Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coffeeandwine

Chatty Member
I know it's already been said but I just looked at her Instagram and I'm actually flabbergasted that she made the photo of her on Oliver's big night all about herself and her clothing collection. I know I shouldn't be surprised but it is really gross. Not one word about her boyfriend and how he did, or how proud she is of him. She really is a narcissist.

Also, the Joanie website definitely just forgot to change their standard model size in the details because no way is she wearing a size 10. I'm a size 10-12 in Joanie's clothes and would say they're pretty true to size and I'm smaller than Carrie. Funny how body positive, size inclusive Carrie isn't kicking up more of a fuss about that...

Reactions: 23

Lilu22

VIP Member
I know roles/situations are different but seeing Carrie saying it’s bad etiquette to watch someone else play your role and then reading this…
25BF2176-FD2B-42CC-B5C3-2555C8E3C92B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

flounceandbounce

E_kBl6NXoAEWM34.jpeg

This picture from West End Live doesn't half look like Carrie threw a tantrum and had to be dragged off by an unimpressed member of the ensemble. Really not sure what's happening here: face, plot, or otherwise. Other incredible scenes can be found here (which is where I pulled this picture from).

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Poothe

VIP Member
Too sick to work but next day runs 15 miles and posts it on social media. Surely if you were unwell and the lead in a major show, you wouldn’t stress your body further by running for 3 hours?

on-toast91

I really don’t get what the big deal is? Like girl you sung a bit out of key, it’s not the end of the world. Pick yourself up, but your wig bucket back on your head a carry on chick, no need to take time off shows because you’re having a strop

• Haha

bumblebee1991

Oh dear, Carrie sounded so out of breath, it was appalling! She also messed up her choreography and blamed it on WEL. Very unprofessional. If she’s all about ‘theatre etiquette’, maybe she should learn that it’s rude to blame HER mistakes on other people and just admit that she fucked up. It’s fine to make a mistake, all actors do and the pressure of doing the same show multiple times a week makes it inevitable. But don’t blame WEL, own up! And shouldn’t she know the choreo and what tune and key that part of the song is regardless of whether she can hear it or not? Always thought she prided herself on over preparing for roles. Clearing VERY underprepared and willing to blame other people for it.

Just wanted to add, what is with the choreography for that song? The two men who grab her and put her hands behind her back do that about three times in the song, it makes no sense? Why did they capture/arrest her multiple times?? They put her hands behind her back, then let her go, she walks around to go back to the same space, then they do it again. Repeat that a few times and that’s the choreography. Who on earth choreographed that and why couldn’t they come up with anything better?

Last edited:

Poothe

VIP Member
I’m not a singer so this is a genuine question to those who know…. If you are a professional actor singing a song in a show at least five times a week, why would you suddenly not be able to sing in tune like at WEL? Even if you can’t hear the music surely you have the vocal equivalent of muscle memory to sing in tune? Or is that not how it works?

salatblader

VIP Member
Omg, removing the video is just next-level ridiculous. She did not sound awful, and the &Juliet cast also didn't sound great (and, as has been said, shows often sound bad at WEL), but no one has removed anything of theirs. Either it's because of Carrie's overreaction to her tiny (mostly unnoticable) mishap, or it's because the comment section was full of people saying the show itself looks shit, and ALW couldn't handle genuine reactions from the audience to his terrible show.

Edit: And Carrie's removed her second story about including in a book at some point what led up to WEL. Maybe her SoMe is getting some tidying up by her agents, for the first time ever. I imagine they'd break it to her very gently, something like this:
"We just feel it might not be such a good look to post that, Carrie, but we understand you completely and we think you're absolutely wonderful, of course".

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

nymeria

Fuck me, If she loves Disney that much why doesn’t she just book a jaunt to Disneyland Paris? She has the money.
You don't understand, she can't. She went there once and then saw two people fight while in queue for some ride. That changes you as a person.

• Haha

LeishaB

Another episode in the series ‘Romanticising overworking and never taking a break’ written by The Only Woman Who Has Ever Worked.
“Did you expect anything less?” As if she planned a “working holiday” and it wasn’t just her disorganisation that led to her forgetting a job she had! NoCarrie, your unprofessional behaviour and entitled behaviour is ALL we expect from you 😂

• Haha

Rosielee

Also note how it’s *my* resident director instead of *the* resident director. She cannot do anything without being the absolute centre of the universe.

Kiwi179

It seems like Carrie was more hyped for the gifted hotel stay than she was Oliver’s big night. She’s so unbelievably selfish and materialistic. Her life literally revolves around herself and her gifted shit, it’s quite sad.

bertie272

A few nights ago Samantha Barks’ let it go quick change went wrong and she basically got Madonna’d at the Brit awards. Did she go on her Instagram story’s in a huff and blame the costume, the people backstage and everyone else? No, she got back up, finished the song amazingly and posted on her Instagram after that she was okay and not hurt. That’s how you handle something going wrong, not what Carrie did.

Reactions: 20

bumblebee1991

I think it’s pretty tasteless for her to casually say she normally goes for 2 weeks. That’s a VERY long Disney holiday. I went to DLP as a kid and went for two nights and my family saved up for a year for that. Is she not aware that a lot of people are struggling financially since covid? A lot of people are working less hours due to cuts and people were made redundant and lost jobs. I know a lot of people who are now struggling financially because of covid and there’s Miss Fletcher moaning that she can’t go to Disney for 2 weeks.

Reactions: 20