Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cassy knows he was with the other woman..... shes so needy shes like hes PA and books the 'others in' 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gypsy pum looks hench in Roxy’s stories like 💪🏼 She looked pissed when roxy turned the phone on her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cassy knows he was with the other woman..... shes so needy shes like hes PA and books the 'others in' 😂😂😂
🤣 I can see it now “ take oath George I no the other ones bin der longer but if u stick that little Corey up me big ole wide hole few time’s a week I’ll run your Affairs for ya chavy boy. I’ll even sit at home pretending to rear me children And cook micro meals while u go home and duck your wife”
🤦🏻‍♀️ Desperate prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You’d think the size of the ego on Roxy and Cassy they’d wear a bleeping seatbelt while driving....cos first thing to happen if that twit crashes is their face through the windscreen 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
You’d think the size of the ego on Roxy and Cassy they’d wear a bleeping seatbelt while driving....cos first thing to happen if that twit crashes is their face through the windscreen 🤦🏻‍♀️
You would think so but Cassy already had a pretty bad crash a few years ago and smashed all her mates teeth out. Clearly she doesn’t care about her or her mates 🤷🏼‍♀️ She didn’t even pay for her mates teeth like she said she would but she went out a week later and got donkey teeth put in herself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A3764C6A-CE43-4030-BF3B-E8C9A4FFE497.gif

Cassy When Someone tells her to stop being a bleep taking everyones cock and To go find a man of her own.. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I see cassy this morning is feeling insecure so post a pic of my fake bum to get likes no one cares fs

What I would really like to no is why G hasn’t had his teeth done the money he’s got u think he would invest

“Bill dreams of breeding dogs”

2020 “Dogs seized from Star Lane traveller site”

Could be wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she’s so deeply naturally unattractive and I think that’s why she’s so insecure.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not calling her ugly or fat or anything, she’s just unattractive, in the same way lots of people who aren’t conventionally beautiful are wildly attractive, she is unattractive, there’s nothing redeeming about her 😷

Reactions: 5
she’s so deeply naturally unattractive and I think that’s why she’s so insecure.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not calling her ugly or fat or anything, she’s just unattractive, in the same way lots of people who aren’t conventionally beautiful are wildly attractive, she is unattractive, there’s nothing redeeming about her 😷
What was it cos it’s gone

Reactions: 1
That looked like a massive can of the full sugar red bull too not the diet. The diet is a light blue and zooming in I can see a dark blue on the edge. Not only is she full of tit about healthy eating she is gonna be exploding tit up the walls when she's finished that can 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yeah Happy Anniversary to her perfect arse!! I'd be asking for a refund!!!
That second pic looks so much like it could be Angel 😂

Yeah Happy Anniversary to her perfect arse!! I'd be asking for a refund!!!
Jesus that’s grim! Nothing wrong with that size or cellulite btw but when you exit your pics to death to promote a product that’s wrong!

Why do people do this? Obviously you are bothered otherwise you wouldn’t post showing how unbothered you are 🥴

44D6C122-4623-44CA-B793-887FFD978EFA.png

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.