Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’m confused now because a couple of pages ago someone said she is seeing someone new, people saying ‘him’ has Fucked her off, then others saying ‘him’ has left LC???? But yet he’s still there! N then people saying she is pregnant!!?? We are going off on tangents about False information when nobody has receipts.
As far as we can see, from what is posted, she’s still with ‘him’ maybe it is when convenient for him and he fits around his other girls, but he’s still investing.
I think if anyone is posting anything different, then we need proof cos we are going round in circles n nothing new is being talked about. I’m not from anywhere near where any of them live so have nothing to offer you haha, but sometimes it does seem like a we go off random n then the next day we go in the other direction lol! Just putting it out there...
I’m glad you said it because I was starting to think I was imagining things. Lol.

I can’t remember who it was but someone on here said she hadn’t been with him for weeks, and that she has an Audi now and he has a different car, etc etc which makes me think some people should take up a BA in creative storytelling. 🤦‍♀️

For the record, I don’t know the woman in “real life”.
I came across her on Facebook as someone shared one of her weight loss before and afters. And the rest is history 😂
I make comments here about stuff she and him post on Facebook and IG stories only.

I just wish people would keep it legit, and only share the truth or dig out the receipts when talking about he said she said. 😂

Reactions: 11
She definitely reads on here daily🤣🤣🤣
she’d love to upload pictures 😂😂😂 yeah right your his mistress not his GF get real Cassy your damaging your daughters for life
I was just thinking that she posts videos and certainly doesn’t lead a private life🤣
It’s a fact she is bleeping someone else’s partner who has just proposed and is having his baby but she doesn’t want to talk about it because it’s private 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she’d love to upload pictures 😂😂😂 yeah right your his mistress not his GF get real Cassy your damaging your daughters for life
No idea why she says this as she uploads quite a bit. You would think she would upload more if she was that way inclined but she wants to play the mysterious game where she says she wants to say wat she’s doing etc but really she’s gotta watch what she’s uploading. God sake the lass who lives for SM is holding back? duck off it’s a one sided relationship cause your fella don’t wanna publish your how embarrassing

I missed the dick pic 🤔😂
Wasnt worth seeing was off someones only fans probs along with drugs. Fake

Reactions: 6
Happy to.take money off people falsely advertising how jp as made her body that way.

Happy to be sloppy seconds, happy her "BF" Is having a baby with another woman

Happy is lying about a fake miscarriage.

Happy at having at least 4 different men in her bed for her children to see.... whats the eldest one 6 ?🤣🤣

Not really seeing the happiness 🤔🤔🤔 except when your children get in the car and get to the road leading to orpington

Reactions: 6
She posts every thing on fb and insta all the time .. strange woman why wouldn’t she post nice things that she shares with him she has done with every other boyfriend u can keep him no one wants him you can pick a duck boy up any where ..

Reactions: 1
Randomly just remembered when she banged on for ages about being vegan and how halloumi was so bad... then a few weeks later was posting her dinners with halloumi on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If any of that were true then GypsyPum wouldn’t feel the need to address it so publicly. She posts EVERYTHING else, literally, but she can’t post Skeletor cos she’s keeping him private 🤷🏻‍♀️ Please not even her private’s are private she don’t know the meaning do ya sketty??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to try keeping her children private any thing for a man hey he’s keeping u private let’s get this right
Children are innocent she don’t stop with the videos with them Evan when there sleeping little liar she defo has read on here strange her coming out with that speech..

Reactions: 3
If any of that were true then GypsyPum wouldn’t feel the need to address it so publicly. She posts EVERYTHING else, literally, but she can’t post Skeletor cos she’s keeping him private 🤷🏻‍♀️ Please not even her private’s are private she don’t know the meaning so ya sketty??
This made me DIE “not even her privates are private” 😂😂😭😭
She is vile!.. did anyone actually find out why the kids where off yet again Friday?..
was it just so she can fake ill and get banged!..
Most prob took more abortion pills and is making out to be laid up in bed after reading all this!!!
I hate when people call her a traveller!..she is the furthest from one u will get she may have had lots of sights up her crutch but that’s it!!! she don’t even wash her skin everyday let alone her house!. Everytime her or her young pa pick up a mop it goes up on social media!!!
The girl is skint like everything in her life she ends up losing she has no decent man no mates no shop!.. and now seems like the finance is to big on the car so she is trading it in 😂😂😂😂
Absolute sack of tit!.. see George was on Harley street hopefully for them nashers!.. didn’t want matching Turkey teeth with ur hoe bag!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is being “private” because she was reading this thread and talking about it with him and “it was starting rows” like she said on her live. Lol. She won’t be able to keep quiet for long. Not her style. She lives for deception!

