Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Topdollar

How to lose a guy in 10 days/ the rainbow baby/ Cassy Anne Glow Up/ Diaries of the vegan wimpy kid/ My German Mother/ My German Mother Pt 2 The one with the Chickens/ Tips on getting that taken man/ Cassy Clarke the Lifestyle Coach/ Get ready with cassy- with pictures/ How to renovate your home using just linoleum, lilo’s a pritt stick and fake plants/ The grammar girl turned dyslexic/ How to laugh when you’ve been kicked down - literally
To name a few 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Wints1234

Not long got back from the school run, she was dropping the girls off too. It’s sad tbh because her reputation now effects her girls. A few of the other mums and dads have said they wouldn’t want their kids going back to cassys because of everything she puts online. It isn’t fair on them to miss out too. But cassy is the laughing stock of all the mums/dads. Half the mums say “don’t bring your husbands up the school, she’ll have her legs wrapped round him other wise” that’s how much she has ruined the girls school life’s. I feel so sorry for them little girls

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Boredofher

VIP Member
Y
I’m late to the party but been following the threads for quite some time 😂.. did anyone see this that was put up on insta of her holding someone’s baby?
Yeah she keeps insinuating shes pregnant lol sad bitch

So today ive had the girls at my house and not at school, cassy wants them brought uo the traveller way..... she wants the girls cooking and cleaning, best they learn with me the good old omi 🇧🇪🇧🇪🇧🇪 german gyspy way..... cassy is better at teaching them how to be a trent setter, a 6 figure earner, with linoium. 1.5k FENDI good qualilty made in china, I teach the girls good food, german sausage.... cassy teachers them any old sausage...... i teach them serious spices, cassy teaches them serious STDS. I show them creme fraiche, cassy teaches them creme de la slapper Teamwork!!!!

So im now a qualified nutritionist and personal trainer ☺ good shape.... muscle weight after 2 weeks, got to get the balance right! JP with all them lovely sugars and my banging jucies.... as you can see my advice is key just look at me ☺🇧🇪.

Bing bing bing..... oh my tinder is going off... man in 50s with great stamina 😉, exciting, willing to try new things #gaggingfor it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

stewpot

Chatty Member
Do you know what I don’t like cassy and the choices she makes and I actually feel sad sometimes seeing that oldest daughters face because you can see she seems so nervous and unhappy BUT having been in an abusive relationship seeing G throw her on the road the other day actually shocked me, you could tell from his face what a vile person he is. It is so easy to become obsessed with a ‘bad boy’ because you end up needing their love, you drop everyone to try and please them. With the daughter saying he’s rude to cassy makes me think it even more. Maybe him and LC have an open relationship or maybe he treats her like crap as well and she’s to scared to leave... but I think cassy is massively insecure and probably has some serious mental health issues. The spending money, body dysmorphia, mood swings, even changing her accent to suit who she is with isn’t normal. I hope for her kids sake she leaves that rotten toothed boy and gets some help!

Reactions: 20

Trentsetter

The bedding don’t match the awful decorations on the wall...... absolutely zero fashion sense or style at all

Reactions: 19

Wints1234

Ladies I’m all for outing cassy for her disgusting behaviour etc however for someone who clearly does have some sort of issue in her brain that makes her think she needs every bit of work done, I don’t think calling her fat is fair. Because she isn’t. Don’t get me wrong I don’t think he new body shape is great, in the picture above with her red trousers I think she looked amazing then. However I wouldn’t call her fat because she really isn’t. I’m an 8-10 (not sure what she is, 6-8??) and it’s making me conscious 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I hate to be that person, and I’m not defending her as I do think she is a vile narcissist but I don’t believe in calling her fat when she isn’t

Reactions: 19

Olgivy

VIP Member
BUTTERS BROCKETT👹

To Be Honest... I'm So Over These Two & Their Shit Show Games!!!

#Boring

Im so bored with them now. It’s like a low budget film. “The Tale of Steptoe & Gypsy Pussy“, starring fake watches, fake pregnancies and gang signs. Parental Guidance (PG) required, for the main characters that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Tandem

Shes taken a picture of her eldest by the doorway with clear sight of his light up trainers but then the gong claims to keep her life private. Yh ok, you're about as private as a national tv broadcast!!!!

Or then again she may have bought a pair of trainers like he wears to make ppl think they are together. Never actually seen a pic of them together like normal couples. If he is your man, wheres the receipts 🧾???

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Wints1234

Hi everyone, I’m new and need to write ALOT. So I’m leaving this comment so I can come back shortly 😶

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Boredofher

VIP Member
Cutting down my large plants BIG job tbh chasing chicken in the rain.... gotta catch my COCK as no luck on tinder..... lead to a BANGED up nose 🙄😂.... my daughter beautiful. 6 figure earner, lino and her house smells georgous 🙄🇧🇪.... Jordan started his career as a wanker... sorry banker.... lasted 2.5 minutes as hes just qualified from university hes 18 TEENAGE BOYS NEED 💸💸💸.... not like my 6 figure trent setter beautiful, lino queen, georgous house smelling cassy, hes off to work in a warehouse nights....... these are not cheap there is market or ROLEX of things and these room smelling thing are ROLEX..... my 6 figure earner loves everything thats associated with ROLEX, even market boys dripped in ROLEX!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Truth be told

Cassy needs lay off the filter button in case she has to be reported missing the be looking for wrong person but on another note we no what u look like in real life u and gappy mouth g

CollageMaker_20201007_160701430.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Omglol

VIP Member
Omg cass you’re so funny babe wish I was as funny as you.
She is just hilarious ain’t she! I mean who on earth thinks to take a selfie using a face distortion filter? Absolute classic bantz! only you crazy cass you nutter, you are wasted being a 6 figure earner for juice plus you need to be centre stage doing stand up!

• Haha
Reactions: 16