Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for juice plus pusher and all round general bullshitter and home wrecker cassy Anne Clarke aka Cassandra Zimmerman

Mod edit: added title, number and right tag. Please report the last thread as soon as a new one is created to that the mods can close it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 11
Him has definitely kicked old fat feet to the curb and I for one can’t wait for the tornado 🌪

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok so re cap for new tattlers!.. cassy has been shagging yet another woman’s man. He proposed to his pregnant girlfriend 4 weeks ago. Cassy has been shagging him for the last 5/6 months. faked a miscarriage all the while desperately trying to get pregnant, so that she can trap this man while his fiancé is 4 months pregnant with their baby girl and looking after his 2 little boys at home. Claims to be vegan but shovelling down cock and steaks like there’s no tomorrow. She’s one massive cuntradiction sorry meant contradiction 🤣she’s as fake as the abs on her gut and the bags on her walls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Don’t forget that she also
- had a gastric band alongside juice plus but fails to mention it
- does balloons whilst driving and snap chatting resulting in nearly killing her friends
- films whilst driving with her girls in the car- who also have no seat belts on
- posts pics On her open social media of her new ‘man’s’ back of his head, arse, feet whatever she can get a hold of to try and upset his pregnant fiancé at home
- promotes her fake tan yet uses sunbeds- claims she doesn’t but had one in her house that looked like an 80s coffin. Uses tanning injections and baked in the fake sun whenever she can
- anyone that questions her motives are either subjected to a tirade of abuse or blocked
- her mums a nut job who sleeps with her chickens

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Guessing from her story her and gap toothed George have split from whatever arrangements they had lol

Reactions: 2
it will not be long before she found another man/boy to bring it to girls life like this is mummy new boyfriend but dnt worry girls this is how u let men treat you like a bleep even no she is the biggest one walking

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right I’m new and been reading allllll the goss so someone please inform me who G is and the code names I’m lost 🥴 I’ve bought JP off her before 😩

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It seems every time he has he’s boys she puts up A post and is going to have a breakdown.
Good new thread name!

Reactions: 3
It seems every time he has he’s boys she puts up A post and is going to have a breakdown.
Good new thread name!
Shes probably jealous of time he spends with his kids i no sheis a very jealous person even got jealous off bill spending time with his mum and sister she caused tit between them when they where together

Reactions: 1
I reckon he spent the night with her then told her he be back in a few hours lovely day yesterday bet she’s gutted lol He will always be busy weekends when she is free .. the house and her wanting to get a new home well how about she’s just making out she could afford to get one just to show of like she has so much money available to do that .. cost money to move

witch Ain't Moving Anywhere....✋

Only Way Its Moving Is If She Pulls Her Caravan Off Chicken Wanker Angelikas Bit Of Land......🥴

#SoDramatic

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.