Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Omglol

VIP Member
Ok so re cap for new tattlers!.. cassy has been shagging yet another woman’s man. He proposed to his pregnant girlfriend 4 weeks ago. Cassy has been shagging him for the last 5/6 months. faked a miscarriage all the while desperately trying to get pregnant, so that she can trap this man while his fiancé is 4 months pregnant with their baby girl and looking after his 2 little boys at home. Claims to be vegan but shovelling down cock and steaks like there’s no tomorrow. She’s one massive cuntradiction sorry meant contradiction 🤣she’s as fake as the abs on her gut and the bags on her walls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Boredofher

VIP Member
🇧🇪🇧🇪🇧🇪 house full of people. I love a house full #bigfatgermanfamily.....trenty daughter 6 figure earner gone fishing with her brothers, while im at home doing viewings hope they dont want to try and get in my knickers, dating sites soooo stressful. Going to miss my big family kitchen where i make seriously spicey food, we have spent colvic together, cassy my trenty 6 figure earning half german half gypsy trent setter daughter came in her REAL FENDI coat cost 1.5K it smells fishy slippery little suckers, Benny the cock sits on the sofa with my JODA 🙄 #starwars. While i make creme fraiche, trent setter daughter says im off my head. Our jess is off to uni the actually real life michelle keegan, gonna miss her as she lived with us all through lockdown as we are allowed to bend the rules. Boris as told trenty cassy she as special rule. Spaghetti bolongnise feeding the tribe even trent setter cassy enjoyed the beef mince although shes vegan my daughter only follows plant base diet, its fine i told her it is plant based as cows eat and shit grass #6 figure earner. Off shopping now no one wants to try and fight me for toilet rolls 😂😂😂 i need them as 6figure trenty plantbased 1.5kfendi coat linioum affair queen half german half gypsy pretend baby pretend miscarriage fake abs lipo queen daughter needs them to wipe the bullshit from her mouth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Boredofher

VIP Member
Ive got a draft copy of cassys book

Dick here chav I married a traveller and was on bfgw, me husband didnt earn me enough money so i stuck diamantes on bins coz if your a traveller u gotta have bling bruv.

I then had a gastric band and said i lost the weight through jucie plus, i had 2 kids that are like my traveller bling chav, im actually a german and me sweaty puts confirms that.

Anyway anyone that works for me selling jucie plus as im a 6 figure earner, i pester the guts right off out if them so that earn me more money..... i divorced me husband coz i thought id do better than him as im a 6 figure earner, but since then me life as gone down the shitter, i fuck everyones husbands, i brag about what i got.... even my linoium thats goes right through me place, that i clean and clean and clean, me kids have blow up beds, as i dont have them much

Ive been gettong on the end of my Gs dick and i keep faking pregnancies and miscarriages just to keep the moosh hes proper wife is having a baby and im sooooo jealous ive had to go.to a life coach to sort me head out before i fake another bridge jump where me brother smashed the motor up to save me.

I have an ern in me place thats cushty gypsy china moosh thats got me fathers ashes in, me father is a traveller, strangly though i didnt no me father as died but i still managed to cop his ashes

Me gals are dressed in the best fake gucci money can buy, see i love me gals, me world!, but i prefer going on holiday without them, they aint been away since me and bill took them, i just like going in me own, proper travelling woman me.

Ive got hardly any friends as i fuck everyone over, no one trusts me with there blokes incase i fuck them as i want everything everyone else as got. Thats my life story, im about to cook me kids a lovely processed microwave meal.

If micheal aspel comes back to life im hoping he will do.that This is your life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Wints1234

Sorry was feeding the baby.

