Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted some thing on fb like some one left her a msg On a bit of cardboard Know your worth x Fs wtf attention seeker no one gives a duck lol this woman just loves it yes cassy that’s a msg saying leave other peoples men alone dirty girl I no your worth it’s a meal and home again and getting called a bit of pussy lol couldn’t make it up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
NO YOUR WORTH..... CASSY LOVE ITS BEST U DONT 🙄... PACKET OF HARRIBOS FUN MIX WOULD BE WORTH MORE THAN YOU.

so she was out with G yesterday and he flopped her up the floor, or was it actually an old video 🤔 but shes trying to save face!

Another month and another pregnancy 🤣 give it up..... so desparate not too lose and have another woman have what u aint getting. DESPERATION is NOT ATTRACTIVE and the more DESPERATE you come acrossed the more he and LC will be laughing at ya. Muggy little teenage girl capers going on here.

Clearly taking after chicken wanker angel..... she puts out desperation in hope of a duck aswell

My childrwn have so many toys 🙄 do they... they only had blow up beds the other week. You could move into smyths toy store, and it wouldnt matter..... your a crappy parent caught up in yourself 🙄 FULL TIME MUM MIGHT BE MORE BENIFICAL TO THEM GIRLS WITHOUT WAKING UP WITH MUMMY HAVING YET A DIFFERENT MAN IN THEIR MOTHERS BED

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She honestly thinks her followers are thick.

Cassy hun.
The money’s running out and we can tell. Begging for promo work and discounts. 🥱
Trying to baby trap a man because he’s got drug money income. Babes you won’t get CSA, on paper he earns nothing.
Anyone can sit in a car dealership, have their own car designed and modified to any spec they want. Even take other models for a test drive, without a credit check.
You ain’t fooling anyone.
Your time has run out with that lifestyle. Trying to reel in new JP+ clients by proving how successful you are. Give your head a wobble.
Proven that you’re a good time gypsy pussy for a couple of hours max, that’s your worth huns 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is NO WAY she'd be able to afford a car £100k +. She'll be paying insurance THROUGH THE ROOF. In fact I had a Range Rover Autobiography which my OH got me for my 30th birthday and only just got insured as it was a Massive 4.4l sdv8 ! She's not 30 yet so she will have to pay shed loads in insurance on an SVR which she clearly can't afford as she moans about how much her insurance is atm

Reactions: 5
Omg I’m crying 🤣🤣🤣
This verifies she is 💯 a narcissist. So self absorbed it’s unreal. A total no mark but thinks the world would want to read a book about her ..WTF. Some of the worlds most established celebrities find it hard to shift autobiographies what chance would she stand 🤣😭

Reactions: 3
She is delusional who the duck wants to hear her tit ... her life
Her and Rox are living it large in the car get over your selfs please so silly there’s confidant and just playing up for the camera fs I pray for my daughter not to look up to these girls
Thinking the way u look is what’s happening out here..

Come On Ladies Just For Giggles...

What Would The Title Of The.....Book Be🤣🤣🤣🤣
It would be some bullshit title like "I, Cassy" or "Being Cassy: One Woman's Journey". She would need to employ a ghost writer because it's plainly obvious that she couldn't write "bum" on a wall, let alone one sentence without any mistakes.

• Haha
Cassy Anne: My Big Fat Gypsy Mistake - one woman’s tale from Bin Blinger to Brockett Blower

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.