Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god. I certainly wouldn’t buy her book for lots of reasons, but one being I can’t read pages and pages of every word starting with a capital letter.
Once Upon A Tym. I Went To A Gramma School. But I Dreamd Up That My Dad Waz A Gypsy So A Could Marry A Good Gypsy Man Give Him Good Gypsy Pussy

Cassy Anne: My Big Fat Gypsy Mistake - one woman’s tale from Bin Blinger to Brockett Blower
Cassyanne can’t spell ‘woman’ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god. I certainly wouldn’t buy her book for lots of reasons, but one being I can’t read pages and pages of every word starting with a capital letter.
Once Upon A Tym. I Went To A Gramma School. But I Dreamd Up That My Dad Waz A Gypsy So A Could Marry A Good Gypsy Man Give Him Good Gypsy Pussy

Cassyanne can’t spell ‘woman’ 🤦‍♀️
Haha no you’re so right!! She would bang on about how she’s a “good women” ironically correct as she is quite clearly 35 different women in one artificial body

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why she crying about the negativity from MBFGW only to go on and embarrass herself with shenanigans ever since? 🤣

Reactions: 5
Why she crying about the negativity from MBFGW only to go on and embarrass herself with shenanigans ever since? 🤣
Because if anyone’s gonna embarrass Cassy then it’s Cassy!! She’ll be damned if she lets anyone embarrass her more than she embarrasses herself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is NO WAY she'd be able to afford a car £100k +. She'll be paying insurance THROUGH THE ROOF. In fact I had a Range Rover Autobiography which my OH got me for my 30th birthday and only just got insured as it was a Massive 4.4l sdv8 ! She's not 30 yet so she will have to pay shed loads in insurance on an SVR which she clearly can't afford as she moans about how much her insurance is atm
Her insurance is sky high because she crashed while pissed or on balloons...... watch out she dont find out who u r she be trying to duck your bf lol.

Where she saying about the car?

Reactions: 3
Just for the shits and giggles. Found these gems 🤣 she wanted to right a book 🤣😭😭🤣
Wtf lol. She was on BFGW for 35 seconds.... her life was normally then. Shes fucked her life and everyone elses husband all by herself the silly wrongon bleep....

Id rather have a tit a read a bleach bottle than her bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wtf lol. She was on BFGW for 35 seconds.... her life was normally then. Shes fucked her life and everyone elses husband all by herself the silly wrongon bleep....

Id rather have a tit a read a bleach bottle than her bullshit
The Bleach Bottle Got Me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Love It.......😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God I wish I could find the episode she was in 🤣🤣
It was my big fat gypsy fourtunes she was on, before she had money and the gastric band and started selling jucie plus. Sitting up an old tourer sticking chanel stickers on a pound shop bin, while trying her hardest to sound like a traveller

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What could she possible write about.
.how to ponce freebies from Instagram
.how to duck married men
.how to fake a traveller accent
.how NOT to parent
.how to lose weight sniffing cocaine
.how to duck every man with in a 30 mile radius of where ever she is
.how to become a professional bullshitter
Yer proper life skills worth learning 😳 I think the duck not. Save your book tit bleep I’d rather gouge my eyes out 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What could she possible write about.
.how to ponce freebies from Instagram
.how to duck married men
.how to fake a traveller accent
.how NOT to parent
.how to lose weight sniffing cocaine
.how to duck every man with in a 30 mile radius of where ever she is
.how to become a professional bullshitter
Yer proper life skills worth learning 😳 I think the duck not. Save your book tit bleep I’d rather gouge my eyes out 🤣
Forgot the Road Safety chapter hun

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just couple more .... she is like the gift that just keeps on giving 🤣
Her wedding 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 Na what the actual duck oi brockett don’t know what he’s missing kicking this a lister to the curb. He must not realise he could have bobby from towie planning his wedding if he marries skanky fanny someone tell him before he ruins his life and misses this prime opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ive got a draft copy of cassys book

Dick here chav I married a traveller and was on bfgw, me husband didnt earn me enough money so i stuck diamantes on bins coz if your a traveller u gotta have bling bruv.

I then had a gastric band and said i lost the weight through jucie plus, i had 2 kids that are like my traveller bling chav, im actually a german and me sweaty puts confirms that.

Anyway anyone that works for me selling jucie plus as im a 6 figure earner, i pester the guts right off out if them so that earn me more money..... i divorced me husband coz i thought id do better than him as im a 6 figure earner, but since then me life as gone down the shitter, i duck everyones husbands, i brag about what i got.... even my linoium thats goes right through me place, that i clean and clean and clean, me kids have blow up beds, as i dont have them much

Ive been gettong on the end of my Gs dick and i keep faking pregnancies and miscarriages just to keep the moosh hes proper wife is having a baby and im sooooo jealous ive had to go.to a life coach to sort me head out before i fake another bridge jump where me brother smashed the motor up to save me.

I have an ern in me place thats cushty gypsy china moosh thats got me fathers ashes in, me father is a traveller, strangly though i didnt no me father as died but i still managed to cop his ashes

Me gals are dressed in the best fake gucci money can buy, see i love me gals, me world!, but i prefer going on holiday without them, they aint been away since me and bill took them, i just like going in me own, proper travelling woman me.

Ive got hardly any friends as i duck everyone over, no one trusts me with there blokes incase i duck them as i want everything everyone else as got. Thats my life story, im about to cook me kids a lovely processed microwave meal.

If micheal aspel comes back to life im hoping he will do.that This is your life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Her wedding 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 Na what the actual duck oi brockett don’t know what he’s missing kicking this a lister to the curb. He must not realise he could have bobby from towie planning his wedding if he marries skanky fanny someone tell him before he ruins his life and misses this prime opportunity.
You 100% know baggyanne has emailed every production company with a reality show on its books trying to get on it . Bet she has even tried made in Chelsea 🤣

Reactions: 3
You 100% know baggyanne has emailed every production company with a reality show on its books trying to get on it . Bet she has even tried made in Chelsea 🤣
Made in ascot as all the travellers on but they dont want that imbred half german, chicken wanking family on there , shes would look a right proper bleep! Yeah im a traveller..... NOT LOVE YOUR #GYPSYPUSSY.
Your an old travelling mans spunk bucket..... having gypsy cum inside ya dont make ya a gypsy lol.....

Haha look at her youtube videos they are well funny from when she lived on the site and tried talking like a traveller to now, some of the videos was weeks apart and her accent is different.

CASSY YOU DONT NEED LIVE COACHING YOU JUST NEED TO REPEAT AFTER ME

A MAN AS A LADY AS A WIFE AND A bleep IN THE BEDROOM.......... YOU'VE NOT MADE THE WIFE BIT FOR A WHILE HUN.........

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.