Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% moaned on her stories about WEL so that her Knobfuls would go and leave supportive comments and drown out the negative ones

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've commented several times on this saga......the bottom line, to me at least, is this...not only did she make her own production just about her, discounting the efforts of the ensemble, but she made WEL about her. Carrie, go away and learn your craft. You don't understand what it means to be a lead. The best lead in the house takes the rear most seat. Learn from Elena Roger, Anna Jane Casy, Josefina Gabrielle, Maz Murray......the greats. And then come back. Until then......stop doing what your doing. You are hurting theatre.

Reactions: 19
One of my most hated comments from the Hopeful brigade is yaaaas queeeeen! What? Anyone less like a queen is CHF - but yaaaaas librarian doesn't have the same ring to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tuesday, so yet another day off for her, this has to be the easiest West End run ever doesn't it, with her only having six scheduled shows over four days a week, and three days off every week? Wonder what joys we will get today. Will Donuttime be delivering their entire production run for today to the stage door to make her feel better when she does next show up?

I wonder if the Monday shows will ever materialise. They are due to start at the end of October but ticket sales for all but the Christmas week one are non existant at this point.

Reactions: 9
Tuesday, so yet another day off for her, this has to be the easiest West End run ever doesn't it, with her only having six scheduled shows over four days a week, and three days off every week? Wonder what joys we will get today. Will Donuttime be delivering their entire production run for today to the stage door to make her feel better when she does next show up?

I wonder if the Monday shows will ever materialise. They are due to start at the end of October but ticket sales for all but the Christmas week one are non existant at this point.
Shes off again today?!

Did she go on yesterday?

Reactions: 1
I still don’t understand. If she couldn’t hear the track, why could the ensemble still hear it and keep up with the choreography?

Reactions: 13
I still don’t understand. If she couldn’t hear the track, why could the ensemble still hear it and keep up with the choreography?
Muscle memory more than likely. If you do something enough, your body can do it automatically or at least without your brain prompting it.

Reactions: 4
I bet she must feel so embarrassed having to turn up to work today after her tantrum this weekend. The cast seem nice so I reckon they’ll be nice to her but I find it hard to believe they’ve not been talking about her while she’s been away.

Reactions: 10
No, Cinderella doesn’t have Monday or Tuesday shows at the moment. Once the Monday shows start, Tuesday will be their one day off
Ah I never knew that 🙈 but she'll be off tomorrow matinee too as its Georgina's show.

Reactions: 1
She’s almost crying because she wants to go back to Disneyworld, as an almost-thirty-year-old. You’ve got to have some serious arrested development to have such a strong feelings about Disneyworld. Honestly.
3897F542-39A5-43B2-AAFB-1F27B790ABB6.png

Reactions: 11
She’s almost crying because she wants to go back to Disneyworld, as an almost-thirty-year-old. You’ve got to have some serious arrested development to have such a strong feelings about Disneyworld. Honestly.
View attachment 773973
I think what she's trying to say is ' please can someone pay for me to go to Disney?! Even though I can afford it myself Id rather you pay like last time! I'm such a hard done by jar working woman, I deserve a holiday!!'

• Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 773973
This is the sort of thing that goes on my Close Friends story.* I'm beginning to get second hand embarrassment from how she conducts herself on social media.

*Disclaimer: Mainly 'I want to go back to the theatre', or other things that only ten people need to know about and I can't be arsed to text them individually with an update. Am also, admittedly, not almost thirty...

Reactions: 6
I think what she's trying to say is ' please can someone pay for me to go to Disney?! Even though I can afford it myself Id rather you pay like last time! I'm such a hard done by jar working woman, I deserve a holiday!!'
I really don’t get the Disney obsession adults have 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I really don’t get the Disney obsession adults have 🤷🏻‍♀️
Disney Adults is a whoooole other, horribly embaraasing, thing 😂 (in my opinion)

Hit the nail on the head there, probably. Wahhhh gimme a gifted visitttttt look at my follower countttttt I’m famoussss I deserve itttttt

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.