Tube Awareness week, she will post about it on the last day of the week 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Watched the latest vlog so you guys don’t have to... key highlights

- over explaining about the bloke she fancies so much taking a day off so they can spend time together
- over explaining about how she’s absolutely sure that Merl will be ok by himself at home
- over explaining in detail why Mark really wants to go to Primark to buy more boring clothes
- sped up footage of her prepping copious amounts of food in her beige AF boring kitchen

the highlight...trying her utmost best to engage the Shark in flirty chat in the car, gurning at him like a toothless frog and him blanking the tit out of her wanting nothing to do with her. Top quality content from our gaggle toothed gushing twit.

Also in case you guys are wondering, all the exercise with those 5kg weights and healthy eating with duck loads of wine is doing wonders for her attempts to “shed the lockdown pounds”.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh I am howling at the toothless frog comment! And the screenshot of her staring at him, its just like the vlog when she got all dolled up and gave him the eye and he just walked straight past her! The exact same face !

• Haha
Reactions: 13

- over explaining about the bloke she fancies so much taking a day off so they can spend time together
- over explaining about how she’s absolutely sure that Merl will be ok by himself at home
- over explaining in detail why Mark really wants to go to Primark to buy more boring clothes
- sped up footage of her prepping copious amounts of food in her beige AF boring kitchen

the highlight...trying her utmost best to engage the Shark in flirty chat in the car, gurning at him like a toothless frog and him blanking the tit out of her wanting nothing to do with her. Top quality content from our gaggle toothed gushing twit.

Also in case you guys are wondering, all the exercise with those 5kg weights and healthy eating with duck loads of wine is doing wonders for her attempts to “shed the lockdown pounds”.
does anyone else think he looks like the dad on broadchurch? The bad one in season 1 lol. I think he’s the spitting image and it’s all I can think about when I see him haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Those pictures?!? That cannot be right. Is that honestly from this most recent vlog?

Reactions: 9

Sorry but how can she seriously try to claim she’s a size 12? Like, seriously? She’s easily a solid size 18, maybe even a 20 on the bottom. I honestly cannot believe that a size 12 goes on her.

Reactions: 20
Even in the first minute of her recent vlog she has it speed up (can't get a good screenshot)but it's a reflection of her true size, so deceiving and possibly triggering for some

Reactions: 4
I need that magic mirror that she takes her selfies in! It seems to slim you down a good few dress sizes and you lose stones in weight 🤣. I got no problem with the size Charlotte is btw, but why is she so dishonest. She is definitely not a size 12.

Reactions: 14
how the hell does she go from a size 20 (im 5"5 and a 18/20 and she looks abit bigger then me especially on the bottom half) to her mirror selfies where she is literally half the size? She doesnt look the same at all!

It’s hilarious how she spends so long pulling these contorted poses to hide her body and then still posts videos which clearly show her real self! Does she really believe that we don’t notice?! I give no shits about what size anyone is but I don’t get why she poses all bent and contorted for a photo but follows it up with videos which don’t lie. Delusion or stupidity, I can’t work it out. Just be honest and be yourself Charlotte, between the efforts it must take to find the right angle for a photo and the time spent spewing out the twee emotional ramblings she must be exhausted. No wonder she’s always sounding breathless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s no way she’s a 12!!! Unless she’s squeezing herself into stuff which I will never understand 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
God if she's said she is a size 12 she is such a liar.
Just like she is lying about her youngest not having stickler.

She looks like a right stalker in those screenshot ls above. One of those girls who gets insanely obsessed with a guy just because he might have looked at her once. Very strange

If she didn’t pose in those ridiculous positions and try to make her self look slimmer then literally nobody would be bothered what size she is. I don’t think we would even be discussing it on here. It’s the fact she so obviously lies about it that draws attention to it.
Also Mark clearly doesn’t want to be involved in vlogs or Instagram and she forces it on him....like the kids. I can imagine him being very embarrassed to say what she does as a job if anybody asks him 😬

Reactions: 12
Also Mark clearly doesn’t want to be involved in vlogs or Instagram and she forces it on him....like the kids. I can imagine him being very embarrassed to say what she does as a job if anybody asks him 😬
I would bet all the egg rolling in Preston that he says she’s a stay at home mum 😂

Reactions: 8
She's a fraud, simple as!
The checking emails during her shopping trips like she's some sort of busy executive. Then says she had ONE email to deal with when she was back home. Give over Charl. You call filming your kids eating sweets and writing a few words WORK! Yeah ok!
And why does she do her make up at the kitchen island? :sick: And why is Daisy cleaning her teeth there?????

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.