Reactions: 4
If any of that were true then GypsyPum wouldn’t feel the need to address it so publicly. She posts EVERYTHING else, literally, but she can’t post Skeletor cos she’s keeping him private 🤷🏻‍♀️ Please not even her private’s are private she don’t know the meaning do ya sketty??
bleeping SKELETOR 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I AM DEAD!!!!!

Imagine Being In A Fuckship & Actually Convincing Yourself Its A Full On Relationship...

Imagine Being So Happy & Content, Allegedly He Loves You & You Love Him...So Much So He Has Jeopardized His Relationship With His Fiance...But You Can't Publicly Express It🤦‍♀️ Only Form Of PDA The Hobbit Has Ever Showed Is Him..... Flooring You In Public🙄

Imagine You Loving Someone So Much & The Best Compliment He Can Give You.... Is "Gypsy Pussy" Imagine Loving Someone So Much But Your Daughters Reveals To Your 52k Insta Followers That Butters B👹... Is "Always Rude To Mummy"

Imagine Introducing Another Man To Your Bed & Children (daughters at that) But... His Time With His Children.. Is Just That (father & son time)🤷‍♀️

Imagine Having An Alleged Miscarriage & Your "Better Butters Half" Is Nowhere To Be Seen.. Oh Yh.. Apart From Snippits Of Him Sucking Balloons & Throwing Gang Signs With His Fellow Wannabe Gangsta Mates🙃

Imagine Your Better Butters Half Sells Kettles @ 20,30,40k A Piece & You... The Absolute Love Of His Life Has To Scrape A Living Selling £12 Lycra Frocks.. Gucci Inspired Tatt, £15 Bottles Of Fake Tan & Dodgy Weight Loss Tips To The Most Vulnerable (Not Forgetting The Misleading Pyramid Scheme)😳

Imagine Just The Other Day You Was Feeling Oh So Let Down... You Was Contemplating Exiting With Your Two Fingers High In The Air...🤔

Imagine Your So Delusional & Delirious & Long To Be "Loved" & Desperate To Belong... You Blatently Lie About Your Heritage, Lie About Your Weight Loss, Lie About Colour Of Your Skin, Lie About Your Income, Lie About Diagnoses, Lie About Fertility... & The List Goes On!!

See Trashyanne.... We Are Not Haters... Majority Of The Ppl On Here Has Been Affected By You & Your Vile Behaviour... If Its One Thing I Agree With You On... Is You & Golem Belong Together Your Both Ugly Inside & Out... Black Hearted To The Core.. Any "Grown Woman & Man" Who Would Put Another Pregnant Woman... Through All This tit... Whether She Knows Or Not... Are Two Absolute Mega CUNTS... & No Tan, Surgery Or Diamond Watches... Is Gonna Change That!!!!

Just Remember Karma Respects Nobody & Your Time Will Definitely Come... May Not Be Today, Tomorrow But Trust... It Will Come Knocking.. FULL FORCE👊

#PairOfFuckingRetards

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Honestly I’ll not be shocked in 5 years she’ll still be single the kids took off her

I’ve noticed when he’s with her he doesn’t post on the Hatton Kettles Instagram page

She posts every thing on fb and insta all the time .. strange woman why wouldn’t she post nice things that she shares with him she has done with every other boyfriend u can keep him no one wants him you can pick a duck boy up any where ..
How is she doing brows at her hime. Why aint the council been on her yet?
Taste should not be allowed to do them at home at the moment salons have had do many measures so they can continue working but u got old slaggyann doing them in her house not even a proper set up think council should be informed its sterile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.