Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilu22

VIP Member
As soon as Carrie sees the Frozen bows tonight it’ll kill any desire she’s had to be either Anna or Elsa, I’ve just seen a video and they do their bows together (think Elphie and Glinda in Wicked) but they do this really cute part where l, rather than gesturing to each other for an individual bow, they swap sides (as in who is on the right will then be on the left) and bow together again - I can’t see Carrie daneing to audition for a role that won’t even give her a solo bow 😱😂🙃
Did she and Oliver bow together in Addams or did they just gesture to the other one when bowing?

He’s drinking in the bar near his work place. Plenty of people doing that, implying he is weird for frequenting the same bar regularly is a bit strange.
also, maybe he knows the actual reason Carrie didn’t perform so wasn’t too worried or maybe they’ve broken up?
Eh, let's agree to disagree.

I can't think of another west end lead who goes out this much. Steph and Sam in Frozen rarely go out and genuinely take amazing care of their voices/health. Lucy St Louis in Phantom too, is very protective of her voice. mr overacting Ollie is out constantly, even when Carrie tweets/posts about mental health or feeling anxious. And as I said Ollie in real life has a very creepy vibe to him.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
SO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON re Carrie. I've caught a few mins of WEST END LIVE and Carrie came in late.....not impressed so far. Working my way though this thread but before I forgot ---- I spoke to Connie Fisher as a customer service advisor once upon a time and she was just an absolute babe. Sad what happened to her voice but she's in TV production now I think. <3
What happened to her voice?