Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xlx250

A boss mum with her shit together! Mate the girl has social services after her two months ago! Deluded girl.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Lgrace90

Okkk so totally off subject but I followed her before MBFGW and all the JP shit and when she was getting married To Bill someone had rang her venue pretending to be her and cancelled!! I remember seeing her really angry Facebook posts because they had to reschedule their whole wedding😂😂 she’s had haters since the beginning

• Haha

Cece999

I showed my partner a pic of slaggy he was very confused by her tan 🤣

Thread title.. Cassyanne with someone elses man, needs to wash her skanky tan

DRESlife

She honestly thinks her followers are thick.

Cassy hun.
The money’s running out and we can tell. Begging for promo work and discounts. 🥱
Trying to baby trap a man because he’s got drug money income. Babes you won’t get CSA, on paper he earns nothing.
Anyone can sit in a car dealership, have their own car designed and modified to any spec they want. Even take other models for a test drive, without a credit check.
You ain’t fooling anyone.
Your time has run out with that lifestyle. Trying to reel in new JP+ clients by proving how successful you are. Give your head a wobble.
Proven that you’re a good time gypsy pussy for a couple of hours max, that’s your worth huns 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 15

NicoleSimone

I’m an actual real life skint single mum,and my kids rooms are cozy,colourful,themed..lush for them.
My room is nothing special,never been decorated but Iv done both my girls rooms a couple of times in the last few years ON A BUDGET,but because kids deserve it and you just do!?she literally prioritises taking her girls out for meals over giving them a lush bedroom at Home to be relaxed in.
Cassys house isn’t a home,it’s just Stuff...magnolia everywhere with no comfort or anything that makes it a Home.
One day these girls are gunna be teens and going to friends houses or even out in the club,and people will know who they are and what there Mum did because we watched them all for years and tears...and they will hear about it for the rest of their lives.and that,is so unfair on those girls :(

• Sad

Natalieee

Right I’m confused now because a couple of pages ago someone said she is seeing someone new, people saying ‘him’ has Fucked her off, then others saying ‘him’ has left LC???? But yet he’s still there! N then people saying she is pregnant!!?? We are going off on tangents about False information when nobody has receipts.
As far as we can see, from what is posted, she’s still with ‘him’ maybe it is when convenient for him and he fits around his other girls, but he’s still investing.
I think if anyone is posting anything different, then we need proof cos we are going round in circles n nothing new is being talked about. I’m not from anywhere near where any of them live so have nothing to offer you haha, but sometimes it does seem like a we go off random n then the next day we go in the other direction lol! Just putting it out there...

Olgivy

VIP Member
We don’t know the full story obviously. But something about all of it doesn’t add up. We may know nothing now but don’t worry it will come out. Lol.

I mean despite him playing daddy daycare today...he has another woman pregnant who is also the mother of his two children. If LC thought it was all over and done and dusted she wouldn’t STILL have a pic up of her and him together as her profile pic/cover photo AND pic on IG (it’s been six weeks since the proposal 🤷‍♀️) And then there is the fact he will NOT share any photos of cass on his IG. Cassy doesn’t even see how wrong it is that he is at the park with her and her kids when he should be with his family. She has zero morals.

• Heart

MonsterInc

Dirty Gurtie... & Butters Brockett Are It Again... He Bought Her A Greasy Kebab When Passing Through On A Bootie Call🙈

Now Gurtie Is Insinuating... Golem Is Living With Her🥴

Gurtie.... Boys Like Butters Brockett... Where Ever They Lay Their Hat... In His Case His Shit Stained Jean's.... That's His Home🤣

#GetRealCoachCass

• Haha

Olgivy

VIP Member
These outfits remind of the days when my mum would give me £10 to go into town with my friends when I was about 13. And you could literally get bus fair, a happy meal and a full outfit from the market for a tenner! And if you were lucky you could squeeze in a strawberry shampoo from the body shop too. #LivingMyBestLife. 😂The outfits were always just like these ones. A cheap piece of material, that could double up as curtains, with two straps that would snap the moment you tried it on. I have no idea who her supplier is, but everything looks so fucking dated. #IsIt1999Again

She is all about the designer, oops sorry, fake designer. Giving the world the illusion she can afford expensive stuff. But then she goes and flogs this shite. Get the fuck out of here 🤣 #PippiLongstockingStraightJacket

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
Let’s be honest a majority of her following on social media are there for the drama and car crash entertainment, and not for her influence or JP crap. 🤣 she must know this ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

MonsterInc

Am I The Only One Who Heard The Way She Told One Of The Girls To "Get Off"

She Can't Stand A Piece Of Anyone Taking The Lime Light Off Of It... Even If It Is Her Own Kids!

Bitch Is Mentally Twisted.. Keep The Filter Clappyanne.. Its A Improvement On The Leathery Surgically Enhanced Hard Face Of Yours🤪

Olgivy

VIP Member
Can you imagine how self absorbed you have to be to say that “what I put out there is calculated” and then STILL want people to follow you AND give you money. I’ve not been watching her stories as much this week, she full on bores the fuck out of me. All the singing, pouting, wearing his trackie bottoms, taking photos of his washing out, showing his trainers in pics etc shows that she is really fucking pleased with herself for being “picked”, at the expense of another woman’s pain. Its really fucking odd too. And she is utterly vile. Fact is. He still proposed to another woman 6 weeks ago. Still having another baby with someone else. And he still ugly AF. Carry on Cass. Lol.

• Haha

_basic_

VIP Member
“Bill dreams of breeding dogs”

2020 “Dogs seized from Star Lane traveller site”

Could be wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Kmux

VIP Member
Who is LC? X
The guy Cassy is dating pregnant fiance lol. We aren't allowed to name her but her first name begins with an L and ends in ie which is the uncommon way of spelling it as it usually ends in a y. Her last name is a boys name that begins with c and ends in s a lil bit similar to 'curtains' FFS 😂😂😂 someone braver than me might come along and tell you lol

G is the guy Cassy is seeing even though he proposed to LC four weeks ago and she's pregnant with his third baby. He has the same name as one of the Prince's that William and Kate had 😂

George brockett and lucie Curtis
😂👌🏻👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha

Annue

VIP Member
The hearts will be back soon 🤣🤣🤣 honestly this is better than any show to watch. This thread makes my day