Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is like the stop over for the man them to shag then give her a text G isn’t her man no way there just bleeping when it suits him she badly wants him but his a busy boy she is just one of many so she will try and seduce him with her photos

Where’s the person gone who is coming back to write a lot ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She is like the stop over for the man them to shag then give her a text G isn’t her man no way there just bleeping when it suits him she badly wants him but his a busy boy she is just one of many so she will try and seduce him with her photos

Where’s the person gone who is coming back to write a lot ?
domt know where they have gone but I am here for it when they have finished writing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon G has been getting stick for the piss takes about him on here 🤣 and bet that’s why he has chucked Cassy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah she deffo must have split with him, havent seen her with her mum for a while.. hope someone points out to the covic queen that shes breaking the rules again😂😂and yeah her little bros remind me of little rabbits with their big old teeth lol all the family are attention seeking wrongans!!
P.s there's sooo many new members out of interest have u all woken up to the real cassy?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m still getting over her asking bobby from towie to plan her wedding lol lol

I’m new but under a diff name as got banned on previous thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry was feeding the baby.

I started under cassy back in 2016. She was with bill and she wasn’t too unapproachable (compared to these days). I first met her at an event and she came to meet me with K. Soon after I joined I started getting all the messages Of ‘you need to do this, you need to do that. If it’s not done by this date then I won’t be here to help you anymore’. So I did it for 3 months and then fell unexpectedly pregnant, so I decided I wasn’t really making anything and quit. The abuse I got from this woman and a mother was disgusting. Telling me “I feel sorry for your unborn baby, you’ll give up on it as soon as you find it hard just like you have now”. Then the messages from her minions started. I ignored it all, however while I was still part of JP it was when she had the accident. Kim would ring her crying saying how ugly she looked with no teeth etc and then cassy would say she will pay for them. She then went and got hers and bills teeth done. When I bought it up with her she said ‘why would I bother paying when the insurance will pay in a few months’ so poor Kim couldn’t eat properly for months because of cassy not wanting to pay for her ‘best friends’ teeth, that she knocked out. Kim and Chloe were unconscious that night and cassy thought they were dead to start with. Yet now drives with no seatbelt and allows the same for her young children. When bought up on it her answer is ‘i have a Range Rover, they rarely buckle’. Then she got the Mercedes. She says she got rid becauseshe wanted bigger, that’s lies. She got rid because it had a marker for drugs due to her being caught with coke in the centre console. She slept with my friends baby’s dad while she knew they had a newborn baby. Her dad wasn’t the big respected ‘gypsy’ she makes out.He faked his death 10 years prior To his actual death (cassy believed that to be his actual death) because he was being hunted for doing over several big gypsy families. Then she finds out a year after his actual death that he had been alive all those years but didn’t want to know cassy. She once was meant to be the ‘star’ of the show for an event but because her boyfriend at the time dumped her, she stayed outside in her car crying so everyone would go out to her and leave their ‘guests’ for over an hour. She tells everyone she has body dysmorphia and borderline personality disorder however she has never been diagnosed, she just sees the symptoms online and thinks that is her. She attempted suicideseveral times in the time I knew her, one being in the car and ringing bill saying she was gonna drive off a cliff with both babies in the back because she didn’t want him to have them full time with his new girlfriend. She knows bill is a much better parent than she will ever be. The money she makes and claims to make are two separate levels, she doesn’t earn what she says she does. Her business has been failing since the day her fight video with Tommy’s ex when online. JP contacted her and told her after the crash and then that video being so public, she was at risk of being ‘sacked’ and so she contacted the police to have the video removed from SM. I have more but need sleep lol, so I will be back tomorrow!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
The jacket is off trendy tots on Instagram 😂😂🤣🤣😭😭😩 Mia had the same one up and Cassy alwayssssss likes her stuff the beg!....
ur whole life is fake babe save the 1.5k for the designer vagina!..
Definitely been left by g as she is all over snap chat again 😂😂👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The jacket is off trendy tots on Instagram 😂😂🤣🤣😭😭😩 Mia had the same one up and Cassy alwayssssss likes her stuff the beg!....
ur whole life is fake babe save the 1.5k for the designer vagina!..
Definitely been left by g as she is all over snap chat again 😂😂👍🏻
What’s her snap chat name?