I started under cassy back in 2016. She was with bill and she wasn’t too unapproachable (compared to these days). I first met her at an event and she came to meet me with K. Soon after I joined I started getting all the messages Of ‘you need to do this, you need to do that. If it’s not done by this date then I won’t be here to help you anymore’. So I did it for 3 months and then fell unexpectedly pregnant, so I decided I wasn’t really making anything and quit. The abuse I got from this woman and a mother was disgusting. Telling me “I feel sorry for your unborn baby, you’ll give up on it as soon as you find it hard just like you have now”. Then the messages from her minions started. I ignored it all, however while I was still part of JP it was when she had the accident. Kim would ring her crying saying how ugly she looked with no teeth etc and then cassy would say she will pay for them. She then went and got hers and bills teeth done. When I bought it up with her she said ‘why would I bother paying when the insurance will pay in a few months’ so poor Kim couldn’t eat properly for months because of cassy not wanting to pay for her ‘best friends’ teeth, that she knocked out. Kim and Chloe were unconscious that night and cassy thought they were dead to start with. Yet now drives with no seatbelt and allows the same for her young children. When bought up on it her answer is ‘i have a Range Rover, they rarely buckle’. Then she got the Mercedes. She says she got rid becauseshe wanted bigger, that’s lies. She got rid because it had a marker for drugs due to her being caught with coke in the centre console. She slept with my friends baby’s dad while she knew they had a newborn baby. Her dad wasn’t the big respected ‘gypsy’ she makes out.He faked his death 10 years prior To his actual death (cassy believed that to be his actual death) because he was being hunted for doing over several big gypsy families. Then she finds out a year after his actual death that he had been alive all those years but didn’t want to know cassy. She once was meant to be the ‘star’ of the show for an event but because her boyfriend at the time dumped her, she stayed outside in her car crying so everyone would go out to her and leave their ‘guests’ for over an hour. She tells everyone she has body dysmorphia and borderline personality disorder however she has never been diagnosed, she just sees the symptoms online and thinks that is her. She attempted suicideseveral times in the time I knew her, one being in the car and ringing bill saying she was gonna drive off a cliff with both babies in the back because she didn’t want him to have them full time with his new girlfriend. She knows bill is a much better parent than she will ever be. The money she makes and claims to make are two separate levels, she doesn’t earn what she says she does. Her business has been failing since the day her fight video with Tommy’s ex when online. JP contacted her and told her after the crash and then that video being so public, she was at risk of being ‘sacked’ and so she contacted the police to have the video removed from SM. I have more but need sleep lol, so I will be back tomorrow!

• Wow
Reactions: 30

Topdollar

Don’t forget that she also
- had a gastric band alongside juice plus but fails to mention it
- does balloons whilst driving and snap chatting resulting in nearly killing her friends
- films whilst driving with her girls in the car- who also have no seat belts on
- posts pics On her open social media of her new ‘man’s’ back of his head, arse, feet whatever she can get a hold of to try and upset his pregnant fiancé at home
- promotes her fake tan yet uses sunbeds- claims she doesn’t but had one in her house that looked like an 80s coffin. Uses tanning injections and baked in the fake sun whenever she can
- anyone that questions her motives are either subjected to a tirade of abuse or blocked
- her mums a nut job who sleeps with her chickens

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

MonsterInc

Imagine Being In A Fuckship & Actually Convincing Yourself Its A Full On Relationship...

Imagine Being So Happy & Content, Allegedly He Loves You & You Love Him...So Much So He Has Jeopardized His Relationship With His Fiance...But You Can't Publicly Express It🤦‍♀️ Only Form Of PDA The Hobbit Has Ever Showed Is Him..... Flooring You In Public🙄

Imagine You Loving Someone So Much & The Best Compliment He Can Give You.... Is "Gypsy Pussy" Imagine Loving Someone So Much But Your Daughters Reveals To Your 52k Insta Followers That Butters B👹... Is "Always Rude To Mummy"

Imagine Introducing Another Man To Your Bed & Children (daughters at that) But... His Time With His Children.. Is Just That (father & son time)🤷‍♀️

Imagine Having An Alleged Miscarriage & Your "Better Butters Half" Is Nowhere To Be Seen.. Oh Yh.. Apart From Snippits Of Him Sucking Balloons & Throwing Gang Signs With His Fellow Wannabe Gangsta Mates🙃

Imagine Your Better Butters Half Sells Kettles @ 20,30,40k A Piece & You... The Absolute Love Of His Life Has To Scrape A Living Selling £12 Lycra Frocks.. Gucci Inspired Tatt, £15 Bottles Of Fake Tan & Dodgy Weight Loss Tips To The Most Vulnerable (Not Forgetting The Misleading Pyramid Scheme)😳

Imagine Just The Other Day You Was Feeling Oh So Let Down... You Was Contemplating Exiting With Your Two Fingers High In The Air...🤔

Imagine Your So Delusional & Delirious & Long To Be "Loved" & Desperate To Belong... You Blatently Lie About Your Heritage, Lie About Your Weight Loss, Lie About Colour Of Your Skin, Lie About Your Income, Lie About Diagnoses, Lie About Fertility... & The List Goes On!!

