Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What pisses me with Carrie is just how entitled she is - she’s acting like this performance killed someone or that she can never show her face again because of the uproar from a crappy performance.

Carrie should try working a normal job to see just how hard it can be - my last job, I was taking calls from suicidal people, people who was severely ill, people in danger etc

Reactions: 15
What pisses me with Carrie is just how entitled she is - she’s acting like this performance killed someone or that she can never show her face again because of the uproar from a crappy performance.

Carrie should try working a normal job to see just how hard it can be - my last job, I was taking calls from suicidal people, people who was severely ill, people in danger etc
I work in care. A bad day for me is a client dying. Finding out a vulnerable adult is being abused by their family. Someone with dementia forgetting to use their walking aid and falling and having life-changing injuries. Someone with a mental illness screaming during a meltdown and the neighbours calling the police on me because they think I’m hurting her. Being attacked by violent clients. Having to stay overnight at work and not getting any sleep and then doing a 12+ hour shift the next day on no sleep. A dying woman begging me not to let her die on her son’s birthday, and then sitting with her as she did die. Do I throw a tantrum and tell work I’m not working for the rest of the day? No, I collect myself and get on with my job! She doesn’t have a clue. A bad day for her is making a bit of a tit of herself on stage.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Before it was deleted a comment on YouTube (who knows if it’s true) has a friend who works at Cinderella and said they struggled to put together the song before hand due to different factors

Reactions: 5
I they realised the performance was convincing indecisive people not to watch the show instead of the other way around lmao.

Reactions: 6
Welp, I guess Carrie's... whatever it is... is on-going. Unless I've missed something and Georgina is typically scheduled for Sunday shows, but I thought it was Wednesdays until October.

Reactions: 11
that’s vinny coyle, he plays arthur

edit: here’s some photos of him from the official cinderella instagram to make your day
Ooh thank you! Him alone is worth a trip to see it😍🤣🤣 Think I’m slowly losing it…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She made it worse for herself by making such a big deal out of it, everyone would of just said a few words and then forgot about it 😂 how does she expect to have a career and not get criticism. Even the best get criticism and most would take it on board and move on and try to better for the next time but she threw her toys out of the pram

Reactions: 14
Welp, I guess Carrie's... whatever it is... is on-going. Unless I've missed something and Georgina is typically scheduled for Sunday shows, but I thought it was Wednesdays until October.

Yeah Georgina is definitly Wednesday or Mondays. Something has gone on and I think someone needs to explain as its coming across as Carrie being a spoilt little brat which as a fan puts me right off.

They should have just had her sing 'bad cinderella' or 'I know I have a heart' on stage alone. The preformance side didnt work at all.

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker, first time poster. Oliver did he usual half hour call Insta live from Frozen - a few mentions of Carrie being brilliant, and Obi called them a 'West End power couple'. It was genuinely sweet. However the chat was absolutely chock full of people asking 'Is Carrie ok?' which went unanswered (rightly - it wasn't about her, it was him and Obi hanging out). She has absolutely blown this out of proportion (just watched it for the first time - not that bad!), but I do hope she is okay. It's quite the reaction to call out of three shows.

Reactions: 18
Long time lurker, first time poster. Oliver did he usual half hour call Insta live from Frozen - a few mentions of Carrie being brilliant, and Obi called them a 'West End power couple'. It was genuinely sweet. However the chat was absolutely chock full of people asking 'Is Carrie ok?' which went unanswered (rightly - it wasn't about her, it was him and Obi hanging out). She has absolutely blown this out of proportion (just watched it for the first time - not that bad!), but I do hope she is okay. It's quite the reaction to call out of three shows.
It is, especially and if she didnt bring it up noone would of noticed unlike the poor guy from les mis whos mic completely went but he carried on and noone has really said anything about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
It is, especially and if she didnt bring it up noone would of noticed unlike the poor guy from les mis whos mic completely went but he carried on and noone has really said anything about it 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is the thing! WEL isn’t going to be the performance of their lives but to make such a huge deal out of mistakes and when all the professionals are keeping their cool, it really highlights the lack of professionalism, inability to handle criticism and ego at play. When you haven’t had everything handed to you on a plate you learn to handle rejection, mistakes, and can accept constructive criticism. Cultivating an echo chamber of praise is only going to hurt in the long run,

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Catching up on on the last few days... did Care Bear fall off the stage at WEL? Murder one of the ensemble in front of thousands of horrified on lookers? Stage dive onto the last remaining Hopefuls flattening them to smithereens?

Nope. She missed the start of the song and was slightly off key on a couple of lines.

It wasn't bad enough to patch your Saturday shows Karen :rolleyes: ...also how long till Lord Andy gets this video pulled? Place your bets!
Even in that video it's still a bit "Bad Karaoke" but I think we can pin the blame for that on ALW.

Well anyway they better come up with something better for the inevitable Strictly performance that I'm sure is on the way.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what ALW feelings are about all this. He can’t be happy, his brand new show is being torpedoed by its star after he thew a wobbly just to put it on. I know he thinks the world of her but he’s been in the game a long time and must be able to tell when the writings on the wall but then again he did put on Love Never Dies 😬
Oh and just look at the seats left for Wednesday shows

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
London theatre direct have taken down the cinders performance at WEL, guess Carrie had a temper tantrum and also set her little hatefuls on them

Reactions: 6
Shes clearly sulking. Instead of just congratulating Georgia and taking the weekend. She's over reacted and is currently liking stuff on Twitter. It really is the most petulant behaviour I've ever witnessed.

Reactions: 13
I wonder what ALW feelings are about all this. He can’t be happy, his brand new show is being torpedoed by its star after he thew a wobbly just to put it on. I know he thinks the world of her but he’s been in the game a long time and must be able to tell when the writings on the wall but then again he did put on Love Never Dies 😬
first time poster long time lurker here
The amount of seats left is UNREAL, I used to love Carrie and saw her in Addams and Chitty when they came to Birmingham and getting tickets for them was an ordeal because they were constantly sold out, so to have that many seats left for Cinders when the performance is only a couple of days away seems mad, seems like her ego is making her fly too close to the sun.

Reactions: 7
aren’t wednesday matinee georginas show? i’m guessing any seat filling is carrie stans

Reactions: 1
I really don’t get what the big deal is? Like girl you sung a bit out of key, it’s not the end of the world. Pick yourself up, but your wig bucket back on your head a carry on chick, no need to take time off shows because you’re having a strop

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.