Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish I watched that live to see her face
She’s saying about a lip collection she needs to invest in some lip balm first

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m just so confused. Cassy is clearing referring to G as her boyfriend. So what does Cassy actually think the scenario with Lucie is????? I mean, really? Does G tell her Lucie is no longer with him? It’s all so bizarre and sick

Reactions: 4
I’m just so confused. Cassy is clearing referring to G as her boyfriend. So what does Cassy actually think the scenario with Lucie is????? I mean, really? Does G tell her Lucie is no longer with him? It’s all so bizarre and sick
I don’t get it. LC IG and her profile pic and cover photo on Facebook has GB in it 🤔

Reactions: 1
Isn’t this everyone?! We all eat a mix of vegan and meat 😂

I just had vegan carrots with my roast beef Sunday dinner 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

748EACB2-D572-4018-918C-528DC8858E98.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
There will be fireworks when luci girl born. The minute George holds his daughter she’ll be kicked to the kerb

Reactions: 6
Hope you read this cassyanne nothing last for ever especially your relationship. Enjoy while you can you’ll be on the shelf come Christmas

Reactions: 8
She’s a single mum but got a boy friend . 🤔

she didn’t announce she had found if she was pregnant but announces to everyone she lost the baby .
She ain’t no single mum she just about a part time mum . 7 days a week she didn’t even have her kids for 4 days this week !!

Hahahaha! Did she reply to Luci??
What happerned

She’s a single mum but got a boy friend . 🤔

she didn’t announce she had found if she was pregnant but announces to everyone she lost the baby .
She ain’t no single mum she just about a part time mum . 7 days a week she didn’t even have her kids for 4 days this week !!

What happerned
She asked about a play date 🤣🤣🤣🤣 cass replied yep they’ve had play date 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
this isn’t going to end well any way either way being such a liar 🤥 she will be pregnant soon

Single parents are women or men who bring up there child when the absent parent isn’t around .. she bleeping taking the piss her children’s dad provides for there children and has them as much as she dose .. Thick Or what

Last edited:
Sorry but don’t every boyfriend she end up with beat her and cause her so much pain sorry but you then she obvs don’t learn her
Why the duck are her lips so crusty 🤔
Someone gift the girl a pocket pot of vasiline
suxking to many diffirent dicks

Even the mother calls “ HIM “ he

no bloke proposes to make another bird jel

she trying to get up duff so she think he is then hers .
She’s nothing but a false widow 🕷
Nasty prat . You’d think she’d outt it by now “ HE ISNT WITH LC , THEY ARE OFFICAL “ but no she can’t . Why ??
LC can plaster heS pics everywhere when the got engaged ect ect , but cassy can’t .
From when this all start to now how long exsactly has she been seeing HIM ?
Can’t be long at all -

Also let see how many actually know

LC - G -SLUT BAG to talk to ... hit with a reply with their entitles I’m intrested to know how many people here actually know them ??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Sorry but don’t every boyfriend she end up with beat her and cause her so much pain sorry but you then she obvs don’t learn her

suxking to many diffirent dicks

Even the mother calls “ HIM “ he

no bloke proposes to make another bird jel

she trying to get up duff so she think he is then hers .
She’s nothing but a false widow 🕷
Nasty prat . You’d think she’d outt it by now “ HE ISNT WITH LC , THEY ARE OFFICAL “ but no she can’t . Why ??
LC can plaster heS pics everywhere when the got engaged ect ect , but cassy can’t .
From when this all start to now how long exsactly has she been seeing HIM ?
Can’t be long at all -

Also let see how many actually know

LC - G -SLUT BAG to talk to ... hit with a reply with their entitles I’m intrested to know how many people here actually know them ??
I’ve met cassy on several occasions (and bill). Was really friendly with her but not now. I see her nearly daily at the school but that’s it now.

Reactions: 3
How can you be vegan, have a tattoo saying 'vegan' on your leg, post all across social media about how disgusting meat eaters are and how she's sooo vegan. Then eat meat. And she wonders why people dislike her. Nobody is saying you have to be vegan. If she was never ever vegan nobody would care. Maybe even if you wanted to try being vegan and then went back to eating meat that would be absolutely fine. But don't be so high and mighty about something and shame everyone else for doing it and then go back to it because it ain't a good look.

Reactions: 11
Corr they can play ring toss with those donuts onto each of Georgie boy's front teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What did she do for yous not to speak because she comes across as pure witch
sent me vile messages because I chose not to continue selling juice plus. I was 10 weeks pregnant and she said she felt sorry for my unborn child as I’d likely give up on it like I haveon ajob that could earn my millions. As if MLM and being a mum are the same. Then all her little pals and minions joined in and bullied me knowing I was early stages of pregnancy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.