Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chris622

VIP Member
She seems so bored with her life on another level dreaming of the day g picks her up lol who the hell is angel cooking for fs
She loves it

Truth be told

I noticed on the live she was like i live in jumpers now i dont wear nothing tight no more.. Hmmm is that because gappy dont let you.. The girls a fool if she thinks its going to end well as soon as LC has that baby he will be out of cassys back round LC telling her that cassy meant nothing and that he really wants to be with her and his family he now realises what he really wants.. Ive seen men like him 🤣 bunch of freaks
We all no cassy she like to have gmher tits and fanny hanging out no matter what the weather its definitely him even when she was pregnant with bunny she never covered herself up still all to see

Chris622

VIP Member
I reckon he spent the night with her then told her he be back in a few hours lovely day yesterday bet she’s gutted lol He will always be busy weekends when she is free .. the house and her wanting to get a new home well how about she’s just making out she could afford to get one just to show of like she has so much money available to do that .. cost money to move

Kmux

VIP Member
Goes private for pcos.... but not for her gallstones....... kinda thinking the stones are bollocks lodged in her gut...... lets be fair who suffer gallstone for nearly 7 years..... but has countless tattoos, 3 boob jobs, countless lipo, 2 thigh lifts, a tummy tuck, 2 lots of new teeth, body contouring and a BBL, but leaves the gallstones as they are 😂😂😂..... and too be properly diagnosed with PCOS, they have actually got to.put the camera through your belly, diagnosis via ultra sound is un reliable due to changeds in the overies every month and woman getting fluid filled folicles around time of ovulation. So scans will show 'appearence of pcos'
What's the story with the gallbladder? I had mine out at start of august and I'd only been on waiting list a couple of weeks (had sepsis and jaundice from a stone that had come out and lodged itself near my pancreas in June)