Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LeishaB

34C4ABA0-5E89-4722-AFF9-95790546EFF9.png

There she goes turning Oliver’s night into some self promotion. She’s so unbelievably selfish, she can’t just let someone have their moment without inserting herself in some way!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I feel like all of this drama of deleting the video, not doing the show and overexplaining on Instagram has drawn even more attention to the video. Had it just been left alone everyone would probably have moved on!

Reactions: 28

Katiek1218

Long time lurker here! I’ve got to say, I watched the WEL performance after reading her rants and I was half expecting her to have full on stopped singing or walked off stage by the way she was describing it. Like others have said, it wasn’t great, but it really wasn’t that bad!? Surely she could’ve just shrugged this off and nobody would’ve made a huge deal 😂😩 we all have bad days at work Carrie!!

Reactions: 28

bumblebee1991

‘One day I’ll also write a book about the many events that led up to West End Live and you’ll get a fuller idea of what was going through my head as the performance slipped out of my control.’ Imagine if other people spoke like that about their work. ‘Sorry I made a mistake, one day I’ll explain my life story and you’ll realise why this was very bad for me.’ Carrie. Everybody is a ‘perfectionist’. Everybody gets anxious about making mistakes. You’re not special for it. And instead of saying something attention-seeking like ‘One day I’ll write a book about how I’m feeling about it’, either tell us now if you must, or shut up about it.

Reactions: 27

on-toast91

Carrie did a video last year in that ‘good evening world’ series where she publicly stated she lives for things going wrong in theatre as it makes it less boring when you’re in a year long contract for a show or whatever. I guess she doesn’t like it when the things that go wrong negatively effect her performance, only when they effect her colleagues.

• Wow
Honestly Carrie could rob a bank and her fans would still defend her 🙄
"Carrie is a HUMAN BEING with FEELINGS can we all remember to be kind please?? Robbing a bank takes real guts and I for one am so proud of her. Don't listen to the haters Carrie xxx" [insert poorly edited fanart of her mugshot]

• Haha

Buckiarty

I know the bows have already been discussed a lot but I find it so strange that she re-posts so many videos of the bows whilst simultaneously claiming that she hates having to bow and would humbly vanish without bowing if she could. Which is it, Carrie? It's such an obvious disconnect in what she claims versus what she's actually like.

Reactions: 26

Ellen

Chatty Member
‘West end live is an event I dread every year’ way to make sure shows you are in don’t get an invite in future Carrie. She is so unprofessional it is actually embarrassing. Has she not had any media training?

Reactions: 26

larin_ree

After the WEL disaster, I must say, it makes me so sad looking at what Carrie and her social media presence have become. I used to absolutely love her channel (yeaarss ago), she was truly passionate and informative about theatre. She definitely wasn't everyone's cup of tea but I really liked her content, she put effort in. I even loved her first books. I joke about the "honorary sister" stuff now but at the time she did feel like a role model to me. I met her during her Eponine Les Mis run and thought she was lovely, she seemed genuinely grateful to be where she was with her career and her platform.

Theatre is a bloody hard industry, I know so many people who would KILL to be where she is with her career. Many of my friends in the industry/training would break down over the opportunity to perform at WEL and yet, she acts like it's a chore she has to complete because of her job. She could've given that opportunity to one of the Cinderella covers if she was truly so anxious about it, but no, it has to be about Carrie and only Carrie. Back at the beginning of her youtube channel, that Carrie may have been nervous at the idea of performing at something like WEL but she would've been so grateful for it. Not anymore, clearly.

It is just so embarrassing to watch this downfall knowing I looked up to her for so many years. There's no gratitude anymore and no passion.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

arty123

Chatty Member
Someone needs to tell her that this doesn’t come off at all… it looks like the actress is being smug, not that the character is being sarcastic.
Who else thinks she totally asked this question to herself to address comments made on Tattle? Yeah, me too!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeh, sorry, I don’t feel sorry for her. This is literally her job to perform live. Shit happens, things go wrong. Gotta pick yourself up and move on.

I hope she saw the Heathers set from WEL. Becca Wickes absolutely smashed Veronica.

ShinyEspeon

Chatty Member
She blamed WEL for her poor performance with Heathers there a few years ago when people absolutely ripped it apart on YouTube. I’m starting to see a pattern! Always complaining she couldn’t hear properly or that the choreography is out of context/different to the show. Carrie hun I think it’s just that you’re shit

• Haha