Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted him yesterday. He’s probs thought tit the others might see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I remember when she had beef with a “friend” who had been on celebs go dating (never heard of this woman name begins with H and rhymes with Melon) I’m sure that’s when I first became aware of Cassy and followed for the ☕ She went to fight this woman and did a story after with cuts on her face and her children in the background but I never did get the reason as was a bit kate to the party
She took a crowbar to fight the ex wife of TL. When she got to the house Cassy ended up assaulting the ex-wife's mum! That was caught on video and put on the internet. Cassy then later did a video of herself with cuts/bruises on her face from the fight and apologised to her 'followers' because she'd been 'told off' by Juice Plus HQ.

Not sure who you're referring to or if there was a another fight, but it wouldnt surprise me.

The ex-wife of TL was Cassy's friend at the time and meant to be a bridesmaid at Cassy's wedding renewal. The female's name doesn't rhyme with Melon and doesn't start with H. It starts with J and is the same name as the cat that belonged to Postman Pat. TL is T-L....first name is same first name as the Tommee Tippee brand but with a 'y' instead of 'ee'. The 'L' rhymes with Bee but change the B to an L. I've noticed someone with his name commenting on her posts recently....not sure if it's the same T-L though?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She took a crowbar to fight the ex wife of TL. When she got to the house Cassy ended up assaulting the ex-wife's mum! That was caught on video and put on the internet. Cassy then later did a video of herself with cuts/bruises on her face from the fight and apologised to her 'followers' because she'd been 'told off' by Juice Plus HQ.

Not sure who you're referring to or if there was a another fight, but it wouldnt surprise me.

The ex-wife of TL was Cassy's friend at the time and meant to be a bridesmaid at Cassy's wedding renewal. The female's name doesn't rhyme with Melon and doesn't start with H. It starts with J and is the same name as the cat that belonged to Postman Pat. TL is T-L....first name is same first name as the Tommee Tippee brand but with a 'y' instead of 'ee'. The 'L' rhymes with Bee but change the B to an L. I've noticed someone with his name commenting on her posts recently....not sure if it's the same T-L though?
I hadn’t noticed any comments but I doubt it would be him, there was uproar when she was seeing him although she seemed to be very pally with his sister. I know TLs name, I was following her from around that time but I missed out the brawl with the ex wife. I don’t know if I’m getting confused it might have been J back then when she had the fight that I saw, but I didn’t see a video of anything. Does TL surname start with a B? If not that’s where I might be going wrong. She was seeing TL way after the fight I saw that she had. When I say “saw” I don’t mean witnessed I mean “saw about it on fb”

To be honest cassy actually got beat by the mother! At the time she put a load of crap up about how she “beat J and beat her mum too” but it wasn’t the case. Her two silly minions who are now nowhere to be seen where also shouting “get her cass” kick her in the head cass... vile behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Haha just remembered her old profile, imagine thinking this is a whole meal 🤣🤣

A0807309-25AD-49BB-8302-AA534F0A412A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her cooking skills are bad ffs felt sick looking at some of them pictures some one posted lol lol not Evan joking why the hell would u post a plate of tit like that
Blue eyes got beat up lol why would u get your little bro for back up ? What is he going to do I’ve got more 💪than him
What the hell is that plate of sweet corn and cucumber?? She needs help !! Stand back from your phone cassy we don’t need any more 🤮on now behave yourself your not a 👩‍🍳 so please duck of with the tit you call a plate of food
Kind regards your life coach

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No helmets again on the girls🙄 such ignorance! yet if one of the girls falls off and a wheel goes over a part of her body especially her head she will plead how it wasn’t her fault

Reactions: 3
Was scrolling through her IG and can confirm she's always had monster munch feet! I mean COME ON!! If you were going to spend thousands on surgery, surely you'd get those trotters seen to 🤢🤢🤢
[

since when has it been fashion to have Overgrown toenails???? 🤢🤮

[QUOTE="Mrsemo, post: 2506902, member:

Reactions: 1
I hadn’t noticed any comments but I doubt it would be him, there was uproar when she was seeing him although she seemed to be very pally with his sister. I know TLs name, I was following her from around that time but I missed out the brawl with the ex wife. I don’t know if I’m getting confused it might have been J back then when she had the fight that I saw, but I didn’t see a video of anything. Does TL surname start with a B? If not that’s where I might be going wrong. She was seeing TL way after the fight I saw that she had. When I say “saw” I don’t mean witnessed I mean “saw about it on fb”
Tommy Lee Beeney? Like if I'm right. May be way off tho..

Reactions: 11
That will be all the gear he’s been up doing the night before. Bet she’s not declaring he lives there to tax credits , council tax etc. Guessing he’s just making use of a bed , a fanny and a dinner for a few days

Reactions: 11
Knowing her and her lies he’s probably not even there and she’s just blocked him from viewing her stories 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes taken a picture of her eldest by the doorway with clear sight of his light up trainers but then the gong claims to keep her life private. Yh ok, you're about as private as a national tv broadcast!!!!

Or then again she may have bought a pair of trainers like he wears to make ppl think they are together. Never actually seen a pic of them together like normal couples. If he is your man, wheres the receipts 🧾???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she’s so full of tit it’s unbelievable..think she’s trying to convince her self that she’s being private.. You can have him love no one wants him lol fs

Reactions: 8
I think you would call me a Lurker...

Never heard of tattle till I went on one of her lives and forwarded a little and she was getting pissed about it,and bloody hell what a find.

Followed Cassy since I did juice plus years ago,only still follow her because she’s always due a new escapade or breakdown.

I have SO MUCH to say...
Just have no idea where to start.

The girl is off her absolute Rocker.

If you follow her without knowing tattle,it’s still obvious she’s mental. Been bloody enlightening going through about 4 feeds...
The desperation even in her stories about Him is starting to make my belly uneasy.....
Literally the biggest walking contradiction to walk the planet.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.