Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a thing to be proud of
As she’s a 6 figure earner I don’t know why she’s complaining. She could just park legally and pay to use the Dartford crossing like everyone else has too or has the government said she can do what she pleases?! She’s a rude horrible witch

Reactions: 10
I swear roxy said shed already brought one the other week 🙄 lies so much she forgets her lies
Yes she totally forgets her own lies. Unless she was applying for new finance/lease with Roxy and got declined 😂😂😂

I remember that post on FB a few weeks back of her asking for sensible offers for her 'motor' just to see what people would offer her. witch, you don't own that car! If I cared enough I'd spend the £9.99 for a HP check to show its leased!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes she totally forgets her own lies. Unless she was applying for new finance/lease with Roxy and got declined 😂😂😂

I remember that post on FB a few weeks back of her asking for sensible offers for her 'motor' just to see what people would offer her. witch, you don't own that car! If I cared enough I'd spend the £9.99 for a HP check to show its leased!!
It’s the longest she’s kept a car eh

Reactions: 1
Imagine boasting about your man when you can only call him

“HE” or “HIM 💙

what a life to live eh 😂😂😂😂

Also I can’t believe how much Cassy is her mum looool, in angels live stream looks exactly like Cassy even down to the facial expressions 😂 also why does she call it
Anxieties & depressions 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like they are going out for dinner tonight 🙄 her and precious him 🤣

Reactions: 2
Ohhh dearrr so the controlling begins
He probably beats her daily let’s be realistic how many guys see other women and go back to there wife’s. It happens all the time by Christmas she’ll be stealing someone else’s husband

Reactions: 7
Ohhh dearrr so the controlling begins
Shes The Kind Of Stupid witch.... That Mistakes Him Not Liking The Top To "Ahhh He Loves Me So Much... He Tells Me What To Wear"🤦‍♀️

In Her Language... bleeping Dinlo.. Get A Grip!!!👊

Reactions: 9
Like shes letting him dictate what she can and can't wear when he won't even let her post his face on her IG, looooool screams desperate.

Old bed bug Betty can’t dress how she has the audacity to sell clothes!! All this ‘cheap promo’ if they wanted Their brand advertised they aren’t going to choose a rancid old bleep bag whose been dug out more times than a cemetery!!! As for “him” “he” his track record does not serve him well I truly hope for once karma wakes this girl up coz of it don’t hit you if hits your kids! Those little girls are damaged beyond belief how the school hasn’t noticed I don’t know!

Reactions: 10
Who was it lol lol 😂 did cassy reply
Brilliant !!! Private life hey that’s what u get

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes.... Get The duck In✊

LOVE IT🤣

Here Comes Angel bleeping Delight With Her Two Bob's Worth👊

• Haha
So angels probably got Cassy's girls Will they be at school tomorrow or cleaning up angels house like last week.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.