Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw Oli's live and felt he kind of pushed Carrie under the bus saying that west end live is just a taster and shouldnt be a full scene ect which is obviously what they tried to do with cinderella and it didnt work.
I mean he's not wrong though. Imagine if the Frozen performance was 'Let It Go' with the quick change and everything. Far too much room for things to go wrong and less impetus for the audience to buy tickets as they've seen the most exciting bit.

Reactions: 13
I mean he's not wrong though. Imagine if the Frozen performance was 'Let It Go' with the quick change and everything. Far too much room for things to go wrong and less impetus for the audience to buy tickets as they've seen the most exciting bit.
No I completely agree. I dont think any of them should be in costume, except like Oli said ones like Olaf who need the puppet 😂.

I like what hamilton, & juliet and come from away did by wearing the shows merch/tshirt when preforming.

Reactions: 15
No I completely agree. I dont think any of them should be in costume, except like Oli said ones like Olaf who need the puppet 😂.

I like what hamilton, & juliet and come from away did by wearing the shows merch/tshirt when preforming.
Isn’t that what Broadway does? I can’t remember what are the names of the even but usually when they sing they wear shirts from
the show and that’s it.

Reactions: 3
According to someone on youtube carrie was off because to many swings were on yesterday and she was owed a show off as she preformed on the 10th September which was meant to be a holiday for her? Seems rather good timing though.

Reactions: 1
According to someone on youtube carrie was off because to many swings were on yesterday and she was owed a show off as she preformed on the 10th September which was meant to be a holiday for her? Seems rather good timing though.
But then that’s really crappy for the people who bought tickets to see her

Reactions: 4
Aside from Carrie's fail, I just can't believe how naff it all seemed. The lame choreography with the lifts and the dragging... it has no energy at all. I feel like the ensemble needed to be featured more in this particular song, rather than it being a solo. It doesn't go anywhere - it tries to, with the key change, but it just feels hollow and doesn't lead to anything.

She might have messed up, but even if she had performed it 100% perfectly, it would still have been quite tit, because the source material is dreadful and everyone has fucked up with this show. Choreography, costume design, concept, book, music, lyrics... it's all so bad.

Reactions: 17
Aside from Carrie's fail, I just can't believe how naff it all seemed. The lame choreography with the lifts and the dragging... it has no energy at all. I feel like the ensemble needed to be featured more in this particular song, rather than it being a solo. It doesn't go anywhere - it tries to, with the key change, but it just feels hollow and doesn't lead to anything.

She might have messed up, but even if she had performed it 100% perfectly, it would still have been quite tit, because the source material is dreadful and everyone has fucked up with this show. Choreography, costume design, concept, book, music, lyrics... it's all so bad.
That's the thing, it's just a very blah show. I can't imagine seeing the WEL performance and wanting to buy tickets, even if Carrie had nailed it.

Reactions: 10
I find it weird that she was allowed to go on. How are they not super strict about any cold and flu-like symptoms?

I had a fever and chills this week which I was fairly certain were not caused by a cold or covid but I still canceled things even after the symptoms stopped because the problem was solved just out of an abundance of caution. Fine Carrie hasn't learned and goes on when sick, but she was posting about it on Instagram why didn't anyone tell her to stay home even if they were certain it wasn't covid??
I know I'm ate to the party on this one, but it's also insane to me that she was allowed in the theatre. Here in Canada, my 3 year old daughter had a seizure and we had isolate in the hospital because she had a tiny fever and threw up once. She wasn't even sick. She overheated.
Knowing Carrie, odds are they did tell her to stay home and she blocked them all.

Reactions: 2
Isn’t that what Broadway does? I can’t remember what are the names of the even but usually when they sing they wear shirts from
the show and that’s it.
there’s a few bway events where the actors where the merch instwad but the one which is the equivalent to WEL (mainly cause it’s outside) is “broadway in bryant park”

carrie it’s 10pm, go to bed

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ugh her latest stories are so attention seeking. Carrie, like EVERYBODY ELSE, feels guilty when she rests. But she thinks she’s the ONLY ONE.

“Omg my life is soooo difficult!!1! My live performance didn’t go well and so I had a massive tantrum and dropped out of my existing performances!1! Now people are rightfully calling me out for being an unprofessional drama queen!11!”

Wah, wah, wah. How she hasn’t lost her following is beyond me. Complete lack of self awareness. You’re not having a breakdown Carrie, you had a slightly shaky performance, and then made everything worse with your foul attitude. Move on.

“Omg my life is soooo difficult!!1! My live performance didn’t go well and so I had a massive tantrum and dropped out of my existing performances!1! Now people are rightfully calling me out for being an unprofessional drama queen!11!”

Wah, wah, wah. How she hasn’t lost her following is beyond me. Complete lack of self awareness. You’re not having a breakdown Carrie, you had a slightly shaky performance, and then made everything worse with your foul attitude. Move on.
I wouldn’t have even noticed it was slightly bad until it was mentioned on here and by her. WEL is a free event and people just lap up the atmosphere regardless. It’s not the same as paying for a ticket for an actual show and people know that, enjoy it and it’s just a snippet

she’s drawn the attention to herself wanting sympathy and it’s backfired

Reactions: 19
Okay, but can we show some love to the lady who stood at the side of the stage signing all the performances 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 38
‘West end live is an event I dread every year’ way to make sure shows you are in don’t get an invite in future Carrie. She is so unprofessional it is actually embarrassing. Has she not had any media training?

Reactions: 26
She's also mentioned that she tends to get really defensive when criticised before which probably explains the 'It wasn't me, it was West End Live, guys!' stuff.

However, the key word here is 'explain' not 'excuse'. Her anxiety is absolutely not an excuse for slagging off professionals in her industry and missing her job because she was huffy about her performance.
Since when did she become such a diva?

‘West end live is an event I dread every year’ way to make sure shows you are in don’t get an invite in future Carrie. She is so unprofessional it is actually embarrassing. Has she not had any media training?
Have you seen her Twitter? Having a tantrum anytime someone criticizes you isn't professional. I wonder how she handles getting notes and criticisms from directors and producers.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It’s interesting that she’s posted photos in costume but with a branded cap on. It points to her unprofessionalism to me. For example, BBC productions would never allow that because it’s not “on brand”, even in behind-the-scenes stuff like the Doctor Who Experience, they were very careful to keep things as authentic as they could.

She says “Cinderella is cheering you on” because she, yet again, cannot comprehend that SHE is not the character, she’s simply playing her.
To me, it could also be entirely possible that she does it in costume and refers to herself as the character because she's worried that with the costume, wig and gothic, paper white makeup, maybe people won't recognise her without it, and they'll go "OMG IT'S ALW'S CINDERELLA! Who tf is that blonde chick with the glasses?" and hoping that if they see she's in an ALW show, it'll give her more of an oomf.
But I don't think she realizes nobody really gives a duck about him anymore, especially after what they were saying during lockdowns, so she should really stick to using Tom as a humble brag.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.