Cassy who every wallpapered your wall done a really really really tit job lol. The seams are so notice able and by the looks of it uve not only got fungas growing around ur minge and hole yoyve also got it growing uo the walls in the corner off your bedroom.....

Also you being that Romany gypsy that you are...... you no u dont make a bed that way 😂😂😂 and have 99% of the men u do have in there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t like the way cassy behaves but some of these comments are vile
Because she is vile! Vile is sleeping with another womans husband, vile is faking a pregnancy, vile is putting you kids in the motor with no belt on, vile is setting anout a woman whose husband shes been sleeping with, vile is doing balloons while driving, vile is crashing your car knocking ur best mates teeth out and instead of helpping her get them done, getting ur own teeth dome with nothing wring with them, vile is calling her children cunts, vile is getting your children pet dogs then getting rid of them after a month, vile is doing spmu without the right licence........ vile is posting yoyrself everywhere saying you look.like this due to JP! Vile is slitting yoyr wrists and sending oics to your friends saying look what u made me do 👍

I started under cassy back in 2016. She was with bill and she wasn’t too unapproachable (compared to these days). I first met her at an event and she came to meet me with K. Soon after I joined I started getting all the messages Of ‘you need to do this, you need to do that. If it’s not done by this date then I won’t be here to help you anymore’. So I did it for 3 months and then fell unexpectedly pregnant, so I decided I wasn’t really making anything and quit. The abuse I got from this woman and a mother was disgusting. Telling me “I feel sorry for your unborn baby, you’ll give up on it as soon as you find it hard just like you have now”. Then the messages from her minions started. I ignored it all, however while I was still part of JP it was when she had the accident. Kim would ring her crying saying how ugly she looked with no teeth etc and then cassy would say she will pay for them. She then went and got hers and bills teeth done. When I bought it up with her she said ‘why would I bother paying when the insurance will pay in a few months’ so poor Kim couldn’t eat properly for months because of cassy not wanting to pay for her ‘best friends’ teeth, that she knocked out. Kim and Chloe were unconscious that night and cassy thought they were dead to start with. Yet now drives with no seatbelt and allows the same for her young children. When bought up on it her answer is ‘i have a Range Rover, they rarely buckle’. Then she got the Mercedes. She says she got rid becauseshe wanted bigger, that’s lies. She got rid because it had a marker for drugs due to her being caught with coke in the centre console. She slept with my friends baby’s dad while she knew they had a newborn baby. Her dad wasn’t the big respected ‘gypsy’ she makes out.He faked his death 10 years prior To his actual death (cassy believed that to be his actual death) because he was being hunted for doing over several big gypsy families. Then she finds out a year after his actual death that he had been alive all those years but didn’t want to know cassy. She once was meant to be the ‘star’ of the show for an event but because her boyfriend at the time dumped her, she stayed outside in her car crying so everyone would go out to her and leave their ‘guests’ for over an hour. She tells everyone she has body dysmorphia and borderline personality disorder however she has never been diagnosed, she just sees the symptoms online and thinks that is her. She attempted suicideseveral times in the time I knew her, one being in the car and ringing bill saying she was gonna drive off a cliff with both babies in the back because she didn’t want him to have them full time with his new girlfriend. She knows bill is a much better parent than she will ever be. The money she makes and claims to make are two separate levels, she doesn’t earn what she says she does. Her business has been failing since the day her fight video with Tommy’s ex when online. JP contacted her and told her after the crash and then that video being so public, she was at risk of being ‘sacked’ and so she contacted the police to have the video removed from SM. I have more but need sleep lol, so I will be back tomorrow!

Ooooo more

Reactions: 22

All Of The Above Is Very True... The Girl Is A bleeping Living Omen!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10

🍿🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 1
That wallpaper looks awful it don't even line up and its unpatterened I didn't even think that was possible
And 1.5k coat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Don’t get why angel felt the need to say it was a 1.5k coat 🤣🤣 we all know the girl loves a knock off she promotes them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are definitely over. I’ve got a feeling the comments on here had a big part to play in it. Finding out on tattle that your so called boyfriend is out with other women has to put on a strain on the “relationship”

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.