Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 I can see it now “ take oath George I no the other ones bin der longer but if u stick that little Corey up me big ole wide hole few time’s a week I’ll run your Affairs for ya chavy boy. I’ll even sit at home pretending to rear me children And cook micro meals while u go home and duck your wife”
🤦🏻‍♀️ Desperate prick.
Hahahaha this done me I’m dead 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Yeah Happy Anniversary to her perfect arse!! I'd be asking for a refund!!!
Oh my life I’ve had the same surgery as her 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈😂and my behind don’t look like that she wants to get a refund on that ASAP

The way she goes on about how good looking her brothers are fs weird looking funny faces they have far from handsome
The way she went on I thought they would be male models I could not of been more wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Omg cass you’re so funny babe wish I was as funny as you.
She is just hilarious ain’t she! I mean who on earth thinks to take a selfie using a face distortion filter? Absolute classic bantz! only you crazy cass you nutter, you are wasted being a 6 figure earner for juice plus you need to be centre stage doing stand up!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why did she post that, it looks bleeping awful. If she worked out she wouldnt look like that

Reactions: 1
She is just hilarious ain’t she! I mean who on earth thinks to take a selfie using a face distortion filter? Absolute classic bantz! only you crazy cass you nutter, you are wasted being a 6 figure earner for juice plus you need to be centre stage doing stand up!
My 11 year old uses that filter because he is immature and thinks it’s hilarious... on a mum in her late twenty’s with 2 kids nah nothings funny about that you utter twit!!

Reactions: 1
She seems so bored with her life on another level dreaming of the day g picks her up lol who the hell is angel cooking for fs
She loves it

Someone should report her for breaching the rules! So shell get slapped with a nice fine.. Woman thinks shes so untouchable

Reactions: 3
Do you know what I don’t like cassy and the choices she makes and I actually feel sad sometimes seeing that oldest daughters face because you can see she seems so nervous and unhappy BUT having been in an abusive relationship seeing G throw her on the road the other day actually shocked me, you could tell from his face what a vile person he is. It is so easy to become obsessed with a ‘bad boy’ because you end up needing their love, you drop everyone to try and please them. With the daughter saying he’s rude to cassy makes me think it even more. Maybe him and LC have an open relationship or maybe he treats her like crap as well and she’s to scared to leave... but I think cassy is massively insecure and probably has some serious mental health issues. The spending money, body dysmorphia, mood swings, even changing her accent to suit who she is with isn’t normal. I hope for her kids sake she leaves that rotten toothed boy and gets some help!

Reactions: 20
Have a look a angels latest video on Facebook, I will give you a clue....monster munch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1.5k On A Fake Fendi Puffa Jacket.. But Her Kids Sleep On Lilos..... 🥴

Alright Chicken Wanker.... Alright🤔

We Hear You🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi everyone, I’m new and need to write ALOT. So I’m leaving this comment so I can come back shortly 😶

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The mum is actually crazy who the hell evan puts that on fb right nutty old bird

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.