Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Will you be going to see Cindermehla?

• Already been 12 times, I'm a superfan darling

• Might go once since it's ALW

• I'll go but really just to have a look at the refurbished theatre

• Only when I see it on TodayTix

• Only after I've seen Heathers, Six, Carousel, Anything Goes, Frozen, AND Back to the Future first

• Yes if Scott Paige can bring me a free box of donuts in the interval

• Not at those prices mate!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title by @alethophobia based on the name Granny Mope Fletcher which was originally suggested by @itsalice (here)!
(had to adjust it slightly to fit it in)

Carrying on from this thread:

Don't forget there is a Granny Mope Fletcher wiki now, created and updated by @witchofwestbyfleet !

Latest news:
  • Cindermehla is now fully open
  • It had a Gala Night, an Official Opening Night, and a separate World Premiere night, but all of them seem to have passed the media by
  • Ticket sales going forward look dire
  • Frozen is also open now, starring the boyfriend, she's barely acknowledged it, but her mum did?
  • Infinite tedious repostings of her part (and generally only her part) of the Cindermehla bows scoured from twatter and insta
  • Spoke up for trans rights yesterday
  • Did a youtube post today, after six weeks of eating donuts and hanging out in theme parks
  • Renamed the youtube posts "Vlogerella" despite being pointed out it is too similar to Zoella
  • Begged more freebies out of Floatworks etc
  • Inexplicably became F1's biggest fan
  • May be letting the understudies have a go this week, not sure
  • Still has a poundland halloween wig for her costume

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
There is just something so unlikeable about Carrie so the thought of going to see her in Cinderella is a big no no

Oh no here we go with the F1 again 🤣

Reactions: 9
It's the beauty of the fact Quali was definitely delayed by the rain, and didn't start on time. She posted 40 mins ago and it only actually started 25 mins ago.

Also tagging Mclaren as if they care she's sitting there wearing a wig cap and watching it. Glad she figured SkyGo out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Norris (a McLaren driver) was running beautifully but just had a huge crash in literally the most dangerous spot in motorsport right now and luckily he’s okay but it’ll be a pit lane start so last whereas he had a shot at pole, this is the reality of motorsport and just the part that I can’t see Carrie “let’s all be kind unless you’ve mentioned a slight inconvenience to me in which case I will block you” (understanding), I use brackets because I know that word sounds worse than what I mean but I can’t think of a better word maybe consolidating, comes with the thrills and success of it all - I don’t mean to be gate keepy at all but this is the interesting part I’ll say of when this is the first thing she’s watching of the actual sport after coming from a dramatised documentary

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That crash was nasty! There was a massive crash at the top of Eau Rouge in W-Series (women's series, if anyone's unfamiliar) yesterday, too... a motorsport series I'd have thought Carrie would be all over considering Cindermehla is the most feminist girl to feminism ever, or something. Carrie, if you're reading, lift up Jamie Chadwick and co just like you lust over Norris and Ricciardo.

Reactions: 6
That crash was nasty! There was a massive crash at the top of Eau Rouge in W-Series (women's series, if anyone's unfamiliar) yesterday, too... a motorsport series I'd have thought Carrie would be all over considering Cindermehla is the most feminist girl to feminism ever, or something. Carrie, if you're reading, lift up Jamie Chadwick and co just like you lust over Norris and Ricciardo.
Yeah that’s why I mentioned about the corner especially given it’s also the last pint a driver has died at as well which made the W Series crash even scarier - I was just thinking about this! I can literally see her having a big massive IG text story rant about “no women in F1” only for someone else to have to educate her as … there’s W Series and several women working in key roles in the teams… don’t get me wrong still very uneven and needs improving but a literal google would educate Carrie more than her just heading straight to IG

Also, apologies for switching topics, but they’ve just announced the Alt dates for Cinderella

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Is Carrie’s role that hard vocally she really needs an alternate? Legit question, I do not know much about music and high notes and stuff

I would have think an alternate would work better on a show like Heathers were Verónica has the high notes and is on stage 95% of the time.

Reactions: 2
Is Carrie’s role that hard vocally she really needs an alternate? Legit question, I do not know much about music and high notes and stuff

I would have think an alternate would work better on a show like Heathers were Verónica has the high notes and is on stage 95% of the time.
From only listening to the soundtrack I’m thinking the same honestly I’m surprised she has one, could be a COVID thing maybe but while she does have three “big sings” her singsong dialogue in other songs like the Godmother’s song or those she sings with Ivano don’t sound like she’s pushing very hard or out of her comfort zone

maybe it’s just the photo quality but georgia has managed to pull off the halloween costume gown and wig
F01F8813-87CC-44D2-989B-F80E9914C25C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Georgina really looks lovely in the ballgown, I don't want to give ALW any more money but I contemplate going to see it again just to see her performance compared to Carrie's

Reactions: 7
Lauren Byrne has also now uploaded a ball gown photo
She looks great but I can’t get over the wig, on both her and Carrie, it looks terrible! I can’t help but think it would look so much better if it was a wig with the hair down, rather than up

Just been to see her insta story bows, her courtesies and bows are just cringeworthy.

Really looked like the chorus dropped their hands as quick as they could when she came out for her bow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also, apologies for switching topics, but they’ve just announced the Alt dates for Cinderella
Might actually go and see it now there’s guaranteed dates that I can see it without my eardrums being assaulted by Carrie.

Reactions: 7
I get she’s watching it at work, but we’ve just had literally one of the craziest F1 qualifying sessions I’ve ever witnessed at we’ve not heard a peep from her 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.