See Trashyanne.... We Are Not Haters... Majority Of The Ppl On Here Has Been Affected By You & Your Vile Behaviour... If Its One Thing I Agree With You On... Is You & Golem Belong Together Your Both Ugly Inside & Out... Black Hearted To The Core.. Any "Grown Woman & Man" Who Would Put Another Pregnant Woman... Through All This Shit... Whether She Knows Or Not... Are Two Absolute Mega CUNTS... & No Tan, Surgery Or Diamond Watches... Is Gonna Change That!!!!

Just Remember Karma Respects Nobody & Your Time Will Definitely Come... May Not Be Today, Tomorrow But Trust... It Will Come Knocking.. FULL FORCE👊

#PairOfFuckingRetards

• Heart
Reactions: 28

DRESlife

Bill is also younger than Cassy and I think that is another factor in why he put up with it so long. Bill truthfully does come from a travelling family and it is absolutely his culture to marry at a young age. Bill married an older gorger (non-gypsy descent). Through her lies and growing ego she became the bread-winner and I imagine this battered Bill a little. Her giving him pocket money/allowance, buying gifts for him. Cassy thought she could do better than Bill, cheated and slept around. Bill took her back. I think it would have been a very difficult time for him contemplating divorce.
I don’t know Bill’s new girlfriend but I do know Delilah and Bunny May are very happy when spending time there. As far as I’m concerned, Bill’s new girlfriend should be left alone. Without knowing a single thing about her, I’m confident she’s a much nicer person to be around and better role model to the children. I wouldn’t want her name/face appearing here to affect their relationship when she’s doing nothing wrong. Especially, when with a bit of luck, she’ll be a long term part of Delilah and Bunny’s lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Chatty Member
Corr they can play ring toss with those donuts onto each of Georgie boy's front teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Boredofher

VIP Member
Covic 19 well done the italian goverment 👏👏👏.... doing it well and killing the virus not like the uk and my germany 🇧🇪.... aniexty during lockdown, shield the vunreable. Im one of those due to my bad heart and my 55 heart attacks, but this covic 19 is serious stuff it could kill me and my benny dead. Its so serious and so deadly, my anixety and how i dealt with it over lockdown... well this is how, I made sure i can all my boys there not the one in germany 🇧🇪.... and made sure they brought all their friends over my house, because i had bleach... hundreds of litres of covic killing santazing covic destorying bleach..... just to calm my aniexty! Then i had my 6 figure earning, trent setting daughter move her crabby old trailer (romany routes) onto the land, my cassy saw absoultly everyone during lockdown, i didnt mind because i had bleach and now i can share my experiences of my aniexty during lockdown..... with more comings and going in my house than the covic ward but i was depressed and so anxious but my house was covic 19 safe! Cassy aint affraid of viruses, covic dont hit home wreckers.

Dating.... the virus i cant cope with the dating sites.... man in benefits wants to date me.... i mean BENEFITS.... ive not worked a days work in years and a man with no job wants to date me.... fitter than a butchers dog 🐕🐕. Do i want to buy a bike🏍 sweet heart i gave birth to one...... i dont want to buy one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Mouth ache

Wears a tracksuit... omg I should have been a boy
Wears glasses... OMG I’m such a geek
Cooks dinner... omg I’m such a good woman
Cleans house once... OMG I love cleaning
Eats a salad... omg I’m a vegan

serious identity issues going on

• Haha
Reactions: 25

NoseyMooMoo

If she has her own business (ONLY MAKING £9K A YEAR). Own car (ON FINANCE) , own home (MORTGAGED UP TO HER EYEBALLS) , pays her own bills (MAYBE SOMETIMES) . Finances herself (THROUGH DRUGS MONEY AND TAX EVASION) and manages to live more then comfortable (ON CHEAP FRUIT FROM ALDI) when she meets you... understand She wants loyalty and love 💓 (AND A WHOLE LOT OF SEMEN) .. not your money (UTTER BOLLOX). she can and always has financed herself (AS THERE'S ALWAYS PROSTITUTIONTO FALL BACK ON). There’s no second questioning her (COS WE'VE SUSSED HER OUT THE FIRST TIME) 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

MonsterInc

1.5k On A Fake Fendi Puffa Jacket.. But Her Kids Sleep On Lilos..... 🥴

Alright Chicken Wanker.... Alright🤔

We Hear You🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

NicoleSimone

I think you would call me a Lurker...

Never heard of tattle till I went on one of her lives and forwarded a little and she was getting pissed about it,and bloody hell what a find.

Followed Cassy since I did juice plus years ago,only still follow her because she’s always due a new escapade or breakdown.

I have SO MUCH to say...
Just have no idea where to start.

The girl is off her absolute Rocker.

If you follow her without knowing tattle,it’s still obvious she’s mental. Been bloody enlightening going through about 4 feeds...
The desperation even in her stories about Him is starting to make my belly uneasy.....
Literally the biggest walking contradiction to walk the planet.

Reactions: 23

Omglol

VIP Member
A3764C6A-CE43-4030-BF3B-E8C9A4FFE497.gif

Cassy When Someone tells her to stop being a whore taking everyones cock and To go find a man of her own.. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Chatty Member
Guessing from her story her and gap toothed George have split from whatever arrangements they had lol
It's unfortunate but it seems their relationship has fallen through the gap.

Last edited:
  • Haha

noddyrojjy

Cassy Anne: My Big Fat Gypsy Mistake - one woman’s tale from Bin Blinger to Brockett Blower

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Boredofher

VIP Member
I don’t like the way cassy behaves but some of these comments are vile
Because she is vile! Vile is sleeping with another womans husband, vile is faking a pregnancy, vile is putting you kids in the motor with no belt on, vile is setting anout a woman whose husband shes been sleeping with, vile is doing balloons while driving, vile is crashing your car knocking ur best mates teeth out and instead of helpping her get them done, getting ur own teeth dome with nothing wring with them, vile is calling her children cunts, vile is getting your children pet dogs then getting rid of them after a month, vile is doing spmu without the right licence........ vile is posting yoyrself everywhere saying you look.like this due to JP! Vile is slitting yoyr wrists and sending oics to your friends saying look what u made me do 👍

Sorry was feeding the baby.

I started under cassy back in 2016. She was with bill and she wasn’t too unapproachable (compared to these days). I first met her at an event and she came to meet me with K. Soon after I joined I started getting all the messages Of ‘you need to do this, you need to do that. If it’s not done by this date then I won’t be here to help you anymore’. So I did it for 3 months and then fell unexpectedly pregnant, so I decided I wasn’t really making anything and quit. The abuse I got from this woman and a mother was disgusting. Telling me “I feel sorry for your unborn baby, you’ll give up on it as soon as you find it hard just like you have now”. Then the messages from her minions started. I ignored it all, however while I was still part of JP it was when she had the accident. Kim would ring her crying saying how ugly she looked with no teeth etc and then cassy would say she will pay for them. She then went and got hers and bills teeth done. When I bought it up with her she said ‘why would I bother paying when the insurance will pay in a few months’ so poor Kim couldn’t eat properly for months because of cassy not wanting to pay for her ‘best friends’ teeth, that she knocked out. Kim and Chloe were unconscious that night and cassy thought they were dead to start with. Yet now drives with no seatbelt and allows the same for her young children. When bought up on it her answer is ‘i have a Range Rover, they rarely buckle’. Then she got the Mercedes. She says she got rid becauseshe wanted bigger, that’s lies. She got rid because it had a marker for drugs due to her being caught with coke in the centre console. She slept with my friends baby’s dad while she knew they had a newborn baby. Her dad wasn’t the big respected ‘gypsy’ she makes out.He faked his death 10 years prior To his actual death (cassy believed that to be his actual death) because he was being hunted for doing over several big gypsy families. Then she finds out a year after his actual death that he had been alive all those years but didn’t want to know cassy. She once was meant to be the ‘star’ of the show for an event but because her boyfriend at the time dumped her, she stayed outside in her car crying so everyone would go out to her and leave their ‘guests’ for over an hour. She tells everyone she has body dysmorphia and borderline personality disorder however she has never been diagnosed, she just sees the symptoms online and thinks that is her. She attempted suicideseveral times in the time I knew her, one being in the car and ringing bill saying she was gonna drive off a cliff with both babies in the back because she didn’t want him to have them full time with his new girlfriend. She knows bill is a much better parent than she will ever be. The money she makes and claims to make are two separate levels, she doesn’t earn what she says she does. Her business has been failing since the day her fight video with Tommy’s ex when online. JP contacted her and told her after the crash and then that video being so public, she was at risk of being ‘sacked’ and so she contacted the police to have the video removed from SM. I have more but need sleep lol, so I will be back tomorrow!

Ooooo more

noddyrojjy

Thread title idea: Cassyanne and her trashy tan, deleting her lives before Georgey can!

• Haha