Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres so many people exposing her and her minions are still sticking to her crabby hole! People like her are teflon coated..... nothing sticks!

We all know shes trying hard to get a baby out if him...... and if hes still willing to duck her knowing that..... then obviously he wants a baby with her.

SHES NEVER GONNA BE NO1 AND ONLY 1 IN THAT MANS LIFE LOL. BUT CLEARLY SHES NOT THE WINNING SHE CLAIMS TO BE........ JUST A LOSER!!!! FOR SETTLING FOR ANYTHING! IF SHE CAN POST ABOUT A MAN THREATENING HER, THROWING HER UP THE FLOOR AND HAVING HER KIDS PICK UP HES RUDE TO HER THE GIRL AS NO SELF RESPECT! SHES NO BOSS WOMAN, SHES NO MOTHER, SHES NO 6 FIGURE EARNER, SHES NO TRENT SETTER, SHES JUST A SAD OLD LOOKING BINT, THATS SPENT THOUSANDS ON SURGERY, LOOKS HIDEOUS, HER TEETH ARE TOO BIG FOR HER HEAD, AND BASICALLY SHES JUST SCRAPING THE BARREL BECAUSE ITS ONLY DREGS THATS REMOTLEY INTERESTED IN HER

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t mind she asked hours ago what she should wear for dinner wanting to let the world no he was taking her out and she turned up I’m jean shorts ffs please go sit down and enjoy your meal ffs

I think they need to take a picture together tonight together as it’s her G go on cassy
Private life my ass

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hey Cassy, we know you are reading this. Hope you've enjoyed your night out with "G". We'd like to see receipts of you and "G" together, you know like a proper pic of you 2, like a selfie 🤳🏻 with both of you in it. We just want to make sure that your with the "real G" and not "G" as in Gordon the Gopher "G" 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dear childrens school...... if they dont attend tomorrow or get in late, its because their mum is baby trapping her "G".

I KNOW MADNESS SHE HAS THE GIRLS ABOUT 12 HOURS A WEEK AND WANTS TO BRING ANOTHER FASHION ADD ON INTO THE WORLD!

Theres so many people exposing her and her minions are still sticking to her crabby hole! People like her are teflon coated..... nothing sticks!

We all know shes trying hard to get a baby out if him...... and if hes still willing to duck her knowing that..... then obviously he wants a baby with her.

SHES NEVER GONNA BE NO1 AND ONLY 1 IN THAT MANS LIFE LOL. BUT CLEARLY SHES NOT THE WINNING SHE CLAIMS TO BE........ JUST A LOSER!!!! FOR SETTLING FOR ANYTHING! IF SHE CAN POST ABOUT A MAN THREATENING HER, THROWING HER UP THE FLOOR AND HAVING HER KIDS PICK UP HES RUDE TO HER THE GIRL AS NO SELF RESPECT! SHES NO BOSS WOMAN, SHES NO MOTHER, SHES NO 6 FIGURE EARNER, SHES NO TRENT SETTER, SHES JUST A SAD OLD LOOKING BINT, THATS SPENT THOUSANDS ON SURGERY, LOOKS HIDEOUS, HER TEETH ARE TOO BIG FOR HER HEAD, AND BASICALLY SHES JUST SCRAPING THE BARREL BECAUSE ITS ONLY DREGS THATS REMOTLEY INTERESTED IN HER
Well bleeping Said👌

Reactions: 2
She still has videos on her fb of her ex I’m sure at a festival dancing with him and her mates out there nuts
But there was one before that he had a big 👃

• Haha
Feck Me....🥴

Dinner With My G.. Which We All Know Stands For Golem....👹

However Only Pic We Can Get Of Ya On Ya Romantic Meal For 2... Is Some Manky Toilet Pics.....

Try Again Oompa Loompa... Try Again😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Covic 19 well done the italian goverment 👏👏👏.... doing it well and killing the virus not like the uk and my germany 🇧🇪.... aniexty during lockdown, shield the vunreable. Im one of those due to my bad heart and my 55 heart attacks, but this covic 19 is serious stuff it could kill me and my benny dead. Its so serious and so deadly, my anixety and how i dealt with it over lockdown... well this is how, I made sure i can all my boys there not the one in germany 🇧🇪.... and made sure they brought all their friends over my house, because i had bleach... hundreds of litres of covic killing santazing covic destorying bleach..... just to calm my aniexty! Then i had my 6 figure earning, trent setting daughter move her crabby old trailer (romany routes) onto the land, my cassy saw absoultly everyone during lockdown, i didnt mind because i had bleach and now i can share my experiences of my aniexty during lockdown..... with more comings and going in my house than the covic ward but i was depressed and so anxious but my house was covic 19 safe! Cassy aint affraid of viruses, covic dont hit home wreckers.

Dating.... the virus i cant cope with the dating sites.... man in benefits wants to date me.... i mean BENEFITS.... ive not worked a days work in years and a man with no job wants to date me.... fitter than a butchers dog 🐕🐕. Do i want to buy a bike🏍 sweet heart i gave birth to one...... i dont want to buy one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can one of you message LC on fb and ask what the duck is going on ? Because it’s all very strange and I’m a nosey witch 🤣

Reactions: 9
Loads if people have already.... ut doesnt go down to well by all accounts

Someone else as commented not yours if hes engaged to someone else😂😂😂

• Haha
Cassy we call him g because his name not street slang for ganster no if any thing it would be g for gappy run along play with ur gappy g

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Covic 19 well done the italian goverment 👏👏👏.... doing it well and killing the virus not like the uk and my germany 🇧🇪.... aniexty during lockdown, shield the vunreable. Im one of those due to my bad heart and my 55 heart attacks, but this covic 19 is serious stuff it could kill me and my benny dead. Its so serious and so deadly, my anixety and how i dealt with it over lockdown... well this is how, I made sure i can all my boys there not the one in germany 🇧🇪.... and made sure they brought all their friends over my house, because i had bleach... hundreds of litres of covic killing santazing covic destorying bleach..... just to calm my aniexty! Then i had my 6 figure earning, trent setting daughter move her crabby old trailer (romany routes) onto the land, my cassy saw absoultly everyone during lockdown, i didnt mind because i had bleach and now i can share my experiences of my aniexty during lockdown..... with more comings and going in my house than the covic ward but i was depressed and so anxious but my house was covic 19 safe! Cassy aint affraid of viruses, covic dont hit home wreckers.

Dating.... the virus i cant cope with the dating sites.... man in benefits wants to date me.... i mean BENEFITS.... ive not worked a days work in years and a man with no job wants to date me.... fitter than a butchers dog 🐕🐕. Do i want to buy a bike🏍 sweet heart i gave birth to one...... i dont want to buy one 🙄
I live for these! 😂

We know something isn't right because she's quick to put people straight on other stuff like when they question how she lost the weight so quickly or if she's vegan etc yet when it comes to 'him' she doesn't say a word and that's because if she replied to the comments those people would rip her to shreds and all her followers would see the truth so she just blocks and ignores. We definitely don't know the whole story but all this 'private life' is 100% not letting her post anything or she would have it plastered everywhere

I can see her being her mums age no man and no one around her. Poor kids need took off her it’s a ticking time bomb. I know people that have had there kids off them for a lot less than Cassy does.
let’s see how good money is to you without your daughters

Reactions: 3
She’s a very naive girl that’s just constantly craving attention. If she stopped took a look at her situation put her children first she wouldn’t be a laughing stock. Regardless if he likes Cassy or not he’s got another woman who is carrying his child. As a woman how do you think he’s not going to tit on you if his done it to her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.