Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed this as well from her videos it seems that the last time she went to a physical warm up was Chitty (despite the amount of time she was on stage in Heathers which I’m sure would have qualified) and Addams was the last time she showed herself consistently in vocal wake up, Heathers I don’t remember much of any and then she showed a bit more in Les Mis but not really the warm up part - at least all from memory of course
i couldn’t help but get annoyed at her in her last video when warm up was announced over the speakers and she just ignored it so she could continue her long tour of her dressing room and then talked about her #gifted voice straw again

also the amount of times in her vlogs that she just rocked up to the vocal warm up midway through while everyone else is already going

Reactions: 9
That bloody caption about her clothes & her being a queen or whatever makes me want to puke. Another gross self insert fiction of hers making her seem aMAZIng and a QuEeN 🤢 kill me

Reactions: 10
Just look at her co-stars during the bow videos. Faces dead serious, not clapping for her... very telling.
To play Devil’s advocate, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a cast not go crazy for a cover making their debut; what they do in the bows which we’ve seen from all the videos Carrie has reposted is probably what they’ve been choreographed to do. Videos I’ve seen from the bows of other Georgina Cinders shows have been pretty standard compared with Carrie’s.

Anyway, that part over, I still despise the curtsies.

Reactions: 10
I think it’s very telling that Carrie doesn’t really seem to feature Ivano in her vlogs. She had no boundaries with any of her other male co star (remember that time she walked into Jamie’s dressing room filming when he was half dressed?) so either they don’t get along or he’s put some boundaries in place.

Reactions: 15
So I went to see McFly last night and they were honestly incredible. They played so well and are genuinely a talented group of boys. There was a lot of banter between them all about Tom on strictly and his fake tan for the show. They put on a really good show

Reactions: 4
It could only be "bad theatre etiquette" if you had this unwavering mindset of heirarchies and the principal automatically and unquestionably being better than the alternate/cover.

In the real world though, normal people would of course see their alternates and covers as team mates and of course there's no problem going along to support and to be seen to put faith in the alternate/cover. After all, the alternate/cover is what enables the principal to have some planned time off or be off sick.

It's just another manifestation of her immaturity, and shooting straight to top billing rather than working her way up slowly; and "bad theatre etiquette" is her best bullshit excuse that she can come up with to cover it.

Also what's with her claim of needing an alternate "because the role is so demanding". Is it? I haven't seen Cindermehla but I've read "real" reviewers (not newspaper ones being nice) saying that she's not on stage all that much. I generally think the covers have the hardest job of all since they have to learn multiple roles and be ready to perform any of them at a moment's notice, sometimes even from mid-show.

I've always seen an officially billed alternate as something the shows have been pushed into having, to get them off the hook when they've sold the show based on someone's name, and really came to prominence since the days when Martine McCutcheon fucked up My Fair Lady so badly. It is a markting tool that lets the show effectively say "yeah we know we sold you tickets based on the appearance of XYZ, who's indisposed tonight, but look we planned ahead and we have this other person ABC for you tonight who's also good enough to be named on some of the publicity" and gets them out of having to refund some of the shallower audience that might kick off if they think they are "just getting the understudy". (whereas proper theatre regulars know that the covers are always just as good and frequently better than the big star name).
I’m sorry but would you describe Martine McCucheon as bleeping up if she had cancer or some other serious illness? She had an illness and wasn’t able to perform much, that’s not bleeping up

Reactions: 8
Oh what are you like, Carrie! You’re so funny and quirky! A bucket on your head? You’re so different, not like other girls! Only you would do something so quirky as wear a bucket on your head! 🤪🤪🤪

Edit - the comments are so cringey, I’m getting so much second-hand embarrassment
this is so cringe. It’s genuinely like a 13 year old’s Instagram page. ‘I’m just so random’ *thumbs up by face* and everyone commenting 😂😂. CRINGE

Reactions: 17
Oh what are you like, Carrie! You’re so funny and quirky! A bucket on your head? You’re so different, not like other girls! Only you would do something so quirky as wear a bucket on your head! 🤪🤪🤪
You beat me to it!🤣 think I eyerolled so hard, they fell out of my head!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
this is so cringe. It’s genuinely like a 13 year old’s Instagram page. ‘I’m just so random’ *thumbs up by face* and everyone commenting 😂😂. CRINGE
Are we all in agreement that Carrie's never left her random phase?

Reactions: 6
Oh what are you like, Carrie! You’re so funny and quirky! A bucket on your head? You’re so different, not like other girls! Only you would do something so quirky as wear a bucket on your head! 🤪🤪🤪 Edit - the comments are so cringey, I’m getting so much second-hand embarrassment
Imagine being close to 30 and behaving like this. I have an explanation for her, she’ll do anything for a bit of attention 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.