Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bumblebee1991

Rant incoming.

Wow. How unprofessional. So she’s thrown a hissy fit and had the videos taken off social media, which is a massive slap in the face for her cast members who were in the song. And she also wouldn’t go to work that day. How childish and unprofessional. Most adults in normal jobs don’t behave like that. ‘I had a bad morning at work so I’m not doing the rest of the day’ - If I said that at my job, my boss would be very unimpressed. Most actors have a ‘the show must go on’ approach, whereas if she gets the slightest bit of criticism or makes a mistake, she has a tantrum and refuses to go to work. It’s not her not being able to hear the track or singing off key or getting the choreography slightly wrong that’s let her cast mates down, it’s her attitude and her approach. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond. She’s really coming across as a spoilt star who won’t work unless everything is going her way.

I think she went into Cinderella with the arrogance of thinking this would be a huge step-up in her career, originating the title role in a new ALW show. She’s very wrong. I think this will damage her career massively. She was in tabloid pictures with him when he was being a nasty little Tory in the papers, damaging her rep. The reviews for the show are very mixed and a lot of people are leaving bad reviews online. She’s the worst Cinderella among the covers and the alternate. She throws passive aggressive tantrums online. She has been promoting her clothing collaboration at a press night of a more successful show which left a bad taste in a lot of people’s mouth. Her brother and sister-in-law got some bad press which didn’t help her reputation. And she just behaves like a desperate, unprofessional, spoilt brat and so many people can see it. And now her WEL performance, blaming the event, and throwing a paddy and refusing to do her job for the rest of the day. She is damaging her own career. Being ALW’s new leading lady will ruin her, it won’t be the ‘big break’ she was hoping for. Everyone can see she’s a stunt cast and everybody can see how she responds to ‘annoying’ fans and onstage mistakes and it’s just embarrassing. If it weren’t for her worshipping fans who idolise her and think she can do no wrong, she would NOT have a theatre career anymore. She was good until Heathers. It all went downhill from Heathers and she has peaked. She will not be a future West End legend like she thinks. And it’s her fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Kitt

VIP Member
Bloody hell, working 10-5 and then doing an hours exercise?! How on earth does she manage it all?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Kit123

VIP Member
Okay, but can we show some love to the lady who stood at the side of the stage signing all the performances 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 38

bumblebee1991

What pisses me with Carrie is just how entitled she is - she’s acting like this performance killed someone or that she can never show her face again because of the uproar from a shitty performance.

Carrie should try working a normal job to see just how hard it can be - my last job, I was taking calls from suicidal people, people who was severely ill, people in danger etc
I work in care. A bad day for me is a client dying. Finding out a vulnerable adult is being abused by their family. Someone with dementia forgetting to use their walking aid and falling and having life-changing injuries. Someone with a mental illness screaming during a meltdown and the neighbours calling the police on me because they think I’m hurting her. Being attacked by violent clients. Having to stay overnight at work and not getting any sleep and then doing a 12+ hour shift the next day on no sleep. A dying woman begging me not to let her die on her son’s birthday, and then sitting with her as she did die. Do I throw a tantrum and tell work I’m not working for the rest of the day? No, I collect myself and get on with my job! She doesn’t have a clue. A bad day for her is making a bit of a tit of herself on stage.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

bumblebee1991

She is unbelievable. Promoting her clothing collaboration at the Frozen press night. This is her boyfriend’s biggest role and a really big moment in his career and she’s just using it as an opportunity to promote her own project. She’s actually such an awful person. If anyone did that to her, she’d send them a passive aggressive paragraph ‘asserting her boundaries’ and then putting three kisses at the end and would then unfollow them. How she still has fans I don’t know. Do other people not see through her egotism??

Reactions: 35

majestic26

VIP Member
Today she's posted 'No days off is not a flex' but last week she was so eager to tell us that her days off were a 'working holiday'... which is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 34

glimmer921

Poster from way back when but I haven’t hopped onto the tattle life thread until now: Ok so I just needed to say that as a person currently working in the same industry as CHF (which I’m not saying to imply that I’m anybody specific, just to give some context as to what perspective I’m coming from here), her WEL reaction is just infuriating. I think the orchestration for Bad Cinderella is tough to use for these kinds of performances because it cuts out so much and leaves the singer exposed, which really sucks to have to work with if you suffer from anxiety or stage fright, I get that, and I would be terrified to do that kind of gig outside of the theater. However, saying “I lost my track” insinuates that it’s the WEL sound crew’s fault, which is honestly just a shitty thing to say even if it’s true, since she’s apparently so big about “etiquette.”

Also, hi Carrie, our industry just made it out of a YEAR LONG SHUTDOWN, maybe thank/congratulate the rest of the cast that performed with you that day? Sure the show’s choreography isn’t great, but that ensemble worked just as hard as you did up there. I’m sure it was the first WEL for some of them. And now it’s scrubbed from the show’s social media accounts because you’re making it all about yourself and throwing a fit. I couldn’t imagine being in that cast right now.

• Heart

Kiwi179

Too sick to work but next day runs 15 miles and posts it on social media. Surely if you were unwell and the lead in a major show, you wouldn’t stress your body further by running for 3 hours?
I know we work in entirely different industries but if I had a sick day at work and then broadcasted the fact I’d done a three hour run my boss would be furious!

nymeria

By "two graduates", he means they're both trained, unlike a certain someone? Lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
She’s almost crying because she wants to go back to Disneyworld, as an almost-thirty-year-old. You’ve got to have some serious arrested development to have such a strong feelings about Disneyworld. Honestly.
View attachment 773973
I think what she's trying to say is ' please can someone pay for me to go to Disney?! Even though I can afford it myself Id rather you pay like last time! I'm such a hard done by jar working woman, I deserve a holiday!!'

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Kiwi179

She’s almost crying because she wants to go back to Disneyworld, as an almost-thirty-year-old. You’ve got to have some serious arrested development to have such a strong feelings about Disneyworld. Honestly.
View attachment 773973
As soon as they announce the borders are opening she starts begging for a free trip. How predictable. Should I take one for the team and reply with the link to the virgin holidays website telling her to pay for her own trip then? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Rosielee

Fun game: what would she call her kids? I’ll go with Winter Joy Fletcher and Hugo Wish Fletcher.
Carrie Hope Fletcher Jr, you where named after the hardest working actress I know. It’s Me.
Or
Eponine Wednesday Heather Cinderella Fletcher, you are named after all the characters I have modelled my personality after because I have none of my own.

• Haha

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
2 years ago, David Hunter’s mic packed in right at the start of Bad Idea with Lucie Jones and they ended up sharing hers but he constantly jokes about it now.

She’s put too much pressure on herself and taken it completely out of context. Yeah the performance wasn’t the best but it certainly wasn’t as dreadful as she’s saying.

• Heart