Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today she's posted 'No days off is not a flex' but last week she was so eager to tell us that her days off were a 'working holiday'... which is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Today she's posted 'No days off is not a flex' but last week she was so eager to tell us that her days off were a 'working holiday'... which is it?
When I saw that on Michelle Elmans story in the first place I immediately thought of Carrie's 'I'm always working, even when I'm on holidays because I have 84 jobs and won't let myself take a break' attitude. Kind of ironic that she shared it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I saw that on Michelle Elmans story in the first place I immediately thought of Carrie's 'I'm always working, even when I'm on holidays because I have 84 jobs and won't let myself take a break' attitude. Kind of ironic that she shared it.
It’s only relevant to Carrie when she feels like she needs to justify taking 5 years to reply to fan mail. “I have to take breaks!”

Reactions: 9
Dana did Girl Scout and Lydia understudy in her mid 30’s!
dana being one of the understudy for lydia worked cause she’s was same height as sophia and presley but also looked young.
i could see carrie being delia, except i don’t know how she would cope with the miss argentina dance routine

Reactions: 5
Very interesting stuff today. Carrie feels hungry and tired. She might take a nap. #CONTENT

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
oliver had more to say about back to the future than he did for cinderella 💀

also i notice that carrie is wearing her own collab, but not the green jumpsuit or red dress she said she’d be wearing to any event she went to in her video
Didn't he used to be in Back to the Future? Probably explains it. But I'm sure he knows that Cinderella is tit like everyone else.

Reactions: 3
oliver had more to say about back to the future than he did for cinderella 💀

also i notice that carrie is wearing her own collab, but not the green jumpsuit or red dress she said she’d be wearing to any event she went to in her video
I don’t often give a tit about outfits and stuff but she’s made that dress look awful with the shoes she’s paired with it. Is she wearing black tights too? Makes everything look very dowdy rather than fresh like it did on her insta. Also what the hell is her hair doing?

Reactions: 4
Instead of desperately begging for free Disney holidays and f1 tickets, she should be begging for some gifted lip balm 😂
Well she was busy tagging Lush yesterday so hopefully they chuck some lip balm in with the #gifted bath bombs which will undoubtedly arrive in the next few days. 🙄

Usually I hate napping - says the woman who used to talk about napping under her dressing room table regularly. Such a liar.
31736ADF-34FB-4098-AED5-8E4D53EAD9B7.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Usually I hate napping - says the woman who used to talk about napping under her dressing room table regularly. Such a liar. View attachment 762709
All part of her pretence about caring that society equates productivity with working too hard/being productive all the time, yet constantly humble-bragging about how she works all the time and soo hard. I hate that she always has long-ass excuses about relaxing - just relax, Carrie, stop telling people that people need to earn relaxing...!

Reactions: 8
Did you know, she ran 20 miles yesterday..
no? i wouldnt have guessed

the whole thing about how her stomach muscles hurt. i don’t run but even i was taught in pe what runners stomach is and that running is a cardio which can equal abs

Reactions: 6
Instead of desperately begging for free Disney holidays and f1 tickets, she should be begging for some gifted lip balm 😂
Jesus Carrie, less coffee more water

She’s so attention seeking. Constantly showing off about being an overworked but then sharing things about toxic productivity and overworking. She is an AWFUL role model.

Reactions: 7
“I hate napping, I usually don’t nap” says Carrie while she prepares for her not unusual nap.
Hasn’t she talked MULTIPLE TIMES about her naps? Didn’t she had a whole bed on her heater dressing room she used to NAP?
When will she stop with the lies?

Reactions: 13
“I hate napping, I usually don’t nap” says Carrie while she prepares for her not unusual nap.
Hasn’t she talked MULTIPLE TIMES about her naps? Didn’t she had a whole bed on her heater dressing room she used to NAP?
When will she stop with the lies?
Yup she had a bed in her dressing room at they Haymarket and would make cooky signs for her door so that no one would disturb her naps, i think in the beginning of her run as Veronica Christina made a tiny little dig saying that she wouldn't be using the bed because she has way to much energy and is too busy to nap 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Went on her just giving page earlier out of curiosity saw this. I know things are better this year than last, but did she really think coronavirus was going to be a “thing of the past” by this point??
F2199D60-2C53-488E-A4E3-32984F5EB2D